996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 09:16 AM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Beautiful car, congratulations!

Old 12-21-2005, 09:17 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by BigBadBen
Congrats...perfect colour IMO...time to save your pennies for an EVO GT XXX kit.

Enjoy your new car.

BBB
Thanks man, Seal Grey like i said is just an amazing color to e, i love it.. I would love to do an Evo GT kit, we'll see

Originally posted by Craig
Congratulations Martin . . . that is one beautiful car!

Craig
Thanks alot Craig, have any spare mods laying around, im sure you wont notice if its gone LOL

Originally posted by 6088TTS
Congrads again!!! finally got her eh... enjoy her in good health and drive safe!!!
Thanks man, and i will enjoy it in good health !!

Originally posted by KJM3SMG
congrats dude... i thought for sure you'd end up with speed yellow, but that gray is niiiice.

Can't wait to see how it evolves ;-)
Yea i love speed yellow, but the gray is a more my style to be honest. I cant wait to see hot it evolves either haha

Originally posted by ari
Awesome. Congrats! The TT makes an M3 feel like a Civic!
LOL thx, i wouldnt say that the M3 is a civic lol, but there is quite a difference ..

Originally posted by desert996
Nice car. Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks bud!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by PorscheFanatic
Wohooo! It looks great!
Oh, and here's an temporary AV for you!
[/QUOTE
WOW that's sick, thankyou so much man

Originally posted by greekm3
congrats mate..awesome car...i will go for a TT for sure when i sold my M3 also
So it, its always nice to change to a diff car, but to a Turbo man, i am in love with this car. Goodluck

Old 12-21-2005, 09:18 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Red Devil
Good luck! You'll have to meet up with us for some of our trips down to OBI/Captree. Take your time with the mods b/c there's so much out there you can see, feel and drive. Instead of having to be a trail-blazer like on your M3, everything here (almost) has been done.
Yes sir, i always head down to OBI and for drives out to Hanpton's with the viper crew, and im always with my friend and his supra. I cant wait until the spring/summer, its going to be fun

Originally posted by Alex
Finally, PICS!!

Congrats iLLM3! That's a really clean-looking car. Good luck with it. Enjoy it safely bro!
Thanks man, yea i finally got some pics up ahah!

Originally posted by Kinesis 996
Finally jumping onto the band wagon huh? So are you going to give me a ride in that crazy beast of yours when i come to NYC sometime next year?

Last but not least congrats and please mod it like crazy so when i arrive at NYC it is already all done up hehe!
Lol, hit me up anytime your in NY man, thanks!

Originally posted by vipertestarossa
Martin...congrats buddy
be careful...that's my lic. plate on there
LOL yea im being careful man, i should have my plates on in a day or two, thanks again !

Originally posted by jamie
Congratulations!! Beautiful car and color.

Now you have to change your screen name, too.
Thanks man, yea i do have to change my SN, hmm what sha'll it be

Originally posted by Griza
Congrats on finally getting the car!!! It must have been stressful trying to get rid of the M so you could get the TT. Well, enjoy the Christmas present to yourself and without question you will mod it. Turbo cars are the best and easiest cars to mod so enjoy and have fun. We will have to all meet up sometime so we can checkout all the sweet rides!!! Congrats again.................
Yea man it was stressful after a while and with great deals popping up with TT's going around, i needed to get rid of it fast. Well it all fell into place, cant ask for anything more. Thanks man!

Originally posted by matt360cs
congrat dude nice car as well enjoy it safelly
Thanks man i will!

Originally posted by bottomline
FINALLY

congrats
Finally is RIGHT lol, thanks!

Originally posted by Kev
Congrats Martin! She's a beauty!

Enjoy it in the best of health.
Thanks Kev

Old 12-21-2005, 09:54 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Welcome to our Nightmare! Nice car but she will leave you broke, just like any beautiful woman!

Old 12-21-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by buddyg
Welcome to our Nightmare! Nice car but she will leave you broke, just like any beautiful woman!

LOL i hear that buddy, thanks though

Old 12-21-2005, 10:38 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
congrats! I still remember the delivery of my first TT back in 03....still love that car, great ride for the money esp with current values.

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 12-21-2005, 10:59 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Congrat on a beautiful car. Good choice. You'll won't miss your M3 for long.

Old 12-21-2005, 11:14 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
congrats man ! enjoy in the best of health always...looks great !

Old 12-21-2005, 11:29 AM
Electron Mike is infamous around these parts
Sweet Turbo! Congrats

Old 12-21-2005, 11:33 AM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Congrats...she's a beauty! Try to go slow on the mods, research everything that's available out there and pick out what suits you the best.

Old 12-21-2005, 11:39 AM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Congrats!!

Old 12-21-2005, 12:42 PM
Jeebus is infamous around these parts
that 3 way deal went down, cool and congrats.

Old 12-21-2005, 12:47 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by iLLM3
LOL damm 4 pages, where do i start I will try and get everyone in but if not thanks to all..

Thanks my man, well i need to relax and enjoy it for a week, then Evo intake??

LOL I hear ya' Before I send you one though you need to make sure and decide upon the tail you're going with. The kits are different for a GT2 or TT tail

Have fun and welcome to the club!

Old 12-21-2005, 12:58 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Martin get this rear bumper and wing!

Old 12-21-2005, 01:45 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats on the car martin, i havent been on the boards for a few weeks now been moving.. n stuff. great congrats ont he new ride!!

damn another seal ghey mobile lol

j/k

post more pics need interior stuff now..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!