996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

3rd Annual Bay Area 6speedonline Porsche Drive with SharkWerks/Carlsen Porsche

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 11:22 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scslite

Too bad that lil' 800 stayed home. Wanted to see her run.
Funny you should mention that... JWGT2 and I took her for a maiden couple of pulls tonight. She did pretty darn well and even spun on top of 3rd. Very strange feeling in a tip

Anyways, JWGT2 was digging my wheels and to make a long story short he's putting his ones up for sale:P

Old 06-28-2006, 11:31 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sharkster
Funny you should mention that... JWGT2 and I took her for a maiden couple of pulls tonight. She did pretty darn well and even spun on top of 3rd. Very strange feeling in a tip

Anyways, JWGT2 was digging my wheels and to make a long story short he's putting his ones up for sale:P
Nice man! I know how long you've been waiting for her to come home. You missed her so much you and James had to build her a sis.

You owe me a ride man! I want those damn wheels too. Remember tho I will try not to bother you guys for a while.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Nice man! I know how long you've been waiting for her to come home. You missed her so much you and James had to build her a sis.

You owe me a ride man! I want those damn wheels too. Remember tho I will try not to bother you guys for a while.
Hehe I know man I did miss that sucka... She's back for a good while now. Pulled hard, strong and JWGT2 made full use of the door handles I let off earlier than I should have looking back but we were already doing 125mph on the "test track" so... You can have a ride anytime pal. Just be sure it's late so that we don't wake anyone up...

PS Well JWGT2's BBS' are _black_ but he wants the same ones I have so not sure if that's the way you wanna go?

Old 06-28-2006, 11:51 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by sharkster
PS Well JWGT2's BBS' are _black_ but he wants the same ones I have so not sure if that's the way you wanna go?
I like the ones you have but as i told you still deciding. You know the style I want.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:53 PM
I like the ones you have but as i told you still deciding. You know the style I want.
Dammit you guys are crazy! When Spidey does the 700 he's doing the GT headers as well. You're all nuking futs.

Old 10-20-2006, 06:42 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fredttx50
fredttx50-
I am still in my Gumball gear...Attachment 35971
that's awesome man! I drove around town for another 2 months with all the Gumball stickers!!!

[/quote]

OMG, I think I saw you driving around downtown Palo Alto a year ago or so ago... you got me to decide on my first 911 later on

Old 11-17-2006, 02:17 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fredttx50
Guys,

Please allow me to announce a special guest to attend our meet!

stats:
(0 – 60 mph in ~3 seconds, 0-100 in ~7 seconds

I have met the CEO and have been given a test drive. I can vouch that it insanely fast!!!

Ian (CEO) will meet us at Carlsen and tag along for part of the route. It will be funny seeing this thing against the GT700's ;-)

check out these videos!!!
http://www.pluginamerica.com/media/Wrightspeed.wmv
http://www.exn.ca/video/?video=exn20060510-x1.asx

www.wrightspeed.com
Isn't this an Ariel Atom with built by an english company with a 300hp supercharged Honda engine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtDsAGd7uj8