996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

News from AWE Tuning Dyno Day

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 06:10 AM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Sean,

I told you the day we ran our cars side by side that your RUF had like 600 ponies! Nice! At that time the RED BEAST was only running 600 hp. Now at the National meet I will be ready to give you another run!

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Old 12-24-2003, 06:23 AM
Sean is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by buddyg
Sean,

I told you the day we ran our cars side by side that your RUF had like 600 ponies! Nice!
Looking forward to seeing you again!
You were spot on Buddy....good call! See you at Nationals!

Old 12-27-2003, 04:33 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
I hope to make the national meet too and see your cars in action.

Nice dyno runs...

Old 12-28-2003, 09:15 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
It looks like myself, Vinnie and Rockiman will be back there in short order for a second test.

Old 01-01-2004, 07:12 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Let's Dyno!!!!

Originally posted by KPV
It looks like myself, Vinnie and Rockiman will be back there in short order for a second test.
Vinnie, Give us a date when your 993TT will be ready for p/u at AWE. This picture speaks for itself in regard for my desire to redyno..

Old 01-01-2004, 07:13 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Europipe!

Old 01-01-2004, 07:14 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!
THOSE GUYS HAVE DONE IT AGAIN!!!!!

Old 01-01-2004, 07:18 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
OMG!!! Chris you've gotta post some video and sound clips!!! I've heard the ones on EP website...but I'd love to hear more!!!

I'm really thinking about that for my incomming GT3!!!

Old 01-01-2004, 07:21 PM
msindi is infamous around these parts
thats one sweet looking exhaust!!

Old 01-01-2004, 07:25 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Chris Y.
OMG!!! Chris you've gotta post some video and sound clips!!! I've heard the ones on EP website...but I'd love to hear more!!!

I'm really thinking about that for my incomming GT3!!!
I am tinkering with the idea of somehow attaching my shotgun mic to the rear of the car with a windscreen and plug it into my portable DAT machine and make a recording of the sound at WOT on the road. I have some idea's after watching the making of the GT3RS video on the euro site. Probably can duct tape the mic to the bumper 4 inches or so from the exhaust tip. Sounds like fun!!! Heh Heh Heh

Old 01-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Banned for Eternity
teutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond reputeteutonictrio has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by msindi
Not to threadjack but:
- Wow!! SO many hot TTs!! Lots of factory aerokits - love em!
- What wheels are on the yellow on in "result #1"?
- Result #3 shows that X50 Upsolute and non-X50 Upsolute have the same HP (BSC996TTs number was also 437 wheel HP) and thus they are probably the same program! No wonder it lagged so badly on my X50...
mansour - where are you getting 'result #3'? I only see one with 437hp. Was bsc996tt's car done on another date or something? I don't see the results you are referring to.

Old 01-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Chris Y. is infamous around these parts
Go for it!!! I'm too trying to figure out how I can do some video clips with my camera mount and a mic taped to the bumper? Or Where would be a good place???

Originally posted by rockitman
I am tinkering with the idea of somehow attaching my shotgun mic to the rear of the car with a windscreen and plug it into my portable DAT machine and make a recording of the sound at WOT on the road. I have some idea's after watching the making of the GT3RS video on the euro site. Probably can duct tape the mic to the bumper 4 inches or so from the exhaust tip. Sounds like fun!!! Heh Heh Heh

Old 01-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Chris Y.
Go for it!!! I'm too trying to figure out how I can do some video clips with my camera mount and a mic taped to the bumper? Or Where would be a good place???
Check out "making of the GT3RS film" video clip...

http://content2.eu.porsche.com/prod/...erienceontrack

Old 01-02-2004, 04:58 AM
msindi is infamous around these parts
tueton - igonre that comment...BSC did his at a different time and he has an exhaust whereas that X50 did not which excplains why they both got the same power