996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Eric's Murcielago...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2003, 03:38 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
very classic pic indeed!

Old 11-25-2003, 03:53 PM
AeroTT is infamous around these parts
The Gallardo is a great looking car till you get to the rear.... Then it looks too Japanese-ish.. Almost MR2 like!

Old 11-25-2003, 04:38 PM
alamein is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by rockitman
Tough call but I think I like the looks of the Gallardo better...
disagree ... especially when seen side by side.

Attached Images  
Old 11-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Dtd350Z is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Johns
this isnt her car but... u see how the rims have red inside them. well missy has the same rims with the Murci green on them
Nope. Missy has matching green HREs. The car in the pic is what 50 Cent's looks like.

Old 11-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
The front license plate must have fallen off!

Old 11-25-2003, 05:25 PM
flatsixnut is infamous around these parts
I still prefer the looks of a 3.2 Carrera. I like the new cars but I cant seem to get past the "older" Pcars. If I could afford an Enzo, I would prolly own 20 pre 1998 Pcars.....and a Pepper to haul them to the track with of course.

Old 11-25-2003, 07:13 PM
alamein is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Stryke
The front license plate must have fallen off!
You're the only one who cares about keeping their front plates on!!

Old 11-25-2003, 07:56 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
LOL....Wise @$$! I wish I didn't have to, but here in NYC it's a $105 fine each time they see you. Potentially on a daily basis!

Old 11-26-2003, 02:59 AM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
Stryke,

Thanks for posting the picture.

Yes, I fit fine in it. I'm 6'1' and weigh 248. It is much more comfortable than my Diablos. It has about the same room as my GT2. More room than my SL55.

It is easy for me to drive but would be a hand full for someone who isnt used to sports cars. It isnt a entry level car. Compared to the GT2 it is a better car all around except for parking and turning radus. Dont get mad yet the GT2 is better that Diablos in some ways like braking and air conditioning. I know this is a Porsche forum and I have owned more Porsches than Lambos but GT2's are overrated IMHO. Give me a 993 any day for the $$$ its still king.

What do I do to afford the toys? I was BLESSED a great business 8 years ago. We got lucky with a business model and it took off like I never thought possible. We publish clothing and furniture catalogs and issue a private label credit card.

Old 11-26-2003, 03:04 AM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
BTW the Gallardo sucks. It has nice performance numbers and looks good in pictures. Most everyone in Monteray this year was very disappointed in it. I think they will sell well to uninformed people who will buy the name(sad). Most sports car enthusiasts will buy something else.

It is very small with almost no trunk space.The pedal box it very narrow. The *** end looks terrible. I thought I liked it until I saw it.

Old 11-26-2003, 03:50 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
I agree with the others who prefer the Murc over the Gallardo. If you look at the picture of the 2, you will see the proportions of the Gallardo are strained and even the wheels look too big. Doesn't matter b/c beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I doubt anyone with the ability to buy either would choose the Gallardo, unless it was just b/c they can.

Old 11-26-2003, 07:14 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Those rims I believe are 'Maya' wheels (spelling??) - Bsta is the one with a green one with those wheels in green (MTV cribs fans would know )
Also, someone said something about 3 "saudians" and I just wanted to correct the term as the plural is 3 "Saudis"....

Old 11-26-2003, 07:15 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Another point is that what you wear and what you drive have nothing to do with each other....

Old 11-26-2003, 12:53 PM
Actually those are expensive linen cloths in the picture. The watch is a platinum Rolex Masterpiece.

Old 11-26-2003, 01:07 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
What's the price diff between a Murci and Gallardo???

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eric's Murcielago...