996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Last track day of the season

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:34 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
That's awesome...if im not out of town that weekend I'll definitely make it over. Not sure if i'll be driving since my tires probably have about one event left in them so I need to hold out until I decide on the new wheels I want

Old 05-08-2006, 08:24 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
The big day is only six days away! It's the SECC's 2nd Drivers' Education Event on Saturday, May 13 at Firebird Raceway in Chandler. This event will be held from 6:30am - 2pm. The track we are running on is Firebird East Roadcourse.

Please note the earlier schedule to beat the heat.

We still need addtional instructors!

Driver's slots are filling up fast, so if you haven't already registered, make sure to do now, as space is limited!

Go to this link to register online:
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/326trackdayorder.html

Registration starts at 6:45am sharp, with a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following.

This promises to be a great event so invite your friends and family to come as well.

See this link for more details:

http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/513trackday.html

See you on Saturday!

Old 05-12-2006, 02:49 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks to all of you who have already registered for this great event! All spaces are almost full so Online registration will be closing tomorrow, if you wish to attend, please register online today!

Go to this link to register online:
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/326trackdayorder.html

See this link for more details:

See you on Saturday!

Old 05-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Hello again! I'd like to thank everyone who participated in Saturday's Drivers' Education Event. The event was a great success!!!.We had a great turnout and great weather to boot! It seems that everybody got a lot of track time as well as, an opporunity to meet fellow auto enthusiasts. The staff at Firebird did a wonderful job of prepping the track and preparing the facility for us. The corner workers were excellent and friendly and the rescue workers were not needed, as there were no incidents!

I would also like to give a special thank you to our staff and instructors. We had vehicles representing many countires and manufacturers. There were everything from Vipers to Corvettes, Porsches, BMWs, Ferraris, Lotus, Lamborghinis and more.

I have posted some of the photos and video from the event on our site. See this link:

If you have any additonal photos or video, please email them to me so I can post them on the site!

Don't forget about about our "Sunday Drive" coming up on June 11!

Check the calendar for other upcoming events!
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/calendar.html

Old 05-15-2006, 05:09 PM
ttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura aboutttgangsta has a spectacular aura about
I was watching some of the videos from the earlier events, and your getting much better at editing, not that you were bad, but these videos were excellent. Thanks for posting.

Old 05-15-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by ttgangsta
I was watching some of the videos from the earlier events, and your getting much better at editing, not that you were bad, but these videos were excellent. Thanks for posting.
Thanks for noticing! I got a new editing program, I think that has helped also.

Old 05-16-2006, 08:52 AM
AZBoostjunkie is infamous around these parts
Damn Joe, no thanks to Mike and I for fixing your car at the track?

Just messing with you, wish I had not overslept so I could have ran!

Later,
Guilly

Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Hello again! I'd like to thank everyone who participated in Saturday's Drivers' Education Event. The event was a great success!!!.We had a great turnout and great weather to boot! It seems that everybody got a lot of track time as well as, an opporunity to meet fellow auto enthusiasts. The staff at Firebird did a wonderful job of prepping the track and preparing the facility for us. The corner workers were excellent and friendly and the rescue workers were not needed, as there were no incidents!

I would also like to give a special thank you to our staff and instructors. We had vehicles representing many countires and manufacturers. There were everything from Vipers to Corvettes, Porsches, BMWs, Ferraris, Lotus, Lamborghinis and more.

I have posted some of the photos and video from the event on our site. See this link:

If you have any additonal photos or video, please email them to me so I can post them on the site!

Don't forget about about our "Sunday Drive" coming up on June 11!

Check the calendar for other upcoming events!
http://www.scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/calendar.html

Old 05-16-2006, 01:20 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
I came by and watched the first run group. CGT, ZO6, 997, 5 series, M coupe. Then I felt like a little kid looking at a puppy in the window that I couldn't have so I jumped back in my car and sped away.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:36 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 05997S
I came by and watched the first run group. CGT, ZO6, 997, 5 series, M coupe. Then I felt like a little kid looking at a puppy in the window that I couldn't have so I jumped back in my car and sped away.
You should have come by and said hi. I was driving my buddys Artic Silver 997S.

Old 05-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
That car is sweet!!! And might I add that Luis is quite the driver!!

Old 05-16-2006, 01:50 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Thanks Joe,
Had it been my own car, I would have pushed it a bit more. On my way home from the event, I found out my house in Fl sold so I will have the GT3 here sooner than I thought. Nick and I have a few great ideas for some events, Ill touch base with you soon. Thanks again.

Old 05-16-2006, 04:00 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
No worries, I didn't have a lot of time to hang out. I am looking for another toy so probably not long before I can come out and do some stuff with you guys. Cool to know that there are some enthusiasts who actually get out and ride though. Good motivation for me.

The exhaust note on the 997S was great. Do you know what he is running?

Old 05-17-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by 05997S
No worries, I didn't have a lot of time to hang out. I am looking for another toy so probably not long before I can come out and do some stuff with you guys. Cool to know that there are some enthusiasts who actually get out and ride though. Good motivation for me.

The exhaust note on the 997S was great. Do you know what he is running?
You gotta come out with us next time! PM me with your e-mail address and I'll put you on our list!