996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SharkWerks under investigation for

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 11:48 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by c4bliss
agree completely. They are foul tempters of mods... evil evil men... but damn good at convincing you arnt they?
I smile everytime I see that Shark fella you made for us! I swear that was the coolest gift ever... well second only to my red intake plenum:P

Old 02-01-2006, 11:59 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Good stuff man, so what are you stage 2?? I have to admit, i want and need more but stage 2 is plenty fast

Old 02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
have you ever seen so many damn plastic sharks in one place as Sharkeys office???

Old 02-02-2006, 12:18 AM
spidey is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Good stuff man, so what are you stage 2?? I have to admit, i want and need more but stage 2 is plenty fast

Its never fast enough !! Takes less a month before you start convincing yourself you need more hP!!

Gotta stay away from Sharky's shop LOL !!

P.S. Boost hose next on the list.

Old 02-02-2006, 12:27 AM
YoWils is infamous around these parts
When they did my GT640, I thought I was DONE! Well, how wrong I was I REALLY, REALLY should have stayed away from Sharkwerks, because before I know it, they've got me doing body, suspension, and one foot into a GT700!!!

These guys must be stopped!!! Right after they finish my car, that is

Old 02-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
On second thought, after reading all these posts, maybe it would be best if I stayed away.

Old 02-02-2006, 12:31 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
On second thought, after reading all these posts, maybe it would be best if I stayed away.
Hi Im Ed, Im a modaholic

Old 02-02-2006, 12:33 AM
Oh crap, now I'm worried what I'm going to be "forced" to do in February.

"No Sharkey, stop it, I've got plenty of power with it stock!"
Holy Cow, tomorrow is February... what time are you coming down I'll come up and meet you , we can rev out pSI louds togather and scare away whats left of Sharksters nieghbors

Old 02-02-2006, 12:34 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by spidey
Its never fast enough !! Takes less a month before you start convincing yourself you need more hP!!

Gotta stay away from Sharky's shop LOL !!

P.S. Boost hose next on the list.
Haha your telling me, im never satisfied

Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
dtmarsh: Well said. I completely agree w/ your assessment of Sharkwerks...Alex does have a "villainous smile"! My Speed yellow TT was just in there for surgery....next thing you know, I have upgraded GT640 to GT700, swapped JIC's for Motons (highly recommended by the way), swapped Cargraphic Exhaust for AWE (great sound, not droney), New 18"BBS Motorsports, Lightweight Battery, GMP Rollbar....and All Alex is doing is laughing!

Wow, it's nice hear a thread about a POSITIVE EXPERIENCE with a tuner like Sharkwerks especially after all the negative commentary about the other tuner in the Bay Area.

Other than all the cool mods they've done for me, I would have to say working w/ Sharkwerks has been a refreshing and a relieving experience at the same time because when I order and pay for parts they're DELIVERED....I know it sounds SO SIMPLE, but it's a concept few tuner's in this business can comprehend much less practice and master.

Alex (Sharky) and James Hendry are the TRUE "Stand-Up" guys in this business...too bad there aren't more people like them.

Old 02-02-2006, 12:39 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by YoWils
When they did my GT640, I thought I was DONE! Well, how wrong I was I REALLY, REALLY should have stayed away from Sharkwerks, because before I know it, they've got me doing body, suspension, and one foot into a GT700!!!

These guys must be stopped!!! Right after they finish my car, that is
Wilson...you'll also have my Cargraphic wing soon enuf! I'm awaiting my other wing that's getting painted!

I'm in the same boat man...every time i go to that damn Sharkwerks, I get me to do the same dance u're doing

Old 02-02-2006, 12:41 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Originally Posted by fasteddiett
Holy Cow, tomorrow is February... what time are you coming down I'll come up and meet you , we can rev out pSI louds togather and scare away whats left of Sharksters nieghbors
Sounds good to me! I'll be there Friday the 17th. My wife and I are making a weekend out of it. I get to have the car modded, and she gets to buy a bunch of clothes.

Hope to see you there!

Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 AM
Sounds good to me! I'll be there Friday the 17th. My wife and I are making a weekend out of it. I get to have the car modded, and she gets to buy a bunch of clothes.

Hope to see you there!
hahaha... i had to bribe her with a new dishwasher

Old 02-02-2006, 12:47 AM

Hope to see you there!
Originally Posted by fasteddiett
hahaha... i had to bribe her with a new dishwasher
LOL you guys are too funny

Old 02-02-2006, 01:17 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
David!

Glad you're happy with SW. Alex and King James are the bomb. Just be careful if you're ever in a room alone with Alex. He likes to swing from the berries.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks under investigation for