996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Help Me Decide between Lambo & Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 12:40 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Redlinerobert
Go find some friends dude.
Can you pick me up at 8am so we can go pick up some *****es and ho's?

Old 10-14-2005, 01:29 PM
ddturbo01 is infamous around these parts
I know a Lambo mechanic in the NYC and he said that Gallardos have a lot of suspension problems..It makes a lot of noice, etc..
The maintenance alone is triple the cost of Porsche and not reliable.?
Be an educated Consumer and buy a Porsche. Otherwise stay Dumb like a Goomba..

PS. I don't need a bling bling car to make friends or pick up chicks.
Owning a Lambo you can make a lotS of friends at your local dealership.

DD TURBO
996 TT
Boxster S

Old 10-14-2005, 01:53 PM
rakjoe is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rakjoe

Porsche is a great car for the person who cant afford more than 1 car. Thankfully i dont have that problem.
Just for the record, Allanlambo was the one who wrote it from my computer while visiting me this week.

Old 10-14-2005, 02:13 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ddturbo01
I know a Lambo mechanic in the NYC and he said that Gallardos have a lot of suspension problems..It makes a lot of noice, etc..
The maintenance alone is triple the cost of Porsche and not reliable.?
Be an educated Consumer and buy a Porsche. Otherwise stay Dumb like a Goomba..

PS. I don't need a bling bling car to make friends or pick up chicks.
Owning a Lambo you can make a lotS of friends at your local dealership.

DD TURBO
996 TT
Boxster S
Of course not, obviously by owning a Boxster its not chicks that you are into picking up.

Old 10-14-2005, 04:07 PM
ddturbo01 is infamous around these parts
AllanLambo,
Why are you so inquisitive about the kind of people I pick up with my car?

Checking your car list,your good friend must be a male mechanic.
Hummer H2
03 Lotus TT V8

PS. I like gays..I mean I like to watch 2 girls enjoying themselves.

Old 10-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ddturbo01
AllanLambo,
Why are you so inquisitive about the kind of people I pick up with my car?

Checking your car list,your good friend must be a male mechanic.
Hummer H2
03 Lotus TT V8

PS. I like gays..I mean I like to watch 2 girls enjoying themselves.
Well considering ive lived in Hawaii for several years and my cars have never seen a mechanic, I have no friends.

As for you liking to watch 2 girls, again, that is the difference between a Porsche guy and a Lambo guy, you get to watch, while im in on the action.

Old 10-14-2005, 08:23 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
^you are so full of crap. It's folks like yourself that give Lambo drivers a bad name.

Christian

Old 10-14-2005, 08:34 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
u guys stop it. yes a lambo will by default get u more chics.... a porsche on thr other hand a little bit respect.
no use in arguing .... just let it go.

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Last edited by markski@markskituning; 10-14-2005 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:55 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Venemous ... Why does your website say: " I have been a distributor of SUCCESS oriented audio cassettes, CDs, videos and books for over 20 years, selling to bookstores, hotel gift shops, airport book stores, health food stores, super markets, pharmacies, and video stores. "

I thought you said you started this company pretty recently. Unless you are just using that to attract more customers. Also, your ebay name "toyoursucces " has been registered since Dec. 3, 2001. Did you start the company while in high school (at age 16) ?

I am not saying you are lying, or falsifying any information, but somewhere something doesn't add up ... it could just be me though

Old 10-15-2005, 12:55 AM
venemous is infamous around these parts
No false information there. My father started the company over 20 years ago...got relatively successful with it, and then needed to give it up for the most part due to family issues (long story short right there). Anyway...he has maintained about 2-3 remaining accounts over the years, and when I decided to get into this...we decided that a good idea would be to keep this business name, since we both liked it and thought it would be great to keep going with it. Basically I went ahead and invested a bunch of my money (as explained in a prior post) into all new inventory and jump started the company onto the internet. My father has since quit his job as a computer programmer...and we are now businness partners in this company. Basically I had the help of my father in terms of not needing to go through the hassle of getting my own business tax id and the like, and I also had an edge starting out since my dad still had some distribution accounts with certain publishers, and then I took it from there with him joining up later (although it would be wrong to say that he didn't help me out a LOT in terms of choosing titles he knew that would sell, giving my insight on maintaining inventory, etc). Also as far as the site goes, it's really a pretty crappy web site...just a placeholder for the most part at the moment. We will have our new...totally redesigned...and MUCH improved webt site up within the next few weeks just in time for the holiday shopping season. Anyway, hopefully I was able to clarify things there for you. If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me.

Old 10-15-2005, 07:34 AM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Originally posted by venemous
No false information there. My father started the company over 20 years ago...got relatively successful with it, and then needed to give it up for the most part due to family issues (long story short right there). Anyway...he has maintained about 2-3 remaining accounts over the years, and when I decided to get into this...we decided that a good idea would be to keep this business name, since we both liked it and thought it would be great to keep going with it. Basically I went ahead and invested a bunch of my money (as explained in a prior post) into all new inventory and jump started the company onto the internet. My father has since quit his job as a computer programmer...and we are now businness partners in this company. Basically I had the help of my father in terms of not needing to go through the hassle of getting my own business tax id and the like, and I also had an edge starting out since my dad still had some distribution accounts with certain publishers, and then I took it from there with him joining up later (although it would be wrong to say that he didn't help me out a LOT in terms of choosing titles he knew that would sell, giving my insight on maintaining inventory, etc). Also as far as the site goes, it's really a pretty crappy web site...just a placeholder for the most part at the moment. We will have our new...totally redesigned...and MUCH improved webt site up within the next few weeks just in time for the holiday shopping season. Anyway, hopefully I was able to clarify things there for you. If you have any additional questions feel free to PM me.
Now it all makes sense. I wish you much success.

Old 10-15-2005, 09:21 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
We live for pics here - post a pic of your 'vette!

Old 10-15-2005, 05:18 PM
venemous is infamous around these parts
here is the only pic of my car that i could find on my computer at the moment. the guy sitting in it is the person that i bought the car from back in december. i am going to be selling the car soon, and should have a full array of shots to post if anyone wants me to by the end of next week or so. anyway..here it is:

Attached Images