996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

One Sweet Turbo S comes in for Surgery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 10:20 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
One Sweet Turbo S comes in for Surgery!

A neat lapis blue 05 Turbo S with the aerokit (not seen that combo yet) came in today for a full-on GT700 conversion... So much CF inside, a steering wheel I've never seen must have made the sticker on this one monstrous... I'll post some pix as we tear into her, poor girl...

Attached Images     
Old 02-17-2006, 10:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
LOL i remember seeing that on ebay a while ago, sick car though

Old 02-17-2006, 10:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL i remember seeing that on ebay a while ago, sick car though
We won't be seeing much of it around these parts sadly After it's done it's heading over to Jersey.. then on to a boat and to Poland... Perhaps a trip or two to the Ring

Old 02-17-2006, 10:26 PM
Kev
Kev is infamous around these parts
Oh shoot!

This was one of the cars on display at the Porsche "booth" at last year's NY International Auto Show at the Javits Center. It was a Porsche display vehicle. It sure was a beauty!

Motorcars International had it for a while. Then it landed in DC Motors lot and they held it for a while. Glad to see it finally sold!

Alex, you sure are gonna have some fun! That thing won't remain a virgin for long! Haha.

Question: Does the owner live overseas? Thanks!

Old 02-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by Kev
Oh shoot!

This was one of the cars on display at the Porsche "booth" at last year's NY International Auto Show at the Javits Center. It was a Porsche display vehicle. It sure was a beauty!

Motorcars International had it for a while. Then it landed in DC Motors lot and they held it for a while. Glad to see it finally sold!

Alex, you sure are gonna have some fun! That thing won't remain a virgin for long! Haha.

Question: Does the owner live overseas? Thanks!
Yes, I KNEW I'd seen that car before. It truly is a beauty.. Has like every darn option you can think ok! No this car will be transformed from a sweet virgin into a FULL-ON SLUTMOBILE..

PS Car is going to Poland after this.

Old 02-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Ruiner is infamous around these parts
Nice color!

Old 02-17-2006, 10:36 PM
Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !Gunther Is a GOD !
That car was also at the Washington DC auto show and it looked Sweeeet. My next turbo will be in that blue. Very smart looking car!

Old 02-17-2006, 10:40 PM
Kev
Kev is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
Yes, I KNEW I'd seen that car before. It truly is a beauty.. Has like every darn option you can think ok! No this car will be transformed from a sweet virgin into a FULL-ON SLUTMOBILE..

PS Car is going to Poland after this.
Hahaha. That's great!

Edit: I was wrong about the sticker price.

Last edited by Kev; 02-18-2006 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:08 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
What a beaut! Gonna stop by and check it out. Let me know if you need a test driver after the GT700 conversion.

Old 02-17-2006, 11:44 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
turbo "s"

alex, hope that car is still there when i see you guys next friday! customer from poland unbelievable.

Old 02-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
That's one nice 996TT. Got pics of the interior?

Old 02-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by auto concierge
alex, hope that car is still there when i see you guys next friday! customer from poland unbelievable.
I think that's transport day Heh.. I thought we were seeing you sooner, luckily Sean@EMC came through and all my parts are on the car (except the new hood) as the show is Friday/Saturday. The guy is a cool cat. Makes me miss Europe a bit. He gave me some awesome shots of him at the "Ring"... I'll post some later. This might be the quickest car in Poland

Last edited by sharkster; 02-18-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old 02-18-2006, 01:19 AM
Originally Posted by Porscheboy16
That's one nice 996TT. Got pics of the interior?
Will do.. I swear everything in there is CF and that steering wheel is not one I've seen before.

Old 02-18-2006, 01:22 AM
Originally Posted by scslite
What a beaut! Gonna stop by and check it out. Let me know if you need a test driver after the GT700 conversion.
LOL.. only James gets to do that:P He's the only one certified... It really is pretty. Porsche did a fantastic job with the aerokit and if it wasn't so silly-expensive I'm sure we'd see more of them...

Old 02-18-2006, 01:41 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
If that's going to become a slutmobile, what does that make your car Alex?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One Sweet Turbo S comes in for Surgery!