996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Scum Bag Dealer Alert----lauderdale Bmw/imports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 02:53 AM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Most dealers are *******s.. ditto

Took me 6 hours to lease my Toyota Land Cruiser at what I knew was a workeable deal from Toyota of Oxnard. Left the dealeship at 2am with the car.

Bob Smith BMW backed out of my M3 deposit at MSRP (after 1 year). They kept telling I was next and cars woudl be sitting on the floor at 10K plus over.

Miller Nissan refused to deliver under the same deal ss above (thank god I didn't get he 350Z in retrospect)

And years ago when my partner got an Eclipse Turbo on lease from Miller Mitsu, I went back to get the same deal for myslef 3 days later and had to haggle for 6 hours!

I normally use carsdirect now for run of the mill new cars. A good price at what they quote. Period. Not the best place to get hot, in demand cars as they also quote over MSRP at times, but at least they honor exactly what they promise. They then deliver the car to your home or office, give you the rundown, sign and done!

Old 02-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Banned
Ferrarislave is infamous around these parts
The deal I got was too good to pass up. The swirls were also of 0 problem for me, I removed them the next day. But still, no new car in my opinion should have swirls. Motorwerks is known for their autowash tactics and poor paint quality on new vehicles. Had I orderd the car and not bought off their lot, I would have told them not to prep it or wash it.

Wow ari, that is some shabby stuff. I can't blame the guy in Miami for torching that Ford dealer. Nothing pisses me off more then to have some scum bag try to brain wash you about how the price you agreed on prior to coming to his showroom, or when you come to pick the car up is now different because this and that. It is really stupid the way they do business. BMW, Mercedes, and Audi dealers used to be different from Chevy and Ford, now they are equal, if not worse. The only dealers I find that still do business the way it should be done are high end exotic car dealerships that are family owned. The non-family owned dealers, are well, *******s! They will rip you off, lie to you, and cheat you out of your money. A good example of what I am talking about is a Luxury Motors aka Bentley Gold Coast, and Bentley of Downers Grove.

Last edited by Ferrarislave; 02-08-2006 at 03:00 AM.