996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Rainbow Porsches...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2005, 10:40 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by iLLM3
Ahh i see, cant wait to start building mine!! Hey Sharky your in the car industry and know lots of people, know anyone who would want a 540+ hp SC M3, all brand new stuff put in just 2 months ago and havent been driven more than break in mileage.. I need to sell it ASAP to buy my 996tt
You do need one! I'll ask around.. I mean that's one unique M3 you have. There's always folks looking for stuff

Old 11-05-2005, 12:23 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
You do need one! I'll ask around.. I mean that's one unique M3 you have. There's always folks looking for stuff
Please help a brotha out man, then i can move on to my next project and level, god i cant wait

I put it up for 75k and total worth is over 90k+, i now have dropped ot 60k, all brand new stuff like i said hasent been driven in past 2 months, too busy and so on! 60k all stock parts and everything

Old 11-05-2005, 10:05 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by scslite
Alex, nice pics! However, you're seriously lacking a seal ghey in there bud. Man i need to drop by and check out your new look!

I know man.. we do need a seal grey one in there! How have you been man? If you're around drop in so I can finally check out yours with the new bits...

PS I got mine SERIOUSLY detailed (by Bob Willis) and it looks sweet finally.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by habitat
Sharkster!
Is that your car in frt of the your shop with the OZ's....If so anymore pics....

Never seen that wheel in silver on a porsche!
Thanks
Heya Habitat... these are for you. I don't have pix of the car with my "main" set of rims yet.. waiting for tires to be mounted so until then, I'm riding on these (no traction with 19s tho)...

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:04 PM
more... btw, I was lucky enough to get my car EXTREMELY detailed by Bob Willis of AutoConceirge (the F-car and Lambo guys in the Bay Area know who I'm talking 'bout) and the results came out insane. This was 3 weeks ago and I've been driving my car daily and it still shines like a ****...

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:04 PM
another...

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:05 PM
and then some more....

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:06 PM
19s do look "cooler" and more "bling" but you guys would laugh being a passenger when I get on it It sucks! I tried to nail it getting on a freeway and the PSM light just blinks and the car shimmies around like a nervous bunny...

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:08 PM
one mo'... I can't wait to get my new 18s on.. James is a bad influence but I decided to go with something super super light and somewhat radical

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:15 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
19s do look "cooler" and more "bling" but you guys would laugh being a passenger when I get on it It sucks! I tried to nail it getting on a freeway and the PSM light just blinks and the car shimmies around like a nervous bunny...
Haha Sharky that's funny, car is absolutely gorgeous, pretty much like my car, show/track car instead of just track condition haha.. Detail looks awesome man

Old 11-05-2005, 12:18 PM
Banned
01TT is infamous around these parts
Please help a brotha out man, then i can move on to my next project and level, god i cant wait

I put it up for 75k and total worth is over 90k+, i now have dropped ot 60k, all brand new stuff like i said hasent been driven in past 2 months, too busy and so on! 60k all stock parts and everything
Have any interest trading for a 9.9 @ 143mph 1993.5 Supra? 800+ RWHP. Have dyno sheets and timeslips. Let me know.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by 01TT
Have any interest trading for a 9.9 @ 143mph 1993.5 Supra? 800+ RWHP. Have dyno sheets and timeslips. Let me know.
As much as i love supra's, one of my real good friends has a 97ani. 600RWHP and i passed on that.. Im really just hoping to get into a 996tt and lightly modding it, im sick of modified cars but im sure your supra is one hell of a car, sry but no thanks!

Old 11-05-2005, 12:23 PM
What really pisses me off is the lack of a cup holder in the Gallardo. Good thing Tommy makes his own cup holder:P

Attached Images  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Haha Sharky that's funny, car is absolutely gorgeous, pretty much like my car, show/track car instead of just track condition haha.. Detail looks awesome man
Hehe thanks man! Bob Willis does insane work.. Really.

Old 11-05-2005, 12:32 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
great pic. that 930 looks good, definetly a classic. any more pics?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Rainbow Porsches...