996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

HD Video - Crystal Cove 4/29/06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2006, 05:34 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
HD Video - Crystal Cove 4/29/06

Hey guys, wanted to drop by and copy my friend's post on ferrari chat about todays show:

Much better turnout today than the last couple of weekends.
Here is the High-Definition video that we shot at CC today:
http://www.hdinmotion.com.
You will see the link for both the HD version and the "low quality" (non-HD) version on the main page.
Due to the file size and quality, streaming does NOT work. Please right click and "Save As" to your computer. It should download as fast as your connection will allow. Reminder: no reg. required, totally free.

I want to add that Adsense is our hope for paying the hosting fees.

Hope you guys enjoy the video.

Steven

Last edited by HDinMotion; 04-30-2006 at 06:20 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:37 PM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Bless your soul. I always look forward to these vids!

Haven't viewed them yet, but the usual good work I'm sure.

Old 04-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Preppy is infamous around these parts
Awesome. I am downloading it right now. 10mb of 203mb done...at 50kbs

Old 04-30-2006, 06:30 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Thanks very much Alex.

Preppy: That stinks
going to take a while on that.

Old 04-30-2006, 06:36 PM
maddog is infamous around these parts
Thanks again Steven, always enjoy these vids, I've downloaded all of them from your site - will make sure you benefit from Adsense

We sure don't get gatherings like these in Atlanta, one day in the future I'm gonna fly cross country to check this place out - on a vacation to San Diego of course

Old 04-30-2006, 09:17 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm always looking forward to these vids every week...Thanks

Old 05-01-2006, 12:32 AM
Banned
Life Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud ofLife Dies has much to be proud of
I love you man. You are probably my favorite member.

Old 05-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Life Dies and ace-3

I am glad you like the videos, Thank You!

Old 05-01-2006, 02:54 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Wow, that was great. Thanks.