996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto Sharktronic Powered By Zero Clearance Lowdown

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 12:44 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !

Me and the new fella had a busy day and tomorrow he goes back to the vet for more stuff (poor chap) but after that, it's back to finishing up the car. He's gonna be a great help...

Old 12-26-2003, 04:52 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
What is left to do on the car??
Also, nice 'shark' in that pic

Old 12-26-2003, 12:09 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by msindi
What is left to do on the car??
Also, nice 'shark' in that pic
My new nose, new throttle body and the tranny cooler with the newer fittings (most important)... Other than that, she''s done for a while, unless Kevin or Stephen say otherwise hehe.

PS Even my doggie needs to be "into" sharks.. He has to.

Old 01-16-2004, 11:07 PM
As much as it pains me to let this one go, this was actually my back up wing for the event and now that I have the GT2 CF tail and can only have one at a time this one is going to go. It was a close call but here it is for sale for someone with a 996 Turbo (or C4S with a turbo style motor/wing). It was 1345 from Roock and painted black and ready to be mounted on. 1k OBO and it's yours folks.

Feel free to Email me sharky@mangogrits.com or PM me or shoot the ****...

Old 03-25-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by sharkster
As much as it pains me to let this one go, this was actually my back up wing for the event and now that I have the GT2 CF tail and can only have one at a time this one is going to go. It was a close call but here it is for sale for someone with a 996 Turbo (or C4S with a turbo style motor/wing). It was 1345 from Roock and painted black and ready to be mounted on. 1k OBO and it's yours folks.

Feel free to Email me sharky@mangogrits.com or PM me or shoot the ****...
The wing was sold, so no more Emails on that please;P

PS Did a bunch of updates this weekend with the Renntech.org guys with Loren, Jeff and Kirby this weekend and today. Will post some pics shortly but some of the stuff is free!

Old 05-09-2004, 01:09 PM
Frosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud ofFrosty has much to be proud of
Hey Sharky I just read this thread and it was really nice of you to give that dog a home.

Oh, and your car is pretty nice too

Old 05-09-2004, 03:33 PM
Hey Frosty,

Thanks man. The lil' doggie turned out to be a really great addition to our house. He's such a cool lil' dude. Had a lot of vet bills but what can you do.

PS Glad you like the car It's changed a bit since then- for the better...

Old 05-10-2004, 12:45 AM
nman413 is infamous around these parts
Sharky, your cat looks exactly like mine cept mine's probably 50% larger

Old 05-10-2004, 01:37 AM
Hehe:P Here it is nowadays: