996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The Cannonball run starts on DEC 3rd!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 02:57 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Coolio Buddy, what you can't call me back??
I will be leave FL at 12pm for TOD (probably alone ). See you Friday!!!
Evan
What is TOD?

Old 12-03-2003, 02:58 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by AWD
What is TOD?
Tail of the Dragon See the sticky thread
Evan

Old 12-03-2003, 06:41 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Spoke to Buddy and Hani about an hour ago..they were in Vegas on a 1/2hour break and were heading out in a bit!! They were pretty upset to hear about the people backing out...
Quoted from Buddy-"What is a damn snow flake gunna make the car melt?!?!?!"
COME ON GUYS!!! KEEP IT TOGETHER!!!!
Trust me they are making DAMN GOOD TIME!!!
Evan

Last edited by AMG ETR; 12-03-2003 at 06:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2003, 06:53 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Budman and Robin Update.......................
Just left Las Vegas. Budman is juiced up on G&T's, Robin is at the helm. THey just hit 180 mph on I40. Various local radio stations have been receiving reports of a red flash before drivers' eyes.
Cops gave chase 10 miles back and then gave up. Called next county. Will advise as word comes in.

Stay tuned.....same Bud time, same Bud channel.

Old 12-03-2003, 07:05 PM
Basic Sponsor
Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !Evolution MotorSports Is a GOD !
Just spoke to Buddy. They have left Vegas. They were there longer than expected.. Buddy had to win some money back that he lost. After a few drinks and a pocket full of Benjamin’s that he won, they were off. At 7:00 PHX time they were just west of Flagstaff AZ and heading East. Go buddy go. Oh, buddy is NOT driving, Hani has his foot firmly planted to the floor while buddy is watching the Cannonball Run on DVD

F: 480.317.9901
E: info@evoms.com
Home of the Worlds Fastest 997TT Porsche(s)
997TT Standing Mile = 234.6 MPH
997TT Standing 1/2 Mile = 217.09 MPH
Fastest 1/4 Mile = 9.29 @ 172.7 MPH
60-130 MPH Time = 3.28 Seconds
Old 12-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Todd @ EVO
Just spoke to Buddy. They have left Vegas. They were there longer than expected.. Buddy had to win some money back that he lost. After a few drinks and a pocket full of Benjamin’s that he won, they were off. At 7:00 PHX time they were just west of Flagstaff AZ and heading East. Go buddy go. Oh, buddy is NOT driving, Hani has his foot firmly planted to the floor while buddy is watching the Cannonball Run on DVD
Just pictureing this scene in my mind makes me laugh...talking to him on the phone felt just like reading his posts , he is going to be a hoot up at TOD
Evan

Old 12-04-2003, 07:00 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
buddy is NOT driving, Hani has his foot firmly planted to the floor while buddy is watching the Cannonball Run on DVD
Hilarious!!! Go Budman and Robin!!!

Old 12-04-2003, 08:16 AM
Anyone got an update or shall I give Buddy a call???
Evan

Old 12-04-2003, 08:37 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Anyone got an update or shall I give Buddy a call???
Evan
Give him a call Evan...We are dying to know how he is doing....

By the way, have a fun and safe trip to TOD...

Old 12-04-2003, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by rockitman
Give him a call Evan...We are dying to know how he is doing....

By the way, have a fun and safe trip to TOD...

I did, his voicemail picked up...prob in the middle of a desert with no signal .
Thanks, should be fun...please again wish your mom? all the best!!
Evan

Old 12-04-2003, 02:27 PM
Banned
Accomplice is infamous around these parts
Pablo, Pablo honey come down to Florida.

Uh, I mean Buddy & company head to Florida. Get on I10 East and stay on it until you hit I95 South in Jacksonville. Take that for 3-4 miles until J Turner Butler Blvd (JTB). Go east (left) on it (7-10 miles) til it ends and you'll be a few hundred feet away from the Hooters where the meet will be on Saturday night. Plan B is in motion.

Kevin

Old 12-04-2003, 02:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Buddy is something else! What a great sport he is. Todd that red car is a fricking animal, of all the rotten luck with stupid tire blow outs and other gremlins etc.. I think it's safe to say we all know and fear it Great job on Stage 5 and I hope I don't see any of those in my neighborhood anytime soon...

Old 12-04-2003, 02:36 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
this is fun

Old 12-04-2003, 07:27 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Budman ARRESTED in Oklahoma!!!!!!!
162mph over Oklahoma state line in high speed pursuit!!!!!!!
They thought the Texas Mounty couldn't pusue them over state lines!!!
They set up a road block with 9 cops surrounding them and had them face down on the pavement with guns. They handcuffed Budman and Robin and brought them to an Oklahoma jail. They then brought them back to Texas, orange jumpsuit and everything!!!!! He was in jail for 6 to 8 hours with the help of a bondsman!! Bail was $10,000

Old 12-04-2003, 07:42 PM
Guys, I can confirm this amazing story....Hani told me all about it!!!! Those guys are CRAZY MAN!!! 162MPH, M16's, and Jail....crazy stuff man...didn't believe Hani first time he told me!!!
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Cannonball run starts on DEC 3rd!