996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Dumb Redneck thinks he's cool because he beat a Porsche!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 07:33 PM
Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ackbar00
Yep, I know it is just a "Rustang" Oh wait, that is right, it is going to be featured in 5.0 Magazine sometime late next year. How is that for some class *******? Can you say the same about YOUR porsche?

Pics?
www.cardomain.com/id/ackbar00

And I know spending all that money on your cars has affected your grammar. It is spelled Ackbar, not Akbar
AckBarf, I love your Rustang! Would you ever consider selling it to me? If so, I'd like to come to Ohio and smash it into a wall. It's teal. Do you think you look good stepping in and out of that thing? People are laughing at you. Please just sell it to me and we can get you something else...like a pick-up.

Last edited by Tyler2000S4; 11-05-2005 at 12:07 AM.
Old 11-04-2005, 07:40 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Headdoc
Luis my dispute is not that he owned anyone. I did not take issue with that. I have trouble with people who take themselves and their cars too seriously. Calling the the driver of GT2/Turbo a *****, giving him the finger, and mocking his 100k sports car on a video made for boasting on the net is inflamatory.

Sorry you got confused and thought I cared whether his car or my neighbors buik skylark could beat me in a quarter mile. After all, isn't that the true measure of a man.
Doc,
I was not confused nor was I disagreeing with your previous post. If you read my 1st post on this thread, I said it made me want to puke. By that I meant : "Calling the the driver of GT2/Turbo a *****, giving him the finger, and mocking his 100k sports car on a video made for boasting on the net is inflamatory. "

Old 11-04-2005, 07:55 PM
Headdoc is infamous around these parts
Understood. Saw your edit.

Old 11-04-2005, 08:05 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Headdoc
Understood. Saw your edit.

Old 11-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Tyler2000S4
AckBarf, I love your Rustang! Would you ever consider selling it to me? If so, I'd like to come to Ohio and smash it into a wall. It's teal. Do you think you look good stepping in and out of that thing? People are laughing at you. Please just sell it to me and we can get you something else...like a pick-up.
Tyler, your comments and photo are no better than Ackbar's childish antics. Its one thing to take exception with Ackbar’s conduct on the videotape (e.g., calling the Porsche owner a “*****â€Â). However, your justified criticism loses credibility when you lower yourself to Ackbar’s level by: (1) calling his car a “Rustang,†(2) suggesting that people are laughing at Ackbar based solely on the car he drives, and (3) calling Ackbar’s Mustang “trash.†Mustangs are fine automobiles and we should not criticize those who choose to drive them. Rather, we should focus on the conduct of the driver/owner, regardless of what car they drive.

On other automobile internet forums, I often read posts stereotyping Porsche owners as “elitist.†Unfortunately, some of us here occasionally reinforce this label when we stereotype owners of other cars in derogatory terms. Those who label Mustang owners as “rednecks†with “mullets†exhibit an elitist attitude that gives other Porsche owners a bad name. I know dozens of Mustang owners and not one of them fits this profile. Mustang owners are as diverse as Porsche owners and they do not deserve to be stereotyped as “rednecks†any more than Porsche owners deserve the “elitist†label.

I concur with those who have criticized Ackbar’s conduct. IMHO, he is clown not because of the car he drives, but rather, based upon his childish conduct independent of his car. The video speaks volumes about Ackbar: http://media.putfile.com/AckbarVsPorsche911TTGT2 . Likewise, his original 6Speed signature, which read “I eat Porches†[sic], is illustrative of his character.

I personally am a great admirer of American muscle. Many here are not. We all should feel free to share these varying opinions. However, we must refrain from disparaging those who disagree and/or drive cars that others might deem less desirable.

Contrary to popular belief, Porsche owners are NOT elitists. Lets not contribute to this false label.

Craig

Old 11-04-2005, 11:37 PM
Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Craig
Tyler, your comments and photo are no better than Ackbar's childish antics. Its one thing to take exception with Ackbar’s conduct on the videotape (e.g., calling the Porsche owner a “*****â€Â). However, your justified criticism loses credibility when you lower yourself to Ackbar’s level by: (1) calling his car a “Rustang,†(2) suggesting that people are laughing at Ackbar based solely on the car he drives, and (3) calling Ackbar’s Mustang “trash.†Mustangs are fine automobiles and we should not criticize those who choose to drive them. Rather, we should focus on the conduct of the driver/owner, regardless of what car they drive.

On other automobile internet forums, I often read posts stereotyping Porsche owners as “elitist.†Unfortunately, some of us here occasionally reinforce this label when we stereotype owners of other cars in derogatory terms. Those who label Mustang owners as “rednecks†with “mullets†exhibit an elitist attitude that gives other Porsche owners a bad name. I know dozens of Mustang owners and not one of them fits this profile. Mustang owners are as diverse as Porsche owners and they do not deserve to be stereotyped as “rednecks†any more than Porsche owners deserve the “elitist†label.

I concur with those who have criticized Ackbar’s conduct. IMHO, he is clown not because of the car he drives, but rather, based upon his childish conduct independent of his car. The video speaks volumes about Ackbar: http://media.putfile.com/AckbarVsPorsche911TTGT2 . Likewise, his original 6Speed signature, which read “I eat Porches†[sic], is illustrative of his character.

