996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Has anyone dealt with this Porsche dealership?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 12:07 PM
iborroel is infamous around these parts
Has anyone dealt with this Porsche dealership?

The LA Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA on Ventura Blvd. They have a car I may be interested in purchasing.

Old 06-07-2006, 03:50 PM
calnca is infamous around these parts
I bought my 05 TTS from the Auto Gallery.......pleasant experience......drove a number of their cars in the sorting out process.

Overall on a 1-10 scale I'd give them a 6-7.......I don't like many dealers, and have seen few get higher than 8 in my book.

Cal

Old 06-07-2006, 05:06 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Over-priced on their pre-owned!

Old 06-07-2006, 05:35 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iborroel
The LA Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA on Ventura Blvd. They have a car I may be interested in purchasing.
Their service is great for Porsche. Their used cars all look like they were polished with sandpaper.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:44 PM
paneraiwatches: Yeah I kind of noticed that the cars finish didn't look the best. Of course this was from a picture only.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:47 PM
paneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to beholdpaneraiwatches is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by iborroel
paneraiwatches: Yeah I kind of noticed that the cars finish didn't look the best. Of course this was from a picture only.
If your not close, would be glad to check the car for you and take some good close up pics.

Old 06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
paneraiwatches: I will let you know if I decide to go for the particular car I'm looking at.

Last edited by iborroel; 06-07-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Turbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to allTurbo Ron is a name known to all
I puchased my car there. Not a bad experience. Steve right about their sandpaper polish. I had my detailed right after the purchase.

Old 06-07-2006, 06:24 PM
Originally Posted by Turbo Ron
I puchased my car there. Not a bad experience. Steve right about their sandpaper polish. I had my detailed right after the purchase.
Ron,
Just got your PM, reply on the way..

Old 06-07-2006, 06:33 PM
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
I've had several bad experiences with these guys, although I did buy my turbo from them.

When I was looking at 360's, I couldn't even get a sales guy to speak to me even though they were standing around doing nothing. When I was shopping for my C4, I told the sales guy I was cross shopping for a Vette. He gave me some huge lecture about how that wasn't a real car and then told me that a Porsche wasn't for me...Lastly, when I was looking for my RS6, I talked to both a sales guy and the sales manager. They told me they expected to receive a couple in trade and that they would call me. They never called back, even after I called them to follow up...

With that being said, I do know someone personally who works as an Audi salesman who will take of you.

Old 06-07-2006, 06:36 PM
Mr Kram: Will that Audi salesman be able to sell me one of their Porsches?

Old 06-07-2006, 06:51 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
I was told hey are not very mod friendly and will void your warranty... haven't been there to try.

Old 06-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Mike (La Jolla) is infamous around these parts
Got my first 996TT from Auto Gallery

I was treated well and the car was fine. Although I remember the sales guy telling me that Arnold was looking at my car the day before and wanted to buy it.

Old 06-07-2006, 06:55 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
pan a white car??

Old 06-07-2006, 06:55 PM
ari: I'm up in the Seattle area so I won't have to deal with them for service. Thanks for the heads up though.

Mike (La Jolla): Arnold is in your governor? That's a good one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Has anyone dealt with this Porsche dealership?