996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60-130 MPH: A Better Performance Measurement Than The 1/4 Mile ET

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Zippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond reputeZippy has a reputation beyond repute
You guys are really starting to sound gay

But that's just my personal opinion.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:00 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by phillym5
Divixx.
I appreciate that.
You have never came at me with anything but repect. We disagree on the time... but that is an easy settlement in the future.
SCM3..takes it to the next level. Not just here to me, but to other people on other boards. I see it, and now thats its on me, I take it personal.
I never took it personal until you started with me. I see your trying to evaluate my posts on other forums. All the posts ive seen from you say something about your super fast car beating everything, too bad the truth comes out about your car. Ive never jumped around claiming ill beat this and that, if i have i have gone out and proven it. Ex.. The Audi guys..

Rest this, dont make comments about me and i wont about you. I have my judgement about your personality but ill keep it to myself.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:22 AM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SCM3
I never took it personal until you started with me. I see your trying to evaluate my posts on other forums. All the posts ive seen from you say something about your super fast car beating everything, too bad the truth comes out about your car. Ive never jumped around claiming ill beat this and that, if i have i have gone out and proven it. Ex.. The Audi guys..

Rest this, dont make comments about me and i wont about you. I have my judgement about your personality but ill keep it to myself.

Im pretty sick of talking to you... about something you have never been in or witnessed. Im serious about the race between me and you. You really don't know this time. Im over posting in the forum. It is between me and you. You honestly think I would lie and talk up this car??
The eclispe I raced is on par with my TT. I know, I raced it. That eclispe traps at 118. You haven't done your homework.

Trust me.. I don't claim things that are untrue. What other cars have I claimed to beat?? My porsche, My old M5, and the Eclipse. Thats it. But you love to tell these people I claim to beat ALL sorts of cars, and that I say it has 1000hp.. Read the web site. It says DETUNED to 800 for daily driving purposes.

All of this started because I said my car runs a 7 sec 60-130. Maybe you should have asked for a clearer version, or a better angle before you deny things about a car you don't know. You're a very disrespectful person. And are always in someone elses buisiness.....

Old 04-07-2006, 01:28 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Im pretty sick of talking to you... about something you have never been in or witnessed. Im serious about the race between me and you. You really don't know this time. Im over posting in the forum. It is between me and you. You honestly think I would lie and talk up this car??
The eclispe I raced is on par with my TT. I know, I raced it. That eclispe traps at 118. You haven't done your homework.

Trust me.. I don't claim things that are untrue. What other cars have I claimed to beat?? My porsche, My old M5, and the Eclipse. Thats it. But you love to tell these people I claim to beat ALL sorts of cars, and that I say it has 1000hp.. Read the web site. It says DETUNED to 800 for daily driving purposes.

All of this started because I said my car runs a 7 sec 60-130. Maybe you should have asked for a clearer version, or a better angle before you deny things about a car you don't know. You're a very disrespectful person. And are always in someone elses buisiness.....
Dude shut up. Your alter ego is taking it too far. You beat a 118 trap speed car, congrats. My car will trap over 120. The Audis i raced trap over 120, did you know that?

Yes i think you lie. Your 7 second claim didnt live up.

I dont know this time? What, is this a threat? You truely dont understand the situation and your getting yourself into more then you bargained for.

Thats your opinion, why dont you keep it to yourself. Dont talk about disrespect because i clearly said im keeping my opinions about you to myself. Clearly you dont understand. Just like you dont understand your car not being 800HP. Its ok you can tell yourself that then get embarressed being beat by a little 500HP M3....

Old 04-07-2006, 01:55 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I trap 135 but then again my car IS gay.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:56 AM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
Not a threat...You just don't know what your talking about. You talk about my car like its yours.

Its hard for me to believe that your car traps in the 120's. I thought Scotts M3 was faster than yours. And his trapped 118....... I could be wrong, but I remember reading that. Also, isn't there a stage 3 with Nos running around. He just broke into the 11's and has a dyno of 525 at the wheels ON NOS.
Isnt he supposed to be the FASTEST M3 there is? 11.9@125 was his time.

