996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Jacksonville Meet Picutres

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 06:48 PM
kparis has a spectacular aura aboutkparis has a spectacular aura about
Evan-

Jacksonville can be a crazy place with the weather (kind of like northern CA) during the winter months. It was back up to the high 50's may low 60's today in the sun. Awesome weather!! I went to the Jaguars game and it was a beautiful day. Temp dropped to 45 tonight.

Next meet will have to be when it warmer.

Old 12-07-2003, 06:54 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by kparis
Evan-

Jacksonville can be a crazy place with the weather (kind of like northern CA) during the winter months. It was back up to the high 50's may low 60's today in the sun. Awesome weather!! I went to the Jaguars game and it was a beautiful day. Temp dropped to 45 tonight.

Next meet will have to be when it warmer.
Better make it close to my house...can't ride more then 10 miles on my bike
Evan

Old 12-07-2003, 06:58 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Weather actually was pretty damn cold....was 49 when we left today had heated seats and heat running full blast . I believe it was a bit colder yesterday and it was pretty windy too....well its still in the 70's and 80's back here at home . I will be in Albany, NY Dec. 19th so I will get a taste of it.
Evan
Evan,

When I got up this morning it was 39... Oh that's right you were still sleeping then....

Glad you made it home safe... See you in South Florida after New Years... Maybe you will have the AMG ETR back by then...

Old 12-07-2003, 07:00 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Here's a picture of Evan making "new" friends...

and the Helicopter is hovering over Justin aka "Fast Legs" who's trying to make a break for it running through the woods.....

Inside Joke

Old 12-07-2003, 07:02 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
Evan,

When I got up this morning it was 39... Oh that's right you were still sleeping then....

Glad you made it home safe... See you in South Florida after New Years... Maybe you will have the AMG ETR back by then...
its amazing I was up b4 12 after such a long day!!! Damn 39, thats like NY (without the 2-3 feet of the white stuff ).
Will you be on this coast any time Gary?? We should have a meet down here with you, Detailer708, RDH (I think said he would come down), sloth?, Duane, Jeru, Adrian, etc. we could prob. get a good group together down here....we will have to find a good event to plan...
If I don't have my car back I could prob. hitch a ride with Adrian or Detailer...
Evan

Old 12-07-2003, 07:04 PM
Rob, that would be funny if I didn't just lose my license and car ...well its funny anyway . Let me know what you do for an attorney....I will be needing one as I don't think traffic school will wipe it completely off my reccord and my insurance CAN NOT find out about this ticket... I will be personally paying for the attorney so lets not go with Johnny C.
Evan

Old 12-07-2003, 07:05 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Glad to see the east coast being well represented. Beautiful pics and looks like it was a blast!!!!

Old 12-07-2003, 07:09 PM
Banned
Chordate is infamous around these parts
Why cant you drive now? It is not illegal yet, you have not gone to court yet, how can they take your lisense away already?

Old 12-07-2003, 07:10 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
Originally posted by AMG ETR
Let me know what you do for an attorney....I will be needing one as I don't think traffic school will wipe it completely off my reccord and my insurance
All kidding aside, as I stated in my PM, Absolutely!..................

Old 12-07-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by mehrabani1
Why cant you drive now? It is not illegal yet, you have not gone to court yet, how can they take your lisense away already?
My dad took my license not the police...nothing but a ticket from them...
Evan

Old 12-07-2003, 07:11 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by mehrabani1
"THEY" is his DAD !!!

Old 12-07-2003, 07:35 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Evan,

Sweet pics. Im sorry I didnt get much of a chance to talk with you guys much. We need to have an interim get together over a nice dinner to discuss Porsche mods in more detail. All of your cars were beautiful in their own individual way and it really gets me thinking.

Thanks again and I will be in touch. Send me your email addresses to exchange numbers and stuff.

Britt

Old 12-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by greyghost
Evan,

Sweet pics. Im sorry I didnt get much of a chance to talk with you guys much. We need to have an interim get together over a nice dinner to discuss Porsche mods in more detail. All of your cars were beautiful in their own individual way and it really gets me thinking.

Thanks again and I will be in touch. Send me your email addresses to exchange numbers and stuff.

Britt
It was great to meet you, yes you guys need to make the trip down here next time as I don't think I will be allowed to head back up (not sure if I would want to ). I am sure we will put somthing together!!
Evan

Old 12-08-2003, 04:28 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Did you guys see the pics I took over in the 996 forum?

Old 12-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by greyghost
Did you guys see the pics I took over in the 996 forum?
No, where are they??? LINK PLEASE!!!
Evan

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jacksonville Meet Picutres