996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

996 TT thread!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 03:41 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Mowateriology
what is the official name for this color?

and,
Khalid, mashalla sweet Turbo S
check your PM also bro
Looks like guards red.

Thanks for the compliment.

Old 02-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Keep this thread alive!!

Old 02-04-2006, 07:44 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ray
Keep this thread alive!!

Ive said it before, but i'll say it again. You have one gorgeous turbo man, tastefully modded, i love it and the color. BTW what wing is that??

Martin

Old 02-04-2006, 08:58 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Ive said it before, but i'll say it again. You have one gorgeous turbo man, tastefully modded, i love it and the color. BTW what wing is that??

Martin
Ditto, but have you thought about pastel yellow bumperettes? I like the contrast because you have the CF mirrors and wing, so they probably flow better in better light... I actually have a similar set-up; Dakar Yellow E36 M3 w/ black mouldings. At any rate... gorgeous turbo!

-Joe

Old 02-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Mowateriology is infamous around these partsMowateriology is infamous around these parts
Ray I'm not sure what to say about the color.. I'm trying to picture it in real life and I just KNOW it will stand out (other from the fact its a TT)

love the wing though!!

PS: you guys must be kidding me, how GREAT must a thread be to sticky it!!!

Old 02-05-2006, 03:13 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Thanks everyone!
BTW what wing is that??
The rear spoiler is TA style in CF, if anyone interest with it, I can able to get more.
I'm trying to picture it in real life and I just KNOW it will stand out
I will say is not for everyone, but you will find it easily even in Porsche parking lot

I'm looking for a factory areo front lip in CF to make the rest, anyone know who make it?

Old 02-05-2006, 03:17 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
No one, to my knowledge, makes a CF replica of the factory aerokit front lip. The only CF lip that I know about is made by EVO, and it looks alot like the stock lip.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:26 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ray
Thanks everyone!

The rear spoiler is TA style in CF, if anyone interest with it, I can able to get more.

I will say is not for everyone, but you will find it easily even in Porsche parking lot

I'm looking for a factory areo front lip in CF to make the rest, anyone know who make it?
Here's one from 9ff

http://shop.eurocarboutique.com/996_...rbo_P69C58.cfm

Old 02-05-2006, 01:11 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Khalid, I don't really like the EVO one cuz it not agressive enough. I saw a member here has the CF one and painted to speedyellow to match his TT. I'm asking around if any shop can make me one.

Vince, I think the 9ff one only fit with 9ff front bumper and it cost $2,487.00, thats a lot of green for a front lip ...

Old 02-05-2006, 02:45 PM
shonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to beholdshonuf is a splendid one to behold
pastel yellow! sweet! all along i thought that it was champagne yellow.

Old 02-05-2006, 03:39 PM
SDboosted is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Ray
Khalid, I don't really like the EVO one cuz it not agressive enough. I saw a member here has the CF one and painted to speedyellow to match his TT. I'm asking around if any shop can make me one.

Vince, I think the 9ff one only fit with 9ff front bumper and it cost $2,487.00, thats a lot of green for a front lip ...
actually that price is for the 9ff bumper AND carbon fiber front lip.

check out this GT2 lip. It fits the stock bumper...not sure about the tt. do tt lips fit on gt2s (and vice versa)?

http://shop.eurocarboutique.com/9ff_...ip_P370C60.cfm

Old 02-05-2006, 04:43 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ray
Thanks everyone!

Yea man i saw that Techart style CF wing on ebay for a rather good price, fitment and weave looks perfect and it looked AMAZING.. I was thinking about getting your over a GT2 style wing, its noticeable and less aggressive, very clean looking. How much can you get it for?

Originally Posted by 03-turbo911
No one, to my knowledge, makes a CF replica of the factory aerokit front lip. The only CF lip that I know about is made by EVO, and it looks alot like the stock lip.
Yea i also have not seen a stock PEM front aero lip in cf, let alone even a stock plastic one for sale anywhere, do you know where i can get the oem lip for a good price, mines a bit scratched up and i wwant to paint it, or can they just sand it down before painting?

Originally Posted by vincentdds
That's nice, but those prices are insane

Old 02-05-2006, 07:58 PM
calcareer is infamous around these parts
Porsches As Far As The Eye Can See

How about Porsches as far as the eye can see!

Taken in Palm Springs outside the Robert Pond automoblie collection

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2006, 06:03 PM
gneypiks is infamous around these partsgneypiks is infamous around these parts
bling,bling!

Old 02-06-2006, 07:15 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Awsome thread. You guys will see me posting over here more & more. I am looking for one now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996 TT thread!