996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

The Cannonball run starts on DEC 3rd!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 12:56 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
The Cannonball run starts on DEC 3rd!

Since the BUDMAN and ROBIN will be busy driving the crap out of the RED BEAST we will be calling in updates to KEN KPV who hopefully will update you guys on our progress!

Stay tuned we will be back in a bat second!

Old 12-03-2003, 09:14 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Update, the RED BEAST will be going to BY DESIGN this morning to have a stereo problem fixed. Then Hani and I will be launching the RED BEAST in Mach 5 mode towards the eastern Uniced States!

Currently I am sitting at the Soffitel Hotel in the heart of Los Angeles waiting for 9AM to arrive so we can take the car to BY DESIGN.

Anyone in the LA area that will like to meet Hani and I and see the RED BEAST in person are welcome to come over. We will only be there for a short time I hope!

We have a long ways to go and a short time to get there! I think that was in Smokey and the Bandit. I should get that movie for Hani and I to watch also.

Old 12-03-2003, 09:17 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Buddy, "ease" into it Ease into boost... Best of luck to you and you promised me that you'd get to your destination safely, so please keep it

Have a blast and see you on the flip side...

Old 12-03-2003, 09:18 AM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Coolio Buddy, what you can't call me back??
I will be leave FL at 12pm for TOD (probably alone ). See you Friday!!!
Evan

Old 12-03-2003, 09:31 AM
evan did you call me? I JUST turned on my phone i WIL LCHECK IT

Old 12-03-2003, 10:26 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Buddy:

Be careful as you get to supersonic speeds. I tore the sunroof out of my car and lost the rear wing as the shock wave traveled back across the car. There was a pinto next to me when I broke the barrier. Like a said, there was.

Old 12-03-2003, 11:07 AM
Can someone make this a sticky for us?

Thanks!

Old 12-03-2003, 12:15 PM
YSITSMN is infamous around these parts
Are you heading down I 40 Or I 10.

Old 12-03-2003, 01:08 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Buddy, thanks for the call back...sorry I was in school....YOU KNOW MY SKINNY *** WILL BE THERE (NOTE:My *** isn't skinny tho )
Evan

Old 12-03-2003, 01:48 PM
Colin@PES is infamous around these parts
UPDATE ON BUDMAN AND ROBIN (Hani)
Red beast-moving smartly (somehwere north of 100 mph) towards Vegas
Quote from Budman"we are going to grab a seat at the tables and get some spendin' money"
They are about an hour away from Vegas (130 miles estimated)
and i could here the Exhaust wailing in the background so all is cool with BUDMAN AND ROBIN
I will post updates as they come in.

Colin

Old 12-03-2003, 02:03 PM
ProV1 is infamous around these parts
buddyg, nice car! are red paint rear console & dash trim factoryparts or bodyshop job?

Old 12-03-2003, 02:36 PM
buddy is in transit @ this point but i believe that those are none factory parts (body shop painted them for buddy) I may however be completely wrong.

Old 12-03-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Colin@PES
buddy is in transit @ this point but i believe that those are none factory parts (body shop painted them for buddy) I may however be completely wrong.
Correct he had them done when he had the box for the subs painted...you can get them like that from the factory as our White Turbo cab will have (but in white of course ).
Evan

Old 12-03-2003, 02:44 PM
evan your still in right!!????

Old 12-03-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Colin@PES
evan your still in right!!????
, I don't really know why, but yes....at this rate it will be, you, Ken, Buddy and I in freezing NC...Sucks, but I will come through...
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Cannonball run starts on DEC 3rd!