996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ruf rturbo 550 ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 07:11 AM
mmmmm is infamous around these parts
ruf rturbo 550 ?

http://www.rufautocentre.com/usedcars/car026.asp

How much is that car worth? Initial asking price is 105K. Thanks for all the input.

Old 06-09-2006, 07:18 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Price ???

but a low milage Ruf conversion is going to be on hell of a fine Porsche.
buy it for god sakes!!

Marty K

Old 06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Fabulous car. Imagine how cool it would look it you took out the black contrasting plastic and replaced it with carbon!

Good luck!!

Old 06-09-2006, 09:01 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
The Car looks really clean, If its for 105 its def worth it, Just needs the Ruf bodykit, wheels and Ruf rear emblem

Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Zlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant futureZlaatan has a brilliant future
It needs a RUF body kit! Saw the same colour combo on a "RUF'ed" 996 in Pfaffenhausen. Much better with the body kit IMO.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
That car is well worth whatever they are asking for it. I have an '02 550 conversion and it is rediculous!!! Ruf does not play around........

Old 06-09-2006, 12:41 PM
JasonJ is infamous around these parts
am i missing something? on the conversions page of the RUF site, it shows the dyno graphs, and i thought that the HP and TQ figures were supposed to cross each other at 5250rpm on all dyno graphs. am i wrong here?

Old 06-09-2006, 01:43 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
I'm tossing around the idea of selling mine...its become a bit of a garage queen since some recent acquisitions...although its the fastest of the bunch !

03 Ruf 550hp Arctic Silver with Ruf wheels, ruf coilover suspension, ruf instruments, pedals, taller 6th gear good for 215mph+, 9000 miles

Car was built on a 1000 mile aerokit car with painted steering wheel, painted center console, sport seats with painted backs...

Car is bulletproof and very, very fast !

I was offered 108k wholesale...open to offers for now...

here's a pic

Attached Images   
Old 06-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Erik has a spectacular aura aboutErik has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Originally Posted by RufMD
I'm tossing around the idea of selling mine...its become a bit of a garage queen since some recent acquisitions...although its the fastest of the bunch !
That says it all!

Old 06-09-2006, 01:55 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
...its become a bit of a garage queen since some recent acquisitions...
I knew it would only be a matter of time lol. Your RUF is absolutely stunning though - any replacements in mind?

Old 06-09-2006, 02:43 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
How much RWHP does a RUF 550 put down?

Old 06-09-2006, 02:46 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !

03 Ruf 550hp Arctic Silver with Ruf wheels, ruf coilover suspension, ruf instruments, pedals, taller 6th gear good for 215mph+, 9000 miles

Car was built on a 1000 mile aerokit car with painted steering wheel, painted center console, sport seats with painted backs...

Car is bulletproof and very, very fast !

I was offered 108k wholesale...open to offers for now...

here's a pic
Damm your selling it/?! I want it

Old 06-09-2006, 02:53 PM
Guy
Guy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant futureGuy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JasonJ
am i missing something? on the conversions page of the RUF site, it shows the dyno graphs, and i thought that the HP and TQ figures were supposed to cross each other at 5250rpm on all dyno graphs. am i wrong here?
That would be correct if the graphs were showing torque in lb-ft, but they're not, they show torque in nM, which is how it's quoted generally in Germany.

Guy

Old 06-09-2006, 09:30 PM
buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !buddyg Is a GOD !
Jas,

Have you run the RUF side by side against the Carrera GT? It was faster?

Old 06-09-2006, 09:53 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by buddyg
Jas,

Have you run the RUF side by side against the Carrera GT? It was faster?
I haven't run it side by side...but I think it is definitely faster (certainly on the top end). It feels faster, and the sensation in the pit of stomach is definetly much more "noticeable".

If I wasn't thinking of replacing it with something more rare, and something that would get less than 1-2k miles per year, I would never think of selling it. As it is, it is not been driven alot, and should be.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ruf rturbo 550 ?