996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

SharkWerks under investigation for

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 05:32 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by YoWils
Those look awesome! I believe I have admired those before when your car was at the shop. Sadly for me, I don't think I have enough personality to pull off that combo
Oh _really_ I'd say an Elise with the best damn CF-bits in town would disagree

Old 02-02-2006, 05:40 PM
dtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud ofdtmarsh has much to be proud of
toothzilla,

I had no designs to install the headers, but the quality of the pieces is outstanding and when Alex tried to put them back in the storage room, I just had to tell him, "Put those headers on my car and nobody gets hurt;-)"

Old 02-02-2006, 05:51 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dtmarsh
toothzilla,

I had no designs to install the headers, but the quality of the pieces is outstanding and when Alex tried to put them back in the storage room, I just had to tell him, "Put those headers on my car and nobody gets hurt;-)"
The shinyer they are the more HP you get

That's been dyno-proven!

Old 02-02-2006, 06:56 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Originally Posted by sharkster
The shinyer they are the more HP you get

That's been dyno-proven!
No wonder my car feels so damn slow!

Old 02-02-2006, 06:58 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Originally Posted by sharkster
Just bring a shopping list with you. There's wine (good) and beer (cheap) in the fridge. Enternainment will be Eddie's department....
Now just add some strippers and a pole, and I'll never leave.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
Now just add some strippers and a pole, and I'll never leave.
Male, Female, Animal-type? Eddie can provide anything....

Don't worry the car WILL be shiny, happy and fast soon. I've got more headers, intakes, hoses et. al.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:50 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
oh for gods sake Sharkey, children read this forum...

Old 02-02-2006, 08:11 PM
Originally Posted by fasteddiett
Only yours in Peru, Argentina, Barbados, Laos, Tobago and Chad!

PS I got your black hosiiiiees coming:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=9

Old 02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
What are you talking about Ed? Children run this forum!

Old 02-02-2006, 11:30 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Be careful...Horsepower is an expensive addiction!

Trust me, I know!!

Old 02-02-2006, 11:51 PM
fasteddiett has a spectacular aura aboutfasteddiett has a spectacular aura about
ah ....no worries about the expense my dad buys it all for me

Old 02-03-2006, 12:09 AM
ah ....no worries about the expense my dad buys it all for me
And who's your DADDY? Say my name...

Old 02-03-2006, 12:19 AM
you know thats my line damn you!

Old 02-03-2006, 12:44 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
its gets worse and as far as I am concerned you owe me! I was just fine with my stage 4 that I did last week until you posted this damn thread... Now I need boost hoses, jesus, I've even been trying to call alex for lightweight flywheel and clutch this AM but I'm sure he is on the ****ter and wont get up to reach for his cell phone... I couldnt sleep last night either and got my self so riled up because of this thread I didnt get to work until just now... I cant even think

i need bbs wheels, cf hood.. oh god.. my head is spinning!!!!
eddie...i think there's a "discounted" GT640 kit sitting at Sharkwerks with your name on it!

btw, the flywheel really helps w/ the rev's...initially when i first used it, iwas way over-revving on the rev match since it rev's so freely now...
get the hood, very lightweight.

Old 02-03-2006, 01:03 AM
Originally Posted by JWGT2
eddie...i think there's a "discounted" GT640 kit sitting at Sharkwerks with your name on it!

btw, the flywheel really helps w/ the rev's...initially when i first used it, iwas way over-revving on the rev match since it rev's so freely now...
get the hood, very lightweight.
That's right there is:P

I love light weight flywheels in these cars. The one in DTMarsh's is just perfect....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks under investigation for