996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SharkWerks under investigation for

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 01:27 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
On second thought, after reading all these posts, maybe it would be best if I stayed away.
Hey everyone that comes goes back home with a t-shirt AND a hat! Now that's worth the trip alone Looks like we'll have Eddie over at the same time now. Luckily Ed is already DONE. He's BANNED from anymore power since he has that GT2. He knows it too. It's safe for him to come over...

Old 02-02-2006, 02:13 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Good stuff man, so what are you stage 2?? I have to admit, i want and need more but stage 2 is plenty fast
He's got the stage II like this (only with the AWE exhaust), 2XFlash, EVO DV's, K16 SPort Headers, EVO Intake etc:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=47

Also his car really did take to these mods well with that clutch and flywheel option in his new "made in spain" engine. I'll post some pix for you guys tomorrow. All I have is the DV's and intake here on the laptop. I'll show you the engine since it's crazy clean.

Attached Images      

Last edited by sharkster; 02-02-2006 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:18 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Ahh Alex looks like a sick setup.. I think that's the exact setup i have, but no cats for me.. Damm ig uess all i need is that Evo V-Flow which im getting soon from the man, and some K16's, not sure if i should do that, prob not worth it especially since i guarentee by summer i'll be running some crazy setup

BTW check PM!

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-02-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
David!

Glad you're happy with SW. Alex and King James are the bomb. Just be careful if you're ever in a room alone with Alex. He likes to swing from the berries.....
Eh you.. what happened in Vegas stays in Vegas! You....

Old 02-02-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by fasteddiett
have you ever seen so many damn plastic sharks in one place as Sharkeys office???
Dude.. it's my mom. She keeps brining me those things from all over the world and then my wife does it too. I wanted to have a salt water tank with a small tank but James already takes care of me so...

Old 02-02-2006, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by spidey
Its never fast enough !! Takes less a month before you start convincing yourself you need more hP!!

Gotta stay away from Sharky's shop LOL !!

P.S. Boost hose next on the list.
Spidey at least you're armed with sticky-as-hell tires. The mission for you is to get so much power that even those 335 RA-1s start going haywire

Boost hoses on Saturday. Sweet red ones! I'm going to compare the one we did today to yours btw Might push your waste gates to keep you tided over until the 640 lol

PS I spoke to John today and I'm slowly but surely going to copy your interior. Yours came out so nice and with the shows coming up this year I decided I had to do it... CF on the outside and now CF on the inside.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:34 AM
Holy Cow, tomorrow is February... what time are you coming down I'll come up and meet you , we can rev out pSI louds togather and scare away whats left of Sharksters nieghbors
Don't make me bringout the 5-inch cannons.. You know what happens then:P

If you come over, bring me a shark!

Old 02-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Originally Posted by YoWils
When they did my GT640, I thought I was DONE! Well, how wrong I was I REALLY, REALLY should have stayed away from Sharkwerks, because before I know it, they've got me doing body, suspension, and one foot into a GT700!!!

These guys must be stopped!!! Right after they finish my car, that is
You guys are too much! Now everyone is going to really see that we've been paying you...

The GT2 look is just so "in" this year And when you get your other foot in the 700-door you and JWGT2 are going to be twins. Evil no less but still twins. You guys have me thinking about that hood too. Blast, you are as bad as I am... I need a Gemballa hood, an Elise and maybe some Motons. I actually think for the drag racing I'd do better with the Motons than the JRZs. Oh never mind!

The finish line. We have those?

PS Back to my column on ATI's newest 3D Chip/GPU.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:51 AM
Originally Posted by JWGT2
dtmarsh: Well said. I completely agree w/ your assessment of Sharkwerks...Alex does have a "villainous smile"! .
Seriously man thank YOU and so many others that have supported us. We're really lucky to have such a bunch of crazed-zanny-horsepower freaks like you guys... I know LA has it good but NorCal has some of the most hardcore Porschephiles around. Sometimes I scratch my head in disbelief and then I realize I'm right at home with you lot. It's been so much fun tweaking, tinkering, modding and doing all kinds of strange things with these cars. I feel bad about that drive down to Ventura... I told James that by the end of the drive you were going to have to have a turbo of some kind. I wasn't very nice about it either... You can have your Italian Fancy Pants sound-machine, your 4-door German tanks, and even a "porsche" track car but by golly you have to have BOOST.

PS I'll send you a copy of my divorce papers when I get an F-Car CS some point.

Old 02-02-2006, 09:00 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharkster
Spidey at least you're armed with sticky-as-hell tires. The mission for you is to get so much power that even those 335 RA-1s start going haywire

Boost hoses on Saturday. Sweet red ones! I'm going to compare the one we did today to yours btw Might push your waste gates to keep you tided over until the 640 lol

PS I spoke to John today and I'm slowly but surely going to copy your interior. Yours came out so nice and with the shows coming up this year I decided I had to do it... CF on the outside and now CF on the inside.
did someone say boost hoses?

Old 02-02-2006, 09:09 AM
YoWils is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Wilson...you'll also have my Cargraphic wing soon enuf! I'm awaiting my other wing that's getting painted!

I'm in the same boat man...every time i go to that damn Sharkwerks, I get me to do the same dance u're doing
James....Excellent! I've been salivating over that wing of yours for a while now.... Can't wait to get my grubby paws on it!

For that matter, your car is just a never-ending source of inspiration for me
I am stealing the idea of your Gemballa hood even as we speak. BTW, we're doing the GT2 bumper this week. Hope yours gets here soon!

Old 02-02-2006, 09:13 AM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by sharkster
Hey everyone that comes goes back home with a t-shirt AND a hat! Now that's worth the trip alone Looks like we'll have Eddie over at the same time now. Luckily Ed is already DONE. He's BANNED from anymore power since he has that GT2. He knows it too. It's safe for him to come over...
now I am actually a little upset you said that... btw- are my headers the same as the gt640? hmm....?

Old 02-02-2006, 09:53 AM
spidey is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by YoWils
James.... BTW, we're doing the GT2 bumper this week.
Get the CF splitter on OEM Gt2 bumper!

This is mine (Sharkwerks installation about 2 months ago).

PS: Matching CF wing !!

Last edited by spidey; 09-23-2006 at 10:30 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:21 AM
YoWils is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by spidey

Get the CF splitter on OEM Gt2 bumper!

This is mine (Sharkwerks installation about 2 months ago).

PS: Matching CF wing !!
Those look awesome! I believe I have admired those before when your car was at the shop. Sadly for me, I don't think I have enough personality to pull off that combo

Old 02-02-2006, 10:27 AM
did someone say boost hoses?
LOL yes that means you too at some point:P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks under investigation for