996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone going to the Car Show this weekend in the Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:07 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Anyone going to the Car Show this weekend in the Bay Area?

http://www.sharkwerks.com/news.php?news_id=65

This coming Saturday (April 29th) bookmark you calendar for a good cause and great time for any exotic car-buff. Shark Werks will be representing the Porsche-section with a selection of five highly modified cars, including a GT800 996TT, a GT700 996TT, a GT640 996TT, a Stage II 996TT and a Stage IV 997S (soon to be super charged!). Proceeds will be going to a charitable cause (not Robert Lamborghini fund either) and in case you fancy looking at F-cars, Lambos and/or any other exotic you will most likely get your fix. The car show will be held from 9-10am onwards and at Autoaffair in Danville. The location is 400 Sycamore Valley Road W, off of the I680.

Hopefully see you there folks!

Old 04-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Sounds cool, I'll go. (hopefully the hot import night crowd won't be there)

Old 04-27-2006, 10:19 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
I will be there as well - I agree with Brian....keep those HIN people outta there!

Old 04-27-2006, 10:29 PM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
What's wrong with them?

Old 04-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Michael W. is infamous around these partsMichael W. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by synergy
I will be there as well - I agree with Brian....keep those HIN people outta there!
I don't mind if the HIN girls come.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Michael W.
I don't mind if the HIN girls come.

hahahahaha. Hot Import Asian Girls
Hey, post those pictures you took, I know you took a few good ones

Old 04-28-2006, 04:48 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Ahhhh how could I forget about the HIN girls....they can come and leave their boyfriends at home! :-)

Old 04-28-2006, 04:54 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by synergy
Ahhhh how could I forget about the HIN girls....they can come and leave their boyfriends at home! :-)
Geek! I'm sitting like 10 feet away from you I thought you were supposed to be working....

Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Michael W. is infamous around these partsMichael W. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
hahahahaha. Hot Import Asian Girls
Hey, post those pictures you took, I know you took a few good ones
I did post them, in the thread Sharky had for the HIN. Sharky was holding back on his pics, even though everybdoy was begging, so I had to post some.

-- Michael

Old 04-28-2006, 11:36 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Andreas is bringing the Roadster, George is bringing my old C4S, and I am bringing the Murcie. Will be a good time! See you at the shop in the morning Alex

Old 04-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Andreas is bringing the Roadster, George is bringing my old C4S, and I am bringing the Murcie. Will be a good time! See you at the shop in the morning Alex
Sounds good buddy.. Still hoping I'll have my car back...

PS I sent you an Email just now about the drive thing

Old 04-29-2006, 02:05 AM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Alex, what time are you guys meeting at the shop?

Old 04-29-2006, 02:10 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
We'll be at Sharkwerks at about 7:45. See you there Chris!

Old 04-29-2006, 02:33 AM
spidey is infamous around these parts
Should be a good show!! Just had my car detailed tonite !!! hasnt been this clean since I bought it....

Old 04-29-2006, 10:48 AM
supravi is infamous around these parts
I'll be there...but in my Lincoln Navigator =(

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone going to the Car Show this weekend in the Bay Area?