996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

!!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Banned
MTBR is infamous around these parts
My 996tt makes 2000HP, 8 sec. 1/4 mile, and can actually do a flip in the air. I would have won every event!

I can email you a dyno sheet if you like...

Old 12-08-2003, 08:33 AM
NC Bob is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Wait a minute......

This all sounds way too familiar!

IS WILBER the same as WILLIAM from funcarsonline?

Similar DNA strands perhaps??

Old 04-22-2005, 10:39 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Thread Revival,

Just thought you guys might like to know the outcome of my lack of judgment in Texas.

I was charged with Evading Arrest and worked out a plea to do 2 years probation, 120 hours community service and of course all the fines and lawyers fees. Believe me I wish I had just pulled over and got my stupid speeding ticket.

Anyhow, my lawyer told me that the Prosecuter did somehow see the threads on 6speed this one and the one Hani posted with pictures and because of it wanted to nail my butt to the wall. I could have been sent to a Texas prison for 2 years!

I do think going that fast is for the track or a completely deserted road, because I would have felt awful if anyone had gotten hurt.

Anyhow thought you might like an update. Only 18 hours of community service left!

Old 04-22-2005, 11:38 PM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
You wish its 18 hours of 6speed community service

good job Buddy! we miss you!!

Old 04-23-2005, 12:56 AM
02TT_87GNX is infamous around these parts
Glad to hear you made it out ok. This was one of the first posts I read after joining the forum. I thought 'these people are way more crazy than me' I like them.

Good luck with the completion of your community service.

Old 04-23-2005, 05:39 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by buddyg
Thread Revival,

Just thought you guys might like to know the outcome of my lack of judgment in Texas.

I was charged with Evading Arrest and worked out a plea to do 2 years probation, 120 hours community service and of course all the fines and lawyers fees. Believe me I wish I had just pulled over and got my stupid speeding ticket.

Anyhow, my lawyer told me that the Prosecuter did somehow see the threads on 6speed this one and the one Hani posted with pictures and because of it wanted to nail my butt to the wall. I could have been sent to a Texas prison for 2 years!

I do think going that fast is for the track or a completely deserted road, because I would have felt awful if anyone had gotten hurt.

Anyhow thought you might like an update. Only 18 hours of community service left!

Hey Bud, this picture says it all. Classic !!!

Attached Images  
Old 04-23-2005, 05:49 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Here's your new avatar Buddy !!!!

Attached Images  
Old 04-23-2005, 06:11 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Oh that brings back memories! Not all good ones either!

Old 04-23-2005, 08:18 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
holly thread revival budman - nice!

Old 04-23-2005, 09:23 AM
You're SO MONEY, baby!
Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !Super D Is a GOD !
Wow!...That's committed baby!!!...er, maybe you should be committed?...Hahahahaha...Hey, if you're gonna go, go BIG! Yer right though, good thing no one was hurt. If you ever wanna go that fast, just do it between San Diego and OC on the coast. That way we can all assemble for the show, and there's plenty of buffer if you lose control...just bring your swim goggles.

Btw, kinda neat to step back in time and see all the old-school 6speeders from back then...too bad we can't see a time capsule of the avatars and cars!

Old 04-23-2005, 10:05 AM
FineProperty is infamous around these parts
LMAO...and sorry at the same time. I wasn't around for this when it happened, but I just re-lived it with you. That very large 'STAGE 5' logo across the hood of a red 911, Johny Law must have been salivating at the border.

Old 04-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Yeah,

It was crazy there were 9 police cars at the scene by the time it was over. Apparently they run alot of drugs along I 40 there so they thought I was a drug runner. Nope just stupid!

Old 04-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by 02TT_87GNX
Glad to hear you made it out ok. This was one of the first posts I read after joining the forum. I thought 'these people are way more crazy than me' I like them.

Good luck with the completion of your community service.
Yeah,

The other thread that was deleted with all the pictures and full story had like 150,000 + views from all over the world. It spread like wildfire across other car boards.

Old 04-23-2005, 03:17 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
One of the most interesting phone calls I have ever recieved!!! Hearing Hani call me and say the Budman is in jail while I was sitting on the computer in the Marriot in Lake Mary heading to Jacksonville for our first meet!!! Glad you got off somwhat easy Buddy!!! Now get your *** down here, its been forever since you have visited!!
Evan

Old 04-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Yeah,

I would love to visit right now it is only 44 degrees here in Michigan!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!