996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics of my new steering wheel from AGLA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 10:18 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Pics of my new steering wheel from AGLA

I just got and installed my new steering wheel from Alan Gun. Basically went with the Techart look and double padding for a thicker feel. Install was really quick and the wheel came out great! Since Alan had one black OEM steering wheel in stock turn around was quick at about a week. I did a core exchange. All in all very happy of how it turned out. I thought it wasn't going to be thick enough but the wheel feels just right for me. Sorry for the crappy pics...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	steeringcollage.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	20269  

Last edited by scslite; 10-07-2005 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-07-2005, 10:19 PM
another....

Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Nice, what is the cost of it?

Old 10-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Ray
Nice, what is the cost of it?
About $375 with core exchange. He can pretty much do any style you want. Talk to Alan if interested.

www.aglausa.com

Old 10-07-2005, 10:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Well done bud... Looks fab! Seriously your car is a myth. James claims he sees it but not me Gotta take a look at it.. hmm and sneak a flash in lol!

Old 10-07-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by sharkster
Well done bud... Looks fab! Seriously your car is a myth. James claims he sees it but not me Gotta take a look at it.. hmm and sneak a flash in lol!
Thanks Alex. In due time my brotha!

Old 10-08-2005, 12:48 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by scslite
Thanks Alex. In due time my brotha!
You are still a bad man.... Did you ever get Misha's rear roof spoiler on? I wanted to take some pix for him and another customer. Mine's black so it's not the best to show obviously...

Old 10-08-2005, 01:07 AM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Very nice!!!

Old 10-08-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by sharkster
You are still a bad man.... Did you ever get Misha's rear roof spoiler on? I wanted to take some pix for him and another customer. Mine's black so it's not the best to show obviously...
Alex,

Yup got it on. Thanks bro for that. I'll come by the shop sometime in the afternoon next week. I just got the stupid CEL light today. Taking it in to Carlsen on Monday.

Old 10-08-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by scslite
Alex,

Yup got it on. Thanks bro for that. I'll come by the shop sometime in the afternoon next week. I just got the stupid CEL light today. Taking it in to Carlsen on Monday.
No worries man.. I just need a pic of it is all

CEL eh? I can always check it clear it too.. see what it is. Car's relatively stock so it'll be something simple

Old 10-08-2005, 04:27 PM
CABRIO C4 is infamous around these parts
kool...

Old 10-08-2005, 04:31 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Dude, we need more pics of that interior!!!

Old 10-09-2005, 09:15 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
where is he located, is there a way I can contact Alan?

Old 10-09-2005, 03:59 PM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Nice! I see you have the red inserts on the GT3 seats like me. I'd consider the same with the wheel but throw some red in at the top and bottom wraps. Post the # for Alan if you have it. TIA

Old 10-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Thanks guys for the compliments. Alan can be reached at 800-780-4500. Tell him Andre referred you and he'll know exactly which wheel to work with.

I thought about doing some red on there which would look really nice except I have seen them get black and dirty after a while so decided to do all black.

Again, you can have Alan custom make what ever you have in mind. So remember to post pics of your ideas if you decide to have him make you one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new steering wheel from AGLA