996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

!!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 12:22 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by ColorChange
Racer63, I agree completely. I rarely crank it up out on the street (high speed, not accel or a corner here or there). I get it out on the track where it is much safer and controlled.

I did go to 140+ repeatedly in my lambo while I was testing my new brakes (6-piston Wilwood set-up). I had a friend drive ahead in a motorcycle to make sure the coast was clear and we chose empty, limited access Wisconsin road. Pretty safe, well controlled, and a little fun. I will also do aero testing (data collection) on the highway but I can get what I need at 120 or below and then a coast down.
Color,

Consider yourself lucky if you did this in Wisconsin, rural street or not. I went to UW-Madison and let me tell you, Wisconsin cops wil give you a ticket for going 72 in a 65. If you notice when driving in Wisconsin, the left lane is occupied by idiots traveling at 66 in a 65 and they love to call the cops when you pass them.

Buddy, hope you get home safe. My best wishes to you.

Lou

Old 12-06-2003, 12:30 AM
02TT_87GNX is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by the truth
too late

all of the criminals cannonball posts ahve already been saved off and burned to cd for mailing to texas
Phony post! This guy is just trying to wreak more havoc on Buddy's life. If this rat is for real, then bad auto-kharma is surely coming his way.

Nice speed Buddy! Almost hit 170!

-Chris

Old 12-06-2003, 12:45 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
**** the snitch. That person will certainly get what's coming to him. Whoever you are, I hope you sleep well at night because God (or pick your deity of choice) works in mysterious ways.

Buddy is innocent guys, let's support him. In fact, I think we should set up a Budman legal defense fund as a tribute from us 6Speed members.

Old 12-06-2003, 03:00 AM
David Shapiro is infamous around these parts
Hi All,
While this thread makes for entertaining reading, what Buddy didi was criminal and incredibly irresponsible. That kind of driving belongs on a track, where you and the other people recognize the risks involved. I've taken care of many patients who were maimed or rendered para- or quadriplegic by the actions of OTHER drivers on the road, many of which involved excessive speed for the conditions. I also love fast cars, and have had my share. But for everybody's sake, keep it on the track.

David Shapiro

Old 12-06-2003, 04:21 AM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
Perhaps to replace the cancelled TOD that Buddy was so enthusiasticly driving to, we can all arrange to drive to and picket his court appearances.

Old 12-06-2003, 04:50 AM
WARDHOG is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by wilber

This message is for Texas prosecutor
If you read this that mean your are a stupid FU#K!
ALL prosecutors are waste our tax payer's money
WILBER
It's pretty obvious you've had a run in with the law or you are living on the edge indicated from the snide little remarks against the fine people who protect you and your family at night. You also might consider that some people on this board work in that career field you keep slamming with your immature high school remarks. So, please be nice and grow the f@#$ up!

Old 12-06-2003, 05:18 AM
Red Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to allRed Devil is a name known to all
Hopefully, Buddy was wearing driving gloves at the time of the stop. That way, Johnnie C. already has his legal defense planned. Does Bruno Magli make driving shoes?
Do you guys actually think internet message board banter can actually become part of a speeding case?

Old 12-06-2003, 05:29 AM
wakejudge is infamous around these parts
Perhaps he is innocent officer, the cruise control was struck on "+" and fortunatley Buddy's fantastic driving saved the day.

Old 12-06-2003, 06:42 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
I love this thread. Other than one other thread I seen, it helps provide some excellent data for analysis of character traits. It makes for a great profile.

Last edited by cjv; 12-06-2003 at 07:00 AM.
Old 12-06-2003, 07:22 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Had to jump in here. I don't think what Buddy did speedingwise was so shocking. Many of you have done it. I think i've maxed out almost every one of my cars since highschool.....including an 83 tercel.

As far as running away from the cops - Thats for the movies! I doubt they would have been thrown in jail if they pulled right over.

Old 12-06-2003, 07:39 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Just looked it up, whoever the Truth is also reality check and Porsche Chick.

Old 12-06-2003, 08:40 AM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Duane how about banning them from the site. They obviously are only detracting from the content of this board.

Eric

Old 12-06-2003, 08:53 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
I believe that has already been done.

Old 12-06-2003, 09:34 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Had to jump in here. I don't think what Buddy did speedingwise was so shocking. Many of you have done it. I think i've maxed out almost every one of my cars since highschool.....including an 83 tercel.

As far as running away from the cops - Thats for the movies! I doubt they would have been thrown in jail if they pulled right over.
An 83 Tercel.. I always wanted to know what the top speed of one of those bad boys was...

On pump gas?

It was 95mph.

Old 12-06-2003, 10:36 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
To all of yoiu who want to poke fun of the budman I say keep your comments to yourself LOL ! Buddman you have big ***** - really big *****

stupid or not you are still the undisputed 6speedonline.com MVP for the year!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!