996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

!!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2005, 10:25 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by buddyg
Yeah,

It was crazy there were 9 police cars at the scene by the time it was over. Apparently they run alot of drugs along I 40 there so they thought I was a drug runner. Nope just stupid!

Great drug running car. Just don't exit the next time and foot on the gas...

Old 04-23-2005, 10:29 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Well it probably was good that I exited when I did because the cops said they were preparing to throw down the tire puncture strips across the highway!

Old 04-23-2005, 10:33 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Well it probably was good that I exited when I did because the cops said they were preparing to throw down the tire puncture strips across the highway!

I know. Stopping is always the best decision...

Old 04-24-2005, 08:16 AM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by rockitman
I know. Stopping is always the best decision...
when i was a kid it was about 50/50 i was going to stop and when i didn't it was about 10% i was gonna get caught (100% w/ helicopter). the only problem is each 10+ tickets per stop, impound, night in jail, atty fees, bond, etc on the 1 out ot 10 made the 9 out of 10 i didn't get caught still seem expensive. ie: 1 ticket per stop * 10 w/ no impound, bail, or atty fees would have been cheaper (though not as much fun )

Old 04-24-2005, 08:34 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
I have never not stopped before I really don't know what came over me. It was just a stupid decision that has cost me alot both financially and also in cost of my time and freedom.

It was a hard lesson learned and I will always stop in the future!

Old 04-24-2005, 09:08 AM
ben, lj has a spectacular aura aboutben, lj has a spectacular aura about
I have never not stopped before I really don't know what came over me. It was just a stupid decision that has cost me alot both financially and also in cost of my time and freedom.

It was a hard lesson learned and I will always stop in the future!
yep, especially on the highway since there really aren't many places to go.

Old 04-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Well,

I jumped off the highway at the first exit in Oklahoma after I had left the cop in the dust. I was cruising at the speed limit and went through a little town, exited the town and thought okay it's cool. Didn't know the APB had went out on the bright red Porsche and the local Fire chief spotted cruising through his town. 10 minutes outside of town I ran into the cop broadside in the road with the M16 pointed at my car! YIKES!

Old 04-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by FineProperty
LMAO...and sorry at the same time. I wasn't around for this when it happened, but I just re-lived it with you. That very large 'STAGE 5' logo across the hood of a red 911, Johny Law must have been salivating at the border.
Hey, If I can't laugh about it now I would have to cry! Live and learn!