996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 02:28 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
COngratulations my friend. G Luck with the new project, im sure it will be insane!

Originally posted by ari
Awesome. Congrats! The TT makes an M3 feel like a Civic!
Would you like to meet up? We can compare our car's in anyway you would like. Youll be surprised which one feels like a civic...

Old 12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
HdS
HdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud ofHdS has much to be proud of
Originally posted by SCM3
COngratulations my friend. G Luck with the new project, im sure it will be insane!

Would you like to meet up? We can compare our car's in anyway you would like. Youll be surprised which one feels like a civic...
Since you have both, what do you prefer the TT or the M3?

Old 12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Congrats and be safe!

Old 12-21-2005, 02:32 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by HdS
Since you have both, what do you prefer the TT or the M3?
How did you know i had both? Stock for stock no doubt the TT. In my car's current state i would never drive the TT again. Thats how much i love the M3.

Old 12-21-2005, 04:19 PM
MikeR is infamous around these parts
Congrats Martin on the car! Funny, I sold my M3 about 2 weeks ago, and got an 01 Seal Gray TT.

Old 12-21-2005, 05:21 PM
JamE55 is infamous around these parts
How did you know i had both? Stock for stock no doubt the TT. In my car's current state i would never drive the TT again. Thats how much i love the M3.
How much rwhp are you putting down on your current M3 setup? And is that on 91 pump?

Old 12-21-2005, 05:23 PM
KLZ
KLZ is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Congrats Beautiful colour

Old 12-21-2005, 05:44 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Congrats martin!!!!!!!

You should buy my HRE's for that beast!!!!!

Old 12-21-2005, 05:47 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally posted by MikeR
Congrats Martin on the car! Funny, I sold my M3 about 2 weeks ago, and got an 01 Seal Gray TT.
The M3 is one fun a$$ car..When i did the full supersprint headers, race cats, midpipes, exhaust and the 4.10 gears i absolutly loved it....I miss it alot since i got my TT back..Two totally different feelings...

I think i had more fun in my M3 to...

But there is nothing like owning a 996 TT!!!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2005, 06:24 PM
evo_333 is infamous around these partsevo_333 is infamous around these parts
Congrats Martin!!! Shes a beauty man

Old 12-21-2005, 06:37 PM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
congrats on the TT!!

Although the TT is a hot car(i used to have seal grey)....you will miss that SICK M3 you had.......

Old 12-21-2005, 07:39 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Congrats and good luck..

Old 12-21-2005, 07:52 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by swordsman
Congrats...she's a beauty! Try to go slow on the mods, research everything that's available out there and pick out what suits you the best.
Yea man research is the key and i was doing alot even before i got the TT for a few months, still have a lot more to do, thanks

Originally posted by sharkster
LOL I hear ya' Before I send you one though you need to make sure and decide upon the tail you're going with. The kits are different for a GT2 or TT tail

Have fun and welcome to the club!
Man i love the GT2 wing/hatch, but alot of porsche guys are telling me dont do it unless OEM because of fitment or quality, i dont know what to do lol

Originally posted by 02barebones996
congrats on the car martin, i havent been on the boards for a few weeks now been moving.. n stuff. great congrats ont he new ride!!

damn another seal ghey mobile lol

j/k

post more pics need interior stuff now..
LOL your car is what pretty much sealed the deal on Seal Grey for me, i love it!! Im in love with your car as well, thanks

LOL thanks Vik, you big bully you Seriously though people need to see how fast your car is, like i said my car at stage 2 it would be very close for my M3 on highway, from 1st gear roll or stop 996tt hands down, both are so sick!

Originally posted by MikeR
Congrats to you as well !

Originally posted by habitat
The M3 is one fun a$$ car..When i did the full supersprint headers, race cats, midpipes, exhaust and the 4.10 gears i absolutly loved it....I miss it alot since i got my TT back..Two totally different feelings...

I think i had more fun in my M3 to...

But there is nothing like owning a 996 TT!!!!!!!!
Haha Kerry i know what you mean, i dont know M3 was so much damm fun, but how can youg uys say the 996tt isnt?!?! Its fukin crazy powerful and fast haha, handling is insane and just the total feel. I want your wheels badly, no money for that right now
Originally posted by evo_333
Congrats Martin!!! Shes a beauty man
Thanks Jon, we are going to meet up soon

Originally posted by phillym5
congrats on the TT!!

Although the TT is a hot car(i used to have seal grey)....you will miss that SICK M3 you had.......
Yea i think i might miss it, but will never regret selling it, two totally different cars, each as fun in their own ways, love em both!

Thanks to everyone else who commented..

Martin

Old 12-21-2005, 07:54 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
New avatar Yummy!!

Old 12-21-2005, 07:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally posted by alex911s
New avatar Yummy!!
Yup, thanks to porsche fanatic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Got My Turbo, FINALLY !!!