996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Mobil 1 at Wal-mart!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2003, 07:31 AM
DrJim is infamous around these parts
Mobil 1 at Wal-mart!

While shopping for my finest Saturday night partying threads, I noticed that Walmart carries Mobil 1 0W-40 at $4.77 a quart, much less than I pay at the dealer. I also saw they had cases of 6 for even less per quart. Now I can buy oil at the same place I buy my evening fashions!

Old 11-21-2003, 07:45 AM
drbill is infamous around these parts
Re: Mobil 1 at Wal-mart!

Originally posted by DrJim
While shopping for my finest Saturday night partying threads, I noticed that Walmart carries Mobil 1 0W-40 at $4.77 a quart, much less than I pay at the dealer. I also saw they had cases of 6 for even less per quart. Now I can buy oil at the same place I buy my evening fashions!
Thanks for calling me to ask if I need some... did you pick up a pair of low-rise Wal-Mart jeans while you were there?

Old 11-21-2003, 07:55 AM
Andrew708
you sick ****!!

Originally posted by drbill
Thanks for calling me to ask if I need some... did you pick up a pair of low-rise Wal-Mart jeans while you were there?
you are too funny bill.....finally i will come back as dark as you....basking in the florida sun

Old 11-21-2003, 07:57 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
I heard about that, but when I looked they didn't have any. I buy all my DVD's at WM.

Old 11-21-2003, 08:56 AM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
I guess I'm an unwitting elitist buying my Mobil-1 at KMart. But then, I paid $29 for a six pack. KMart also has 15W-50.

Old 11-21-2003, 09:09 AM
DrJim is infamous around these parts
What are low-rise jeans? Is that what you 20-30 wanna-be 40+ year olds are wearing these days?

Old 11-21-2003, 10:04 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Costco, it's like 24$ for 6 quarts

Old 11-21-2003, 11:33 AM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Re: Mobil 1 at Wal-mart!

Where is this store located? I pick up a few cases at a time.

Old 11-21-2003, 12:21 PM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
JAS, does your car eat oil? I know TT's do in general, but what can I expect with mine?

Old 11-21-2003, 02:29 PM
What are low-rise jeans? Is that what you 20-30 wanna-be 40+ year olds are wearing these days?
no,those are the jeans worn by 40+ yr olds who look in better shape than their 30+ yr old friends

Old 11-21-2003, 03:39 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Scott in H-town
JAS, does your car eat oil? I know TT's do in general, but what can I expect with mine?
Scott, The Turbo burns more oil in the begininng during break in then wont be as bad, its not so much the fact of eating oil its that we have a few cars and between street use and track events and oil changes we use cases pretty often, for the right price I try to pick up a few cases at a time.

Old 11-21-2003, 10:38 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Not down here ....Andrew (Detailer 708) and I were just at the local Walmart trying to get him some 0W40....did not have it
Evan

Old 11-22-2003, 04:40 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
The store here that has it is on the corner of Hempstead Tpke. and Newbridge Rd. in East Meadow.
As for good looking 40+ YO's, all I have to say is it's amazing what someone can do with a chemistry set, some Clairol and a plastic surgeon on the payroll.

Old 11-22-2003, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by Red Devil
The store here that has it is on the corner of Hempstead Tpke. and Newbridge Rd. in East Meadow.
As for good looking 40+ YO's, all I have to say is it's amazing what someone can do with a chemistry set, some Clairol and a plastic surgeon on the payroll.
it's called eating right, working out, and having a 28 yr old wife. now be quiet and go eat a piece of fish (try salmon, it's high in omega-3)!

Old 11-23-2003, 04:19 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I agree that eating right and working out are important. You'll have to explain the 28 yo wife thing. I wish I could like some fish but it turns my stomach, that includes the Miami Dolphins!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mobil 1 at Wal-mart!