I personally am a great admirer of American muscle. Many here are not. We all should feel free to share these varying opinions. However, we must refrain from disparaging those who disagree and/or drive cars that others might deem less desirable.

Contrary to popular belief, Porsche owners are NOT elitists. Lets not contribute to this false label.

Craig

Thanks Dad. Going to bed now, since I just finished my homework.

No need to push your opinions of "American Muscle" on me. You can keep them to yourself. In my opinion, Rustangs are trash.

Last edited by Tyler2000S4; 11-05-2005 at 12:09 AM.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:57 AM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
someone delete this thread....

Old 11-05-2005, 06:39 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Ryan in SD
someone delete this thread....
Ryan, you are correct in saying that.
This has gotten ridiculous, this is our Porsche forum and we didnt go over to the Mustang forum to prove he is childish and living in a state of dilusion by thinking his flyby was "winning" a race against a Porsche who as anyone can see wasnt even trying to race.
So if anyone of the admin's, moderators etc will delete this thread or lock it that would be great.

Bajo

Old 11-05-2005, 07:01 AM
Ackbar00 is infamous around these parts
Ahhh, you guys are just butthurt that my car can rape you on the top end. And lets get the ricer flyby straight. He flew by me, and passed him. He tried it again, I ran his *** down. The race was in Cincy, maybe he is on this forum, if so, I would be more than happy to give it to him anyway he wants. Dig or roll. At first, I thought it was a GT2, Ok, sorry, I am not like all the Porsche savvy. But I knew it was a turbo model. Still, ******* thought he would be cool and try and out run me. Was not goanna happen. And if it would have been a real GT2, I would have STILL kicked his ***. My car has trapped as high as 127 on 10 psi. That alone is more than a GT2 can handle. Whats the GT2, 120? All I got to do, is crank it to 15psi, open the bottle and make it really embarrassing. So I get a little excited in the vid. Sue me, Maybe I would not have been so harsh, if he would have tried to line up with me and go on three. Then I might have been like, man, what a good race, although he would have been SEVERAL car lengths back.

I like Porsches and respect their power, this one, just did not have what it takes

Old 11-06-2005, 01:16 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future

I like Porsches and respect their power, this one, just did not have what it takes
Just make sure you don't encounter any turns

Old 11-06-2005, 06:21 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Ackbar, give it up already your car is a Mustang and it will always be just that and nothing more. Even with what you have in it its only worth $3k tops. J/K
You like your ride we like our's.
It wasnt a race, it was a dangerous stunt to do on a public highway.
I like American muscle cars and their intended purpose and that is raw power and they had that in the 60''s.
Go and find a 69 Charger with a blown Hemi and have it race you in reverse and blow your doors away. heheheh.
Seriously though my personal belief and it shows it in the video is that Porsche did not try to race you, if it did you would NEVER walk away from him as you did.
Whatever the guys reason was, be it that there was a safety issue with other cars there or whatever. You ever up in Chicagoland area let me know I will run with you and see what happens. I have driven a Mustang that was "built" and let me telll you as I am sure you already know over 100mph that car is dangerous. Why because it just is. Porsche is a different breed, its the same thing with watches, a Timex can keep time but its no Rolex now is it.

Old 11-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Ackbar00 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by GoWide
Just make sure you don't encounter any turns
Yeah, Ill remember that. You write that one down so you would not forget?

BBGT2 - You saying Fox bodys cant be stable at speeds over 100 MPH?
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...e=5.0MB&dur=30

This car has trapped more than 202 MPH. Guess, I just need to have a wing off the back and I will be stable?

And how can you think the Porsche did not try? Mabey you guys just dont think my car is fast. Its cool though. He DID try twice. And I ran past him twice. Ill leave it at that, if anyone knows the guy, Id be happy to let him try again. He was from Cincy.

Tyler2000S4 - Did they have this posted on a Audi Forum? Id love to see it

Old 11-06-2005, 01:40 PM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
Mabey you guys just dont think my car is fast.
You're missing the point (to say the least) - your car is probably pretty fast in a straight line, and can probably beat a stock Turbo on the freeway and 1/4 mile (in an actual race, which this was not). The point is, though, that we don't care. There are all sorts of cars that will beat more expensive cars in a straight line race, and even on the track.

Why don't you go race this car . It only has 6 cylinders! Or any of the countless other little cars that run the 1/4 mile a lot faster than you.

Old 11-06-2005, 02:18 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
I don't think he gets it... You don't buy a porsche for a 1/4 mile drag car. That mustang would get burned on a proper road course by a civic hatch with a well sorted suspension, not to mention any 911.

Just get over it and stop trolling, we have road cars you have a drag car, goto a drag forum.

Old 11-06-2005, 04:58 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Why such a low MPH? 121MPH at 10.8 shows more of a launch then power. What gears do you have? Im sure your top speed is very low.

Unfortunately im pretty sure a GT2 would eat you up on the highway...

The comments being spoken in the video is just plain, pathetic. Why would you even talk so much smack?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Dumb Redneck thinks he's cool because he beat a Porsche!!