996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Viva Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 05:25 PM
thusly is infamous around these parts
Just in case you missed the fun in Vegas.......

http://vegas.napkinnights.com/index.php

Old 05-31-2006, 11:06 PM
Raza is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the compliment on the wheels Alex!

If any of you guys are in town and just wanna get together outside of major sporting/social events, drop me a line.. there are some other Vegas 6speeders (Martin) that are always willing to meet up on short notice..

Ciao..

Old 06-01-2006, 01:06 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Raza
Thanks for the compliment on the wheels Alex!

If any of you guys are in town and just wanna get together outside of major sporting/social events, drop me a line.. there are some other Vegas 6speeders (Martin) that are always willing to meet up on short notice..

Ciao..
Yeah, Raza is right....we are down to meet up with fellow 6speedonliners anytime...

Old 06-01-2006, 10:14 AM
MX RACER is infamous around these parts
Hey Alex,

I am coming out August 25 & 26th for UFC I want to stay at the Hardrock, but it seems to be all booked. Do you have any conection to get a room of course I am willing to pay normal prices. I went out for the last Supercross race and stayed at the Hardrock and got a very cool bonus when the Gumball ralley pulled in right under my window. If your in to Supercross my brother is James (Bubba) Stewarts agent I can return the favor with VIP pass to any Supercross you might want to go to. If we can get a 6speedonline group together that weekend that would be cool to.. I am in the DC area I have some connections here if any one is every in town hit me up.. My good friend owns Scores of Baltimore and another friend is a VIP hostess in DC and can get us in pretty much any where in DC...

Old 06-01-2006, 11:24 AM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
Alex,

Im goin to Vegas on June 9th and stayin till the 13th @ the Venetian. I wanna check Rehab out but i dont want to wait in line. What are the rates for the cabannas? Also can you recommend a good club to go too. I heard JET is the new hotspot. Ive been to Tao, PURE, LIGHT, Tangerine, ETC. etc... but never been to JET or Body English can you give me your impressions on the 2.

Thanks

Old 06-01-2006, 03:36 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MX RACER
Hey Alex,

I am coming out August 25 & 26th for UFC I want to stay at the Hardrock, but it seems to be all booked. Do you have any conection to get a room of course I am willing to pay normal prices. I went out for the last Supercross race and stayed at the Hardrock and got a very cool bonus when the Gumball ralley pulled in right under my window. If your in to Supercross my brother is James (Bubba) Stewarts agent I can return the favor with VIP pass to any Supercross you might want to go to. If we can get a 6speedonline group together that weekend that would be cool to.. I am in the DC area I have some connections here if any one is every in town hit me up.. My good friend owns Scores of Baltimore and another friend is a VIP hostess in DC and can get us in pretty much any where in DC...
Hey MX, I'm down to get together that weekend.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM
Virtigo is infamous around these parts
Wow Vegas was going off over Mem day weekend!!!! Heading there on July 7th - 10th and again on July 20th - 23rd. First trip is a deep pockets bachelor party for a buddy from Detroit!!! This should be crazy. Have some buddies there that hook us up. Friends who know friends who always come through with whatever......you get the drift. Last time it was the VIP tables at Club Light! On the dance floor, those booths/tables go off!!!

Might have to cruise the Turbo out and hook up with some of the local 6-Speeders! Was going to fly but a Friday morning run up the 15 is always fun!!!

Old 06-02-2006, 10:55 AM
MX RACER is infamous around these parts
Matin,

I'll shoot you a PM when it gets closer..