996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Wheels Installed...THANKS WB and HRE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Yellow996TT is infamous around these parts
Those are sick wheels**

Old 11-08-2005, 11:57 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent choice Robyn!

Old 11-09-2005, 12:00 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
ohh girl, not been long after we talked about it.

Old 11-09-2005, 08:34 AM
Porsche Chick
RobynC is infamous around these partsRobynC is infamous around these parts
Hey thanks guys!!! I appreciate the kind words!!

Old 11-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
hey robyn ... just back from sema ...love the car looks so sweet ...thank you ..

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 11-09-2005, 04:51 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
I kind of miss your Kinesis wheels

Old 11-09-2005, 05:05 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by deputydog95
You dirty dawg!

Old 11-09-2005, 05:15 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
Wow that looks awsome. A lot of people talk crap about HRE but they are so good looking, that's why I bought them.

Old 11-09-2005, 06:48 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by RobynC
Jay's right.... I am the one in the same, Robert. We've come a long way baby!!

They were on there for a Road Rally over the weekend, Darren. They are coming off this week.
I sat in your car and listened to it just after your had the video system installed. That was about 3 years ago @ German Autofest in Ventura. I never pieced together that you were the same Robyn. Your system sounded really really good. The imaging was not like the Reus system but the sound quality was very very impressive. Imaging and accuracy is one thing but there is something to be said for quality of sound. It had some really really low hard hitting bass with zero distortion and great mids and highs. I loved the system but the problem with Paris Audio is that they need the car in their shop for a few days to get the system done. Out of town people are SOL. I almost considered going to the dark side and having Jamie put in a Paris system in my car. This was before Rick came up with a 8" midbass driver for my Reus system.

Didn't Jamie leave Paris Audio and open a new shop of his own? What happened to Paris Audio? I haven't heard anything about them in a long time. Who did the system in your 996 and your TT?

Old 11-09-2005, 06:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Beautiful, now drop it like its hot

Old 11-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Porsche Chick
More appropriate from you...would be a comment about my new knock off Cargraphics wheels?

Last edited by RobynC; 11-09-2005 at 11:18 PM.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:17 PM
Porsche Chick
Originally posted by 2thfixr
I sat in your car and listened to it just after your had the video system installed. That was about 3 years ago @ German Autofest in Ventura. I never pieced together that you were the same Robyn. Your system sounded really really good. The imaging was not like the Reus system but the sound quality was very very impressive. Imaging and accuracy is one thing but there is something to be said for quality of sound. It had some really really low hard hitting bass with zero distortion and great mids and highs. I loved the system but the problem with Paris Audio is that they need the car in their shop for a few days to get the system done. Out of town people are SOL. I almost considered going to the dark side and having Jamie put in a Paris system in my car. This was before Rick came up with a 8" midbass driver for my Reus system.

Didn't Jamie leave Paris Audio and open a new shop of his own? What happened to Paris Audio? I haven't heard anything about them in a long time. Who did the system in your 996 and your TT?
Having compared a lot of systems. I will say that Rick being one heck of a great guy, however his system is not for me. The level of service he brings to the table is pretty hard to beat tho.

I have since ripped out the Paris Audio system from the Yellow car (Boxster is gone) and have been sponsored by a company called Tru Technologies, along with Image Dynamics....their products are in the car currently. Its a completely different level. I am keeping my Red car stock for the time being.

As far as PA, they closed some time ago and Jamey has gone off to do his own thing. I wish him luck.

Old 11-09-2005, 11:20 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Why would you what?

Actually, your knock off cargraphics look great. Not as nice as those Kinesis, but very sharp none the less Your car is coming along nicely.

Ahh, you edited your last post. Now mine looks strange. Or should I say stranger than normal

Old 11-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Porsche Chick
Why would you what?

Actually, your knock off cargraphics look great. Not as nice as those Kinesis, but very sharp none the less Your car is coming along nicely.

Ahh, you edited your last post. Now mine looks strange. Or should I say stranger than normal
Yeah I misread it the first time around, thought it said "I missed". At any rate...I am so glad you like the way the car is coming along. It's my goal afterall.

Old 11-10-2005, 10:15 AM
You're a good woman for trying to please a man

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Wheels Installed...THANKS WB and HRE!