996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

BEAST of the EAST Dyno Day at AWE, December 22

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2003, 04:53 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by KPV
We already have 3 guys signed up for this!!!
Me (600hp)
Sean (550hp)
TonyNJ (600hp)

We need some additional competition!!! Come on out guys!!!
Too bad you guys werent around when I went down. Hmmmm...maybe I should go again and see if the colder temps as well as the evo diverter valves give me some increase in power!

Cant beat 95.00!!!!!

Old 12-11-2003, 04:59 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
Come on Billy!! We will all drive down together on some great PA roads as well. You know how much fun those are (wink, wink)!!

Old 12-11-2003, 05:34 PM
BCS996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by KPV
Come on Billy!! We will all drive down together on some great PA roads as well. You know how much fun those are (wink, wink)!!
Oh yes...I certainly know how much fun those roads are!

It's a shame that there's nothing like that around here! At least without any cops and traffic!

Old 12-12-2003, 07:11 AM
maxiter is infamous around these parts
Ken, what time are you leaving to go down there? If I can get away from work for the day (Monday's always suck), I'll kick in for a dyno just for the sh*ts and giggles of it.

Old 12-12-2003, 08:25 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
We are supposed to be there no later than 1:00pm. Since it will take an hour with the backroads that we plan to drive, I will leave NJ at 12:00pm.

Old 12-12-2003, 09:05 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by rockitman
GT3 weather permitting, I will be down...Not sure if I will do a dyno run , but it will be fun meeting you guys and talking Porsche!!!
Obviously, if I am able to go...I will do the Dyno rips!!!
Hopefully I will have my EP by then...

Old 12-12-2003, 09:10 AM
KPV
Yeah Baby!!!
GT3 with the Europipe..........WAY COOL!!!!!! Can't wait to hear it roar!!!!

Old 12-13-2003, 04:47 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by KPV
Yeah Baby!!!
GT3 with the Europipe..........WAY COOL!!!!!! Can't wait to hear it roar!!!!
Hey Ken, spoke with Stef @ EP and put my order in today. Unfortunatley, they are somewhat backed up with orders and he indicated that the pipe will not ship until Friday. He said it takes
4-5 days to reach destination, which means that it won't be here in time for dyno day at AWE...

I would still like to come, weather permitting and if the roads up here clear of sand and salt by that time. Still to much of a poser to want to have my car sand blasted on the way down...I will keep you advised of my situation. It would be great to meet you guys in person and to watch the TT's burn up the dyno.

Thanks Mike/A.W.E. for offering the opportunity for me to use your lift, ect to install my EP after a stock dyno run to compare performance before and after. Maybe, if I can hold off installing it when it arrives, I will wait for a break in the weather and arrange to come down for a visit to install the pipe and run on the dyno before and after for comparison....

Old 12-13-2003, 04:58 PM
Andrew708
i am jealous

Too bad my car is down in fla....next time you guys go down there i will be sure to make it....i will be dynoing my car at a place in fla next week...

Old 12-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
I would love to come

I would love to come to check out all these superpower turbos. I was curious, does AWE sell Fabspeed parts? If so, I want to purchase the by pass valves and get them installed. KPV please PM me with the caravan directions if there is one, or if there are any meeting places/times. Thanks

Old 12-13-2003, 08:37 PM
KPV
Pistol,
I purchased my Bailey's By-Pass valves from AWE a long time ago. I know that they carry them. I am sure Mike can hook you up. Bailey's are among the best.
We will likely meet in Flemington, NJ to caravan down there. It is an easily accessible location. We will need to meet in the morning since there is a growing number of people going.

Old 12-13-2003, 10:13 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
KPV - I think Pistol meant Fabspeed straight pipes...no place for Baileys on a NA car anyway

Old 12-14-2003, 12:35 AM
Pistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these partsPistol is infamous around these parts
c'est vrai mon.indi

thats tru mr.indi

Old 12-14-2003, 05:00 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
Je parle le Francais alors ca marche...C'est Monsieur Sindi (Funny enough my first name is Mansour not too far from Monsieur )

Old 12-14-2003, 05:28 AM
Moi aussi. J'ai parle francais depuis sept ans, mais maintenant je suis un plus, comment dit on---Rusty? Hahahah.

Masour, I will be visiting the Boston area over my winterbreak to see my girlfriend. Its a strange combination, I'm a Yankee fan shes a red sox fan. Hey we meet in the middle. But was curious if we could possibly meet have lunch and take a nice p-car drive. If you have instant messanger, my handle is Psnag1.

J'espere d'entendre par vous.

Merci beaucoup

Preeth

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BEAST of the EAST Dyno Day at AWE, December 22