996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:35 AM
KJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond reputeKJM3SMG has a reputation beyond repute
congrats dude... i thought for sure you'd end up with speed yellow, but that gray is niiiice.

Can't wait to see how it evolves ;-)

Old 12-21-2005, 02:02 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
i promised myself and others i would not go nuts on this
I heard too many time from TT owner ... believe me, it will not happen

Old 12-21-2005, 02:38 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Awesome. Congrats! The TT makes an M3 feel like a Civic!

Old 12-21-2005, 02:48 AM
desert996 is infamous around these parts
Nice car. Congrats on the purchase.

Old 12-21-2005, 04:36 AM
greekm3 is infamous around these parts
congrats mate..awesome car...i will go for a TT for sure when i sold my M3 also

Old 12-21-2005, 05:27 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Good luck! You'll have to meet up with us for some of our trips down to OBI/Captree. Take your time with the mods b/c there's so much out there you can see, feel and drive. Instead of having to be a trail-blazer like on your M3, everything here (almost) has been done.

Old 12-21-2005, 05:32 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Finally, PICS!!

Congrats iLLM3! That's a really clean-looking car. Good luck with it. Enjoy it safely bro!

Last edited by Alex; 12-21-2005 at 05:40 AM.
Old 12-21-2005, 05:33 AM
Kinesis 996 is infamous around these parts
Finally jumping onto the band wagon huh? So are you going to give me a ride in that crazy beast of yours when i come to NYC sometime next year?

Last but not least congrats and please mod it like crazy so when i arrive at NYC it is already all done up hehe!

Old 12-21-2005, 05:48 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Martin...congrats buddy
be careful...that's my lic. plate on there

Old 12-21-2005, 06:27 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Congratulations!! Beautiful car and color.

Now you have to change your screen name, too.

Old 12-21-2005, 06:44 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Congrats on finally getting the car!!! It must have been stressful trying to get rid of the M so you could get the TT. Well, enjoy the Christmas present to yourself and without question you will mod it. Turbo cars are the best and easiest cars to mod so enjoy and have fun. We will have to all meet up sometime so we can checkout all the sweet rides!!! Congrats again.................

Old 12-21-2005, 06:50 AM
matt360cs is infamous around these parts
congrat dude nice car as well enjoy it safelly

Old 12-21-2005, 06:50 AM
bottomline is infamous around these partsbottomline is infamous around these parts
FINALLY

congrats

Old 12-21-2005, 08:02 AM
Kev
Kev is infamous around these parts
Congrats Martin! She's a beauty!

Enjoy it in the best of health.

Old 12-21-2005, 09:14 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
LOL damm 4 pages, where do i start I will try and get everyone in but if not thanks to all..
Originally posted by sharkster
Congrats man... Hot damn.. that's a fine specimen OK where'd we start lol...
Thanks my man, well i need to relax and enjoy it for a week, then Evo intake??

Originally posted by scslite
Ahhh the memories. Congrats! Very nice choice. Another E46 M3 migration to a Turbo.

I have to warn you. The mod bug that will come with this one is something else. Get ready.
Yea alot of people seem to be moving on, im so happy i did, the car is just amazing! I still love M3's though

Originally posted by Ryan in SD
Excellent!!! Nice color too.
Thanks, yea Seal Grey is so damm nice, it looks like liquid on the car..
Originally posted by alex911s
Congratz! Martin! I'm glad you got the beast finally... No more looking at Nobles, LOL
Lol yea no more Noble's, i dont know but this thing is too much fun, im glad i didnt get a noble because i know i wouldnt have been able to drive it alot like i would want to, still a great toy though, just not practical for me . Thanks

Originally posted by jags911tt
iLLM3 I wasn't trying to be funny, I was ust telling you what is in a stage one and what is in a stage 2. The software used in 1 and 2 is the same. The difference is the addition of an exhaust.

Jags
Jags ahh i appologize man, yea so i guess it is stage 2 then. Oh well on to stage 3 for now

Originally posted by 03-turbo911
Congratulations, I'm glad that you finally sold you M3 and got the turbo.
Yea man, took a while but then happened all within a week when i finally had the buyer, so crazy !! Thanks.

Originally posted by quartermile
sweet ... can't go wrong with a turbo. All the mod potential and looks better than 997TT so far. Enjoy. I still miss my M3 sometimes but M5 will cure that
Yea the mod potential and feel is out of this world.. I just have to clean the MAF after reading the DIY thread, is hesitates a little under full throttle sometimes and when in first going slow.. Should be perfect after that and yea M3 is a great all around car. How do you like your M5??

Originally posted by tme
Martin glad everything settled down......... never heard of the flap problem before except from my married friends................ the comments above are correct, stage 2 is adding the exhaust check out
http://www.evoms.com/porsche%20ec%20art%20test.htm

You better start going to modaholic meetings quickly......... I saw the look in your eye and the black hole in your pocket!
LOL Todd, yea man i wasnt too thrilled but you came through finding out about the fuse, everything was PERFECT after that, thanks so much again.

And im going to keep it calm with this modding wise, its perfect already

Last edited by iLLM3; 12-21-2005 at 09:19 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!