996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tommy Hilfiger's Enzo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Tommy Hilfiger's Enzo

My girlfriend has been watching a new reality show on MTV called "Rich Girls" that chronicles the daily lives of Ally Hilfiger and her best friend, who is apparently from a wealthy family too.

Anyway, the show is nothing special, but you do get some insight into Tommy Hilfiger's daily life, which has been interesting so far b/c he is a collector of exotic cars...not to mention homes, planes, etc.

The episode that is now airing shows Tommy taking delivery of his new Enzo. He makes some comical remarks about Ralph Lauren not getting one. Seriously though, they show some good footage of the Enzo both parked and in motion. I was never a fan of the Enzo's styling before seeing this show, but it really does look much better than the photos make it appear.

Old 11-22-2003, 11:09 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
What color is his??? I saw a black one here and wow!!!

Old 11-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Hossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant futureHossfly has a brilliant future
Originally posted by msindi
What color is his??? I saw a black one here and wow!!!
Red

Old 11-22-2003, 11:36 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
The enzo is amazing, even better in person.

Old 11-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
Very nice...but I can't believe Ally didn't like it...she didn't seem impressed. Nonetheless...a car you must see in person...photos just don't do it the justice it deserves!

Old 11-22-2003, 12:43 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Chris Y.
Very nice...but I can't believe Ally didn't like it...she didn't seem impressed.
she's an idiot

Old 11-22-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Chris Y.
Very nice...but I can't believe Ally didn't like it...she didn't seem impressed.
It wasn't that she didn't like it, but as you pointed out, she simply wasn't impressed. You have to keep in mind what you are dealing with here. You are dealing with a young girl who isn't a car buff in the first place and has grown up around all sorts of luxurious and exotic things...lavish mansions on exotic islands, private jets, a revolving door of exotic cars, etc. To Ally, the Enzo is just another Ferrari in her Dad's collection.

Old 11-22-2003, 02:35 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I laughed when he got in and said "this thing doesn't even have power windows"

Old 11-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
Women...just don't understand haha j/k

My wife still doesn't appreciate my cars...doesn't understand why I'm on this site almost 24/7, why I spend more time in the garage than in the house... haha

Originally posted by Hossfly
It wasn't that she didn't like it, but as you pointed out, she simply wasn't impressed. You have to keep in mind what you are dealing with here. You are dealing with a young girl who isn't a car buff in the first place and has grown up around all sorts of luxurious and exotic things...lavish mansions on exotic islands, private jets, a revolving door of exotic cars, etc. To Ally, the Enzo is just another Ferrari in her Dad's collection.

Old 11-22-2003, 05:18 PM
jcramair1 is infamous around these parts
I love the ENZO...But personally regardless of the money I would much rather have a CGT or a Saleen S7.

Old 11-23-2003, 04:13 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
It must be funny for Hilfiger & Lauren to compare notes. I know RL has at least one Mclaren F1 and somebody said he had two. We'll see who's laughing if that comes out to play with the Enzo!

Old 11-23-2003, 09:06 AM
boston 7777 is infamous around these parts
the first time I saw an Enzo I got dizzy! Thats an amazing car, I saw a yellow with Tan interior at Laguna Beach CA....

Old 11-23-2003, 10:01 AM
AeroTT is infamous around these parts
I must admit that i was never a fan of the enzo either. Initially, when I saw the first photos of the car, I really did not like it. But then I saw it in the flesh on Newbury St. here in Boston when Ferrari of new england had a little car show. My mouth dropped open.... the car is fantastic! Photos really dont do it justice!