996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Crystal Cove HD Video 5-20-06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 04:39 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Crystal Cove HD Video 5-20-06

I'm copying my friend's post from Fchat:
"Hey guys, today's HD video of Crystal Cove is up at http://www.hdinmotion.com
Remember do not try to stream. Right click and Save As.

It's free, no registration required.

New security policies, constant police presence, and perhaps a bit smaller turnout of the more "exotic" cars led to less footage and a shortage video today.

I'm happy to share; hope you enjoy the video."

Steven

Old 05-22-2006, 04:51 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Thanks.

(la la la stupid message lenght)

Old 05-22-2006, 07:13 AM
oliB is infamous around these parts
Thank you very much!

I really enjoy those videos and I have been checking your site regularly for a while now. Was getting a little worried you guys might have stopped doing the vids, because there was no update last week. Glad I was wrong!

Oliver

Old 05-22-2006, 07:59 AM
Barry 94Formula is infamous around these parts
I see I am not the only one who was afraid you guys had quit.
I also look forward to seeing these videos every week. Thanks!

Old 05-22-2006, 09:20 AM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Always great vid

Old 05-22-2006, 03:38 PM
HDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to beholdHDinMotion is a splendid one to behold
Lol, this is by far the nicest forum. We really appreciate your generous posts. I am very happy to keep sharing the videos here!

Steven

Old 05-22-2006, 03:59 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Steven, Great job as usual. We have come to enjoy your work and the quality of your Videos. Thank you for sharing. Regards, Kenny

Old 05-22-2006, 04:42 PM
bond is infamous around these parts
Steven - your videos are much appreciated, I was getting worried too.

Bond