996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

anyone own the porsche in rap video!..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 05:23 PM
Johns is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up anyone own the porsche in rap video!..

check it out

http://spencer.idjmg.com/www2/av/go.wax?num=5738676046

and there is a sweet white 575 and a black on black rims SL500! gotta love the rap life

Old 11-29-2003, 05:33 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Thank God thats not my Porsche, the Ferrari is a 550, I have put our G500 in the spotlight before, it has movie and music video appearances.

Old 11-29-2003, 06:42 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
Jas!

Jas-

Please post pics of your car collection! If you have a G500 thats been in the spotlight, its gotta be something special. Please post pics!

-Pistol

Old 11-29-2003, 07:11 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
The G500 is my parent's and is stock, front doors have tint to match the rest of the glass and thats it. (First delivered on the East Coast.)

Old 11-29-2003, 07:14 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
That sucked soooo bad I had to close'r down!

Old 11-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Andrew708
i am having a problem opening it up???

Old 11-29-2003, 08:44 PM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Zippy
That sucked soooo bad I had to close'r down!

I just turned off the volume and looked at the cars, but that didn't last long.
This is a perfect example of everything wrong with the black culture in America.

Cars are sweet though.

Old 11-29-2003, 09:28 PM
keoni1978 is infamous around these parts
only a redneck from TX would say some BS like that!!! Scott in...

Old 11-30-2003, 01:10 AM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by Scott in H-town

...everything wrong with the black culture in America.

care to elaborate?

Last edited by Vik; 11-30-2003 at 01:13 AM.
Old 11-30-2003, 01:42 AM
Banned
MTBR is infamous around these parts
Re: anyone own the porsche in rap video!..

It's a stolen car...

Old 11-30-2003, 01:59 AM
EM 996 GTS is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: anyone own the porsche in rap video!..

Originally posted by dan996tt
It's a stolen car...

Old 11-30-2003, 08:15 AM
Pioneer Member
Scott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond reputeScott in H-town has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by keoni1978
only a redneck from TX would say some BS like that!!! Scott in...
OMG... relax.

I'm not saying every culture doesn't have its issues, but the idol worship of gold and cars and the glamourizing of drugs and dealing isn't a problem for you? You think it's healthy for urban America? (Notice the word urban all of the sudden makes it not racist... wow... the English language is amazing isn't it... that's what the media does, uses 'urban' when needing to not be possibly construed as racist. I should have said 'urban' America on the first post.)

Some people just react to anything that can possibly be construed as racist as just that. Well, what I said isn't racist.
If I made fun of drunk white trailor trash, I bet I wouldn't have had the same reaction. Stop the knee jerk reacting without thinking please.

Old 11-30-2003, 08:37 AM
Banned
Accomplice is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Scott in H-town

This is a perfect example of everything wrong with the black culture in America.

Frank, honest comments like these need to be spoken more often in public forums. The PC media is so scared to address certian issues. You aren't a racist just because you see the problems. Racists think people of differing colors are actually incapable of performing as well as white people. That is simply untrue. The current state of black culture in America is the biggest threat to the success of young black kids today. All of this drugs/ pimping/ bling/ gang crap gets put on MTV and spun like its something to aspire to. But as soon as you open your mouth on this issue, you get shut down by the PC police.

Kevin

Old 11-30-2003, 11:59 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
i've had offers to have my hot rod in videos, never allowed it though. Nelly's crew wanted to buy it from me when they saw it in a friends shop that was next to a stage building place.

Old 11-30-2003, 12:11 PM
BostonRocket is infamous around these parts
Wow, what a horrible video. At least they had Farrell doing a cameo and two 996s..

I love how they flashed "Porch."

'Rocket

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone own the porsche in rap video!..