996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Top 5 Fastest 996TT's in the country.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 11:24 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by RennTechV12

I tell you what. How about your car vs. my old Chevy from the line?
OK your ON!! I will bring "my car" against your 8 second Chevy and we go for Pinks????

Terms: Quarter mile heads up with a 5 10's pro-tree !
Deal!

Old 03-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
OK your ON!! I will bring "my car" against your 8 second Chevy and we go for Pinks????

Deal!
Which car is "my car"? From your collection it could be hard to choose.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:28 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute

Deal!
I want no parts of the WOOLY MAMMOTH!

I race for fun only!!!

Whatever you bring, we're gonna have a ball!!!

Can't wait to meet you finally!!

Old 03-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light

I race for fun only!!!

For a spectator like myself, could you give us a short list of entrants (not detailed, just a teaser). I know there are some Supras, TT Vipers, 996TTs, CGT, SL65s.

Old 03-20-2006, 11:35 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute

Deal!
My engine builder (Frank Beck) just finished an Alcohol burning blown 632 for me. On his engine dyno it made 2245hp. I found a tube frame car for it to go into. He tells me with the chassis I'm looking at that it should run low 6's. I'm hoping that it's all complete by the end of June. We gotta get together to run "the real drag cars", I would love to swap stories with you some more!

Old 03-20-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by Porscheboy16
For a spectator like myself, could you give us a short list of entrants (not detailed, just a teaser). I know there are some Supras, TT Vipers, 996TTs, CGT, SL65s.
We've got a couple of TT Vettes (one lingenfelter) as well as your garden variety Ferraris, Lambos and BMW M cars. There are some pretty cool modded Audis coming as well.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:10 AM
VRAlexander
My engine builder (Frank Beck) just finished an Alcohol burning blown 632 for me. On his engine dyno it made 2245hp. I found a tube frame car for it to go into. He tells me with the chassis I'm looking at that it should run low 6's. I'm hoping that it's all complete by the end of June. We gotta get together to run "the real drag cars", I would love to swap stories with you some more!

I am sponsoring a 'Top Dog' shootout in Vegas in July/Aug. The cars that are invited will run 6.0's to 8.0's (with current plates!). If you get comfortable with your car by then, you are more than welcome to bring it. If not, you are still welcome to come and take a ride with me...

...looking forward to the 31st...

Old 03-21-2006, 06:47 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
I was away for the last couple of days. It is always nice to come home to some great online entertainment! This current thread reminds me of something I would read on Viperalley, without the vulgar comments. I did not realize that we here at 6speedonline had to compare our <sensored>! I thought we where all part of the same winning circle...Hmmmm... It sounds like Im being called out?? Correct me if I am wrong RennTechV12...

CJV-you have a PM.
Alex,

I got your PM ........ Your right. We are all part of the same winning circle.

Last edited by cjv; 03-21-2006 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-21-2006, 06:51 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
That list will soon be toppled once I start my shop with Eddie...

Old 03-21-2006, 11:36 AM
sy996tt is infamous around these partssy996tt is infamous around these parts
Im so glad i live in az!! i cant wait for the 31st!! a day to remember!!!!!

Old 03-21-2006, 11:45 AM
VRAlexander

I race for fun only!!!

Ok...Ok....

Like I said before....we are on the same team and the competition is out there, not in here (take note Origyns 973). With that said, don't call me out because once that is done, I go into my 'Black and White competition mode'. If you want to see my Porsche make a couple of (NT) passes, just ask, that way you get better results..I would be happy to take you for a drive, if I bring her on the 31st. Like you said, we are going to have a ball...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 03-21-2006 at 12:22 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
lol I know VRAlexander, we are all on the same team and we all drive Porsche's so thats understandable, however some competition is always fun. However I still hold the record for worlds fastest 911 for the past 7 years .

And this year we're startin on a new project that will do 8's

Old 03-21-2006, 01:42 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Origyns973:
Please clarify for us "newbies" what your record is?
Weight of the car?
Is it licensed for the street?
Nitrous?
twin turbo I presume, air cooled (yes I see the body is 993)?
Very interesting photo of P-car doing wheelie!
thanks,
Marty K.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:50 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Origyns973:
Please clarify for us "newbies" what your record is?
Weight of the car?
Is it licensed for the street?
Nitrous?
twin turbo I presume, air cooled (yes I see the body is 993)?
Very interesting photo of P-car doing wheelie!
thanks,
Marty K.
Woodtster,

He is talking about Eddie Bello's old car. I am not sure if he is related to Eddie or what, but I believe he is currently 17 years old and that record was set many years ago. I am not sure exactly how the record is his. Maybe he could explain.

Old 03-21-2006, 02:06 PM
Banned
Not a photoshop, its Eddie's old car. Eddie is one of my very good friends and we're soon going to be starting a shop within the next 2 months. Can't talk much about it since we're not sponsors yet for this board. However we still be doing an 8 second car for this/next year. It was fully streetable and driven to and from his home to the track.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Top 5 Fastest 996TT's in the country.