996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Bay Area Guys: Anyone Comin' to Hot Import Nights?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 10:05 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
sounds like it'll be better than last yr already! ran into luis last year and we took some funny pics in front of the biggest pink ghey h2 you ever saw haha

Old 02-01-2006, 10:10 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by eshaun
sounds like it'll be better than last yr already! ran into luis last year and we took some funny pics in front of the biggest pink ghey h2 you ever saw haha
That was Fred's! Don't be calling it ghey

Old 02-01-2006, 10:25 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Look what I found.

Pics of my old TT's (Cayenee and TT).

I won 2 VIP Awards

Old 02-01-2006, 10:28 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Look what I found.

I won 2 VIP Awards

Dammit I remember when you got those... You one upped me.. The week prior to that I got one from the ALMS show!

Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
So Alex can I get my car in? Only if it's next to yours

Old 02-02-2006, 11:39 AM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
This is one lady that will be at our joint:P

http://mzkayelinn.com/layout/0001/index.cfm
Dayummmnn... you baller.

Old 02-02-2006, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by RT7
Dayummmnn... you baller.
No no no.. that's Robert:P

Old 02-03-2006, 12:17 AM
Capitan America is infamous around these parts
This is one lady that will be at our joint:P

http://mzkayelinn.com/layout/0001/index.cfm
I'm in, i hope my car is ready by that time.

Attached Images  
Old 02-03-2006, 12:19 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Capitan, you may have a problem here!!!! Do you have your car right now????? I only ask because where your car is today, the locks have been changed and no one can get in!!! I have my range rover wheels that I cannot get right now!!!!!! I hope it's not there right now ;-(

Old 02-03-2006, 12:29 AM
Capitan America is infamous around these parts
Capitan, you may have a problem here!!!! Do you have your car right now????? I only ask because where your car is today, the locks have been changed and no one can get in!!! I have my range rover wheels that I cannot get right now!!!!!! I hope it's not there right now ;-(
Yeah! I have it, I'm only waiting for the psi wind for the car to be completed, I hope if i'm lucky, to get the on time.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:41 AM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
No no no.. that's Robert:P
It's you, Robert, and Fred. The 3 Baller Amigos.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:51 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Look what I found.

I won 2 VIP Awards

fred....that was a nice TT!...

Old 02-03-2006, 12:53 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
http://www.sharkwerks.com/news.php?news_id=63

Hey folks, one of our customers from PIE is holding his own on the show floor with a few cars that will be on display (one being the black mamba) so if any of you are around might be good to make a night out of it. There will be plenty of neat cars (some Porsches too lol) on display so... It'll be on Saturday 25th of February so see ya then!

Ah and this lady will be seeing you in front of da' car:
http://FrancineDee.com and http://IamTrouble.com

PS Since there will be plenty of rather scantily clad ladies that look rather pleasant both Fred and Redline Robert have offered to be our Roman Tasters for the event.... Fred/Robert maybe we can do a "Santana Row" Girls night out later??? How about it!
Sounds like fun....definitely gonna go if I'm in town.
We should do some runs on the way down....the moment of truth!=)

When you're at the show, Are you going to demonstrate the wheels spinning inside the tires! cuz, you know you can feel it~

Old 02-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Ron,

Sharky and Robert are not true ballers. Where were they when I was in the Grotto (me in white boxers - when I came out, the women wanted me to kiss them, they thought I was hired entertainment, how funny!

Old 02-03-2006, 02:07 AM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
Fred, not only a true baller, you're a King of Baller (anyone who jumps into the pool with a white boxer deserves the title).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bay Area Guys: Anyone Comin' to Hot Import Nights?