996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

1980hp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 07:05 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by RT7
You've got a lot of HP in the garage there Alex. It seems like you guys in the bay area are all running at least GT640+ cars. Insane but awesome!! Good job buddy!
you can add one more to the list in a month...

Old 06-13-2006, 10:40 PM
SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !SmoothCab Is a GOD !
Quality work as usual and expected Alex. You and Arling have set the Bar high. Congrats Bro.

Old 06-13-2006, 11:36 PM
scslite is infamous around these parts
These guys are truly the best! I've been a customer since the very first day they opened their current shop and will continue to go there because they understand what customer service is and are simply impeccable at it. They put most shops around here to shame. All the time my car was at Sharkwerks they would send me status updates throughout the whole process and the quality of their work simply shows. They treat each and every car just like it was their own.

Thanks to them my newly transformed GT640 rocks!! Coming from a Stage II this is what I've always wanted. Quick and smooth power delivery throughout without it being too violent. Very balanced. Except now I may need to upgrade my brakes!

So add yet another GT640 TT in the bay area driven by a very content owner. At least for now.

Last edited by scslite; 06-13-2006 at 11:43 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:43 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scslite
These guys are truly the best! I've been a customer since the very first day they opened their current shop and will continue to go there because they understand what customer service is and are simply impeccable at it. They put most shops around here to shame. All the time my car was at Sharkwerks they would send me status updates throughout the whole process and the quality of their work simply shows. They treat each and every car just like it was their own.

Thanks to them my newly transformed GT640 rocks!! Coming from a Stage II this is what I've always wanted. Quick and smooth power delivery throughout without it being too violent. Very balanced. Except now I may need to upgrade my brakes!

So add yet another GT640 TT in the bay area driven by a very content owner. At least for now.
You lucky bastard haha, i had no idea you went for the GT640 package or did anything yet, thanks for the update BUD jkjk

Old 06-14-2006, 09:57 AM
spidey is infamous around these parts

Congrats on the upgrade. We have to start a GT640/GT700 owners club soon !!

Reno Track day in August ????

Old 06-14-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You lucky bastard haha, i had no idea you went for the GT640 package or did anything yet, thanks for the update BUD jkjk
Martin,

You're next bud and I think I know which one you'll be getting. Good luck! For now tho at least my car has to be somewhat different from yours!

Old 06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by spidey
Congrats on the upgrade. We have to start a GT640/GT700 owners club soon !!

Reno Track day in August ????
Thanks Spidey! You are partly responsible for all this. I still have to try your "sunglass" method.

I'm ready!

Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Martin,

You're next bud and I think I know which one you'll be getting. Good luck! For now tho at least my car has to be somewhat different from yours!
Haha we'll see man, i want to do it, but i also want to pick up a 997GT3 or maybe GT2. I can never make up my mind or be satisfied, my cars just too damm soft for me!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.