996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

I just bought a GT2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 08:37 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Bajo, how is it rolling bro?

Old 06-14-2006, 08:42 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Hi Bajo, how is it rolling bro?
Hey there my brother its rolling, I am so excited that someone here bought my car I cannot explain how much that makes me happy. He doesnt know what the car has and I will post a link to my thread that I had after I did all the PROTOMOTIVE stuff to it.

Bajo

Old 06-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Funny way to keep it in the 6speed family. Keep us updated.

Old 06-14-2006, 08:45 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Here you go Joe, read on a anticipate the arrival of your baby.
I will send you my cell via PM if you have any questions call me tomorrow.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=47065

Words alone cannot describe this car but you will feel it when you get in her.

Bajo

Old 06-14-2006, 08:46 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Hey there my brother its rolling, I am so excited that someone here bought my car I cannot explain how much that makes me happy. He doesnt know what the car has and I will post a link to my thread that I had after I did all the PROTOMOTIVE stuff to it.

Bajo
Wow, it's a big world, but 6speed just made it a little smaller! I might be MORE thrilled that a 6speeder owned it!! I'm all giddy like a school girl on prom night!

What are the list of mods on the car? I saw the boost controller and I knew that it has some work!

Some guys fear/hate mods, but I fear/hate stock!!

Like I always say "friends don't let friends drive stock!!"

Old 06-14-2006, 08:49 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Wow, it's a big world, but 6speed just made it a little smaller! I might be MORE thrilled that a 6speeder owned it!! I'm all giddy like a school girl on prom night!

What are the list of mods on the car? I saw the boost controller and I knew that it has some work!

Some guys fear/hate mods, but I fear/hate stock!!

Like I always say "friends don't let friends drive stock!!"
You might even be able to sell the black Turbo as it to another 6speeder.

Old 06-14-2006, 08:54 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
You might even be able to sell the black Turbo as it to another 6speeder.
I hope so, the black turbo is a special car, 12k miles, large carbon, lighted door sills, sport seats and a LONG, LONG list of extras!

Old 06-14-2006, 08:58 PM
Vincent my friend I am so sorry I scanned thru the thread and didnt see that you caught it first that it was my car, you have a great eye dude.
I owe you a beer for that one and you even posted my thread.
I was so excited I just wanted to post that a reply about