You running NOS? So are you full of ****?

So your close to this guys speed? You claim similiar numbers to him, but he has the similiar set up as you plus Nos. How is that possible?

Old 04-07-2006, 01:59 AM
Originally Posted by sharkster
I trap 135 but then again my car IS gay.
Haha, 135 is awesome! Im thinking about moddifying the 996TT like yours soon! But then it will be gay also.

PS. Your car ain't gay!

Old 04-07-2006, 02:04 AM
Not a threat...You just don't know what your talking about. You talk about my car like its yours.

Its hard for me to believe that your car traps in the 120's. I thought Scotts M3 was faster than yours. And his trapped 118....... I could be wrong, but I remember reading that. Also, isn't there a stage 3 with Nos running around. He just broke into the 11's and has a dyno of 525 at the wheels ON NOS.
Isnt he supposed to be the FASTEST M3 there is? 11.9@125 was his time.

You running NOS? So are you full of ****?

So your close to this guys speed? You claim similiar numbers to him, but he has the similiar set up as you plus Nos. How is that possible?
You dont know much about your own car, because it was built under another ownership.

Scott's car was faster at the time, but a certain stage came out with some very aggressive tuning. So yes my car is faster then Scott's was.

Yes Jerry's car ran a 11.9 with a 1.9x 60 foot. His car is also SMG and he hardly even launched. His car would tear yours a new ***. Im on the same hardware but i have a race file. I have a 6 speed, i can powershift and i have some more timing, i think i can duplicate his trap speed. Besides ill be the first trying out a new larger supercharger (rotrex) which will surely get me higher numbers.

Stop with the personal attacks.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:09 AM
Hey man...like I said. You show no respect, so heres my lack of respect for you.

Also, You are going to have to change out your ignition. The fastest 11.9@125 M3.. can't run any faster due to the ignition. So... basically your car is nowhere near as fast as you claim.

So.. thats just it. We both have some slow boosted BMW's here on a forum of some ultra fast P cars. ULTRA fast P cars.

Old 04-07-2006, 02:15 AM
Hey man...like I said. You show no respect, so heres my lack of respect for you.

Also, You are going to have to change out your ignition. The fastest 11.9@125 M3.. can't run any faster due to the ignition. So... basically your car is nowhere near as fast as you claim.

So.. thats just it. We both have some slow boosted BMW's here on a forum of some ultra fast P cars. ULTRA fast P cars.
Dont try to act like you know something. What did you do search threads? You read an old thread about Jerry having issues with ignition spark because of his NOS. You dont even know what your talking about. Do you know what NOS does? Besides he fixed that issue.

The new blower im getting just flows better and i can run more efficient boost. My ignition is fine and its not restricting me from anything.

I consider my car slow compared to many, especially on this board. But i like to think of myself as one of the fastest E46 M3's out there, as well as you should with your M5.

Old 04-07-2006, 04:10 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by vincentdds
One more...

ME WANT!!! WITH NOS AND TWIN GT42R'S .
==ME WILL FLY TO YOU IF YOU INTERESTED??==
YOU NEED TO SEND PM TO ME

Old 04-07-2006, 04:17 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by 951porsche
Butter flavoring?? I am going to the lobby to get a refill...do you want anything???

Old 04-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Bill S. is infamous around these parts
I warned you guys... accurate 60 to 130 times are not going to be posted on this site. Even with the AX22, I'll bet the posted results are not accurate. Maybe I'll be proved wrong.

Old 04-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bill S.
I warned you guys... accurate 60 to 130 times are not going to be posted on this site. Even with the AX22, I'll bet the posted results are not accurate. Maybe I'll be proved wrong.
Why do you say this? Do you assume people will be disappointed with actual performance stats?

How will the posted AX22 times not be accurate?

Craig

Old 04-07-2006, 12:25 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
ME WANT!!! WITH NOS AND TWIN GT42R'S .
==ME WILL FLY TO YOU IF YOU INTERESTED??==
YOU NEED TO SEND PM TO ME

PINK?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130 MPH: A Better Performance Measurement Than The 1/4 Mile ET