996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Can we ever have a Chicago/midwest/Budman meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-08-2003, 10:18 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
One of my offices is in Lincoln Park, I'd be up in meeting anywhere in Chicagoland area. As far as Cleveland...............Yawn

Old 12-08-2003, 10:44 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, Cleveland is a separate issue all together and realy will not be planed until next year. What I wanted to do is get together with Chicagoland people and anyone else who wants to come like this weekend. One last hurray, before I store my car. I do not know where we can meet or when anyone can come, but, just want to get together.

BTW, Shank, you still have the SL. I want to see that beast in person. Along with the rest of your stable.

Lou

Old 12-08-2003, 11:06 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Well Lou, you better meetup soon, all but one car is being shipped to Florida.

Ryan

This weekend sounds good

Old 12-08-2003, 11:09 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Well Lou, you better meetup soon, all but one car is being shipped to Florida.

Ryan

This weekend sounds good
I'm in!! Where do you think we can meet? Will anyone else show? Ah, who cares, I really want to see all your cars anyway. Anyone else want to meet this weekend? Come on guys, last chance before winter!!

Lou

Old 12-08-2003, 11:26 AM
sentipede is infamous around these parts
Shank, do the plates on your Audi read RS Six or something along those lines? I saw one parked in front of Jia's the other day, looked nice...

Old 12-08-2003, 11:50 AM
Sentipede, No....I still have the yellow temp tag on it which ironically reads 911T

Old 12-08-2003, 01:46 PM
LSM
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Sentipede, No....I still have the yellow temp tag on it which ironically reads 911T
Well, you guys want to meet this Sat. or Sun. or what?? Shank I think I really NEED to see your stable before the cars are shipped

Lou

Old 12-08-2003, 10:44 PM
Vik
Vik has a spectacular aura aboutVik has a spectacular aura about
I can make it and hopefully bring the 911 out for the meet (weather permitting). How about saturday or sunday morning? The weather forecast as it stands says snow on saturday morning and cloudy on sunday, but they are never right. In regards to the location, how do you guys feel about somewhere in the burbs since it will be easier(parking wise) and safer. I remember I met Shank a couple months ago at D&B in Addison. Just throwin out ideas cause I really wanna see the rides we got flyin around chi town.

-Vik

Old 12-09-2003, 06:03 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Guys, with the 345's on the back of my Lambo, I ain't driven in the snow. Rain, rather not but definitely no snow!

Old 12-09-2003, 06:59 AM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
Well if you are going to do a cleveland meet I think you should just move it south by about an extra hour, hour and a half and take it to either Nelsons ledges raceway which can be rented out, or Mid-Ohio which I have no idea if it can be rented out as its used for everything all the time, but it is one sweet track!!! I do not have the time to plan this, but I can suggest some roads for driving if it ever come to be that you are going to do it. There some good roads out here, but nothing like you will find in Southern Ohio and through the mountains. Let me know.

~ Jason
2003 Black/Black 996tt X50

Old 12-09-2003, 07:07 AM
ColorChange is infamous around these parts
Tracking the Lambo doesn't work for me. That was the logic I used with my wife to justify the tt, I wouldn't race the Lambo anymore. Also, with the family holiday events, it would have to be close to Chicago.

Old 12-09-2003, 07:22 AM
996TTR is infamous around these parts996TTR is infamous around these parts
My car is still fighting the dyno at Imagineauto so it will not be able to make it. I will be happy to come and will bring another toy.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Possibly the last week or so, till its shipped to Florida for these misbehaving toys.......

You, Doug, and 996TTR should stop by for a cocktail.

Old 12-09-2003, 09:33 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
What a collection of monsters Shank!!! How do you like that RS6???

Old 12-09-2003, 09:34 AM
Duane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud ofDuane has much to be proud of
Yes Shank will be my new neighbor as he bought the apartment above me!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Can we ever have a Chicago/midwest/Budman meet