996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Eric at Bumperplugs.com is the man!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 05:34 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Eric at Bumperplugs.com is the man!

The shift boot bezel in my TT had what looked to be a paint run in it. It was very noticeable and looked like crap. Initially, I checked with the dealer to see about getting a new one....but it turns out you can't just purchase the bezel. You have to purchase the bezel, shift boot and shift **** as well. And since I have the OEM CF and aluminum shift ****...everything would have cost me over $300.00.

I contacted Eric at Bumperplugs to see if he could just strip and re-paint the bezel for me. After he saw pictures, he said he could. Well, I got the bezel back today and it literally looks like a *brand new* bezel...and for only a fraction of the price.

I HIGHLY recommend giving Eric a shot at any custom work you might need done to your car. I'm extremely impressed.

Thanks again, Eric.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 12-14-2005 at 06:35 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Former Vendor
Eric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond reputeEric (Plug Guy) has a reputation beyond repute
Scott, it was our pleasure. Doing true alumalook has become a real expertise, and just two of the three painters for us can do the piece justice. We just did some interiors for 993 the same way, stunning, looks like sculpted metal.

In addition, a new 997 aluma console is heading out this week. Can't wait to see pics!

Drive safe!

Old 12-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Ruiner is infamous around these parts
Eric has always been the man. He helped me with my door plug. His business ethic is top-notch.

Old 12-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Banned
vincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to behold
I have gotten Door plugs, Bumper plugs, Clear side markers, Big bottle of Rejex and I cant wait to have Eric (plug man) paint my center console Midnight Blue....
BTW, the Rejex does give an incredible shine..

Old 12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Eric is awesome.. He totally understands customer satisfaction.

Old 12-15-2005, 11:50 AM
grussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud ofgrussell has much to be proud of
Yes, Eric's products are first rate!!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 01:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Its interesting that something as little as the bumper plugs make such a big difference. I got them from Eric for my Boxter and the color was perfect and they took all of 15 seconds to install. Thanks Eric!

Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
I just ordered several item from Eric and for some reason his confirmation email was bouncing back to him so he called me immediately, got my fax # and faxed it over to me. THAT's what I call a service orientation. I just got my order and haven't opened the box, but all I've heard is that he does excellent work.

David Marshall