996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SharkMobile's New Look (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 05:02 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by jags911tt
Nice combo - but I too am biased I have a black on black with Gold Wheels too. I will post pics soon

Jags

BTW Alex what kind of front lip is that?
Heya Jags sounds good.. post away! Let's see...

That's a Carggraphic GT2 front lip. I don't believe they make it anymore

Old 11-06-2005, 05:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Zippy
Hey Shark Man - tell me a little more about the Y-Pipe.

Thanks, Mike
Heya Mike,

So that's a one-off hand built y-pipe that's larger diameter and has better flow. The diameter is important since it mates up to the NA 996 throttle body without adapters... The y-pipe's not pretty so we go it powder coated red... Also, the tube going into it is for h20

Old 11-06-2005, 05:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
Thanks bud! I was nervous about changing it but figured what the heck! JWGT2 is such a bad influence... Sell that M and get cracking!
Haha they look amazing, im a big fan of those wheels especially Gold wheels... Car will be sold soon brotha, can't wait

BTW those wheels are part of the LM series from BBS, they are like LM-GT's or something

Old 11-06-2005, 06:14 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Look perfect !!!

Old 11-06-2005, 06:34 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Mr. Ross, I do believe that you are the man. That looks fabulous and it's lighter to boot. Killed two birds with one stone. Very impressive!!!

Old 11-06-2005, 06:38 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Thanks Scott... Got the thumbs down from the wife She said it's like jewelry...
And with those words she is being very kind. Jewelry would be a far better investment.

However, I can't afford to throw any stones.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by SmoothCab
Mr. Ross, I do believe that you are the man. That looks fabulous and it's lighter to boot. Killed two birds with one stone. Very impressive!!!
Thank you mr. smoothcab I just got back from a drive with JWGT2. I was the passenger and it sucked! It was funny breaking loose at 40-50mph and going sideways. I need my RA-1s I guess...

Old 11-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Ray
Look perfect !!!
Cheers Ray!

Old 11-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by cjv
And with those words she is being very kind. Jewelry would be a far better investment.

However, I can't afford to throw any stones.
Hehe... you're right. Actually, I look at this stuff as an investment in my fun/hobby and a way to enjoy life... It's better than drugs, drinking, gambling. I'd rather be addicted to boost than anything else.

Old 11-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
Heya Mike,

So that's a one-off hand built y-pipe that's larger diameter and has better flow. The diameter is important since it mates up to the NA 996 throttle body without adapters... The y-pipe's not pretty so we go it powder coated red... Also, the tube going into it is for h20
Old Back Dog's looking pretty hot. That big y-pipe sounds interesting. Did you add the bigger intake plenum also?

Old 11-06-2005, 07:24 PM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Very VERY hot Alex, I LIKE! I like a lot!

Old 11-06-2005, 08:20 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Alright Sharky I'll bite....

Sharky posted:

"Heya Mike,

So that's a one-off hand built y-pipe that's larger diameter and has better flow. The diameter is important since it mates up to the NA 996 throttle body without adapters... The y-pipe's not pretty so we go it powder coated red... Also, the tube going into it is for h20"

Why would you be putting water into your intake? Is it Aquafina or Calistoga? Could it be no....it's No?

p.s. the car looks awesome...don't take it home before Thursday so I can see it in person...

Old 11-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by VSE Chuck
Alright Sharky I'll bite....

Sharky posted:

"Heya Mike,

So that's a one-off hand built y-pipe that's larger diameter and has better flow. The diameter is important since it mates up to the NA 996 throttle body without adapters... The y-pipe's not pretty so we go it powder coated red... Also, the tube going into it is for h20"

Why would you be putting water into your intake? Is it Aquafina or Calistoga? Could it be no....it's No?

p.s. the car looks awesome...don't take it home before Thursday so I can see it in person...
heya chuck, feel free to come on in and drive it... ask James (JWGT2) what it was like since he drove it today... I hated being a passenger! I swear I'm done with nitrous.. it's water from now on! I used to use Calistoga but am now torn between Perrier and San Peligrino..

Old 11-06-2005, 08:32 PM
a couple more before JWGT2 (who took WAAAY better pix than I did) went to play with her. Seriously James thanks for FORCING me to do these. Came out great!

Attached Images  
Old 11-06-2005, 08:33 PM
boo!

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SharkMobile's New Look (pics)