996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto Sharktronic Powered By Zero Clearance Lowdown

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 03:50 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Whats wrong with silver TT aerokits??

Old 12-17-2003, 11:31 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by msindi
Whats wrong with silver TT aerokits??
They're too darn sexy and easy to clean dammit!

Old 12-18-2003, 11:58 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
A bit 'o cleaning...

There's a few bits and bobs to be done yet... but after a little bath this afternoon the CF does look clean.

A bit of -ive camber..

But you can only really see the when CF up close...

Painted bumperettes do look the part even in Black (cheers Stephen you were right).

Old 12-19-2003, 12:18 AM
Banned
MTBR is infamous around these parts
Car looks bad ***...the tips need some straightening though.
If I were you, I'd get the Porsche dual stainless tips

Old 12-19-2003, 12:20 AM
Thanks Dan! Still a few more bits to do yet... But getting there!

Oh heck yes they do Dan, that's what you get from me when I chop and change from the straight pipes to mufflers too much I was thinking of doing the dualies. Anyone got some good shots of those?

Old 12-19-2003, 12:30 AM
Check my sig for twin tips...I love em...Only problem though + if you got the $$$ (I certainly dont) get the Techart ones (maybe even in black for your car ). Reasone being, the techarts have the full exhaust coing out of one of the circles the second being a dummy whereas on the X54s, the exhaust comes out right in the middle of the two and so with the Fabspeed, the line that seperates the two circles is always black!!

Old 12-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Oh hey good point Mansour. I'll check out the tech arts.. Not sure how much they are but my guess is... BLING BLING.

Old 12-19-2003, 12:38 AM
I can get you a good deal (seriously)
Trust...

Old 12-19-2003, 12:54 AM
Banned
Originally posted by sharkster
I was thinking of doing the dualies. Anyone got some good shots of those?
Mine

Old 12-19-2003, 11:58 AM
Thanks Dan, those are some fine pictures Looks way better with those.

Old 12-24-2003, 03:43 PM
newest mod

So I was on my way to breakfast and picked up my latest mod.

The poor guy was walking across a 6 lane road (twice) and almost got hit several times. The second time I couldn't hack it anymore and I jumped out and picked him up. Took him straight to the vet as he had no collar and called the pound etc.. Looked around the area for notices etc... He seems in good shape, other than teeth problems and eye problems. Very good natured but the last thing I wanted was a dog... Ah well, maybe it'll be my good deed for the year

Needless to say, the man of the house was not impressed:

Old 12-24-2003, 03:53 PM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was thinking of doing the dualies. Anyone got some good shots of those?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's my stock exhaust. Since these pictures I had a Europipe Stage 2 Loud installed with the custon fabricated X54 tips that fit the larger diameter EP2 piping.

Mike

Old 12-24-2003, 03:58 PM
Banned
Re: newest mod

So I was on my way to breakfast and picked up my latest mod.

The poor guy was walking across a 6 lane road (twice) and almost got hit several times. The second time I couldn't hack it anymore and I jumped out and picked him up. Took him straight to the vet as he had no collar and called the pound etc.. Looked around the area for notices etc... He seems in good shape, other than teeth problems and eye problems. Very good natured but the last thing I wanted was a dog... Ah well, maybe it'll be my good deed for the year

Needless to say, the man of the house was not impressed:
You've got a good heart. G-d bless you.

Happy Holidays,
Dan

Old 12-24-2003, 04:29 PM
Thanks Dan! You have a great holiday.

PS Could be worse ya' know. This little fuzzbucket sure is appreciative of the slightest bit of affection and goes outside to do his biz

Old 12-24-2003, 05:04 PM
I miss my kitties

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto Sharktronic Powered By Zero Clearance Lowdown