996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

!!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 07:46 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
!!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure

This just in!!!!

Budman ARRESTED in Oklahoma!!!!!!!
Earlier today, BuddyG was clocked doing 162mph over Oklahoma state line in high speed pursuit!!!!!!!
Buddy and Hani thought the Texas Mounty couldn't pusue them over state lines!!! How wrong they were!!!
The Oklahoma State Police set up a road block with 9 troopers surrounding them and had them face down on the pavement with guns. They handcuffed Budman and Robin and brought them to an Oklahoma jail. They then extradited them back to Texas, Buddy was wearing the orange jumpsuit and everything!!!!! He was in jail for 6 to 8 hours and was eventually freed on bail with the help of a bondsman!! Bail was set at $10,000.

Their course has been altered and they are heading north towards Saint Louis, MO.

The fun never stops with this man!!!!!

Last edited by KPV; 12-07-2003 at 08:32 AM.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:52 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
What a pimp!!!!!!

When I grow up I want to be Buddy G

Old 12-04-2003, 07:53 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
I am on the phone with Buddy as we speak, surprisingly he is happy and joking as ever!!! Well seeing as he had an M16 pointed at him....an orange jump suit on....sitting in a jail cell...I would say he is pretty god damn happy . This guys never ceases to amaze me!!!!!! Well he said Hani has a picture of him surrounded by 9 cop cars handcuffed....that should be pretty funny to see
Good night from Orlando,
Evan

Old 12-04-2003, 08:00 PM
996GT2 is infamous around these parts
Sounds like he had fun!!

Old 12-04-2003, 08:02 PM
CAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond reputeCAPTLST has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder if he will make the papers. Someone in that area needs to check.

Old 12-04-2003, 08:03 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Damn, This guy knows how to live on the edge !

Old 12-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Banned
Accomplice is infamous around these parts
Damn. Any lawyers on this forum care to provide some aid to this brave man? Those will be some serious charges.

Kevin

Old 12-04-2003, 08:04 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Omg! Buddy....... Don't drop the soap dude!

I've been in jail before, and it SUCKS! ,, Oh and no I never dropped the soap! LOL

Never forget, You can't outrun the radio

Old 12-04-2003, 08:05 PM
MWEELS is infamous around these parts
Buddy is now the winner of the shoot out!

MWEELS

Old 12-04-2003, 08:07 PM
Cary Eisenlohr is just really niceCary Eisenlohr is just really niceCary Eisenlohr is just really niceCary Eisenlohr is just really nice
And I said don't get any tickets....I forgot to say STAY OUT OF JAIL!! DAMN I hope it at least makes World best Police Chases so we can see it on TV.... Most of been bad road conditions because I figured buddy would be doing at least a buck eighty-five!!!!!! Glad to hear he's out and healthy....

Old 12-04-2003, 08:11 PM
MWEELS is infamous around these parts
Im suprised they gave him his car back. Isn't over a 100 automatic license remove and impound?

MWEELS

Old 12-04-2003, 08:11 PM
SteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud ofSteveH has much to be proud of

Old 12-04-2003, 08:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
OMG... nothing suprises me with Buddy. Those of you that have met him know what a really fun guy he is. He's such a good sport...

Now I feel bad for staying late and helping him put the new tires on. If only I'd lent him a second doughnut he'd have been doing now more than 45mph

Buddy sir, you have my vote for Porsche-man-of-the-year. Don't let the man keep you down!

Old 12-04-2003, 08:37 PM
Andrew708
bUDDY..YOU HAVE MAJOR COHONES!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY YOUR'E OK!!!!GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR MISSION

Old 12-04-2003, 08:40 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: !!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG thrown in Jail!!!!

Originally posted by KPV
This just in!!!!

Budman ARRESTED in Oklahoma!!!!!!!
Earlier today, BuddyG was clocked doing 162mph over Oklahoma state line in high speed pursuit!!!!!!!

freed on bail with the help of a bondsman!! Bail was set at $10,000.

Hat's off to you Budman!!! It's sucks those cops did not see the Cannonball run movie... All kidding aside, with the size of the bail amount, these have to be some pretty serious charges...wreckless endangerment and evading a police stop come to mind and probably make the felony list ... I just hope you have a good lawyer and that Michigan does not have license reciprosity with Texas, for I fear the license to drive the Red Beast would be in serious jeopardy...Budman SLOW DOWN!!! don't compound the situation and get home safely...

Best Regards,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: !!!Breaking News!!! BuddyG's Transcontinental Adventure!!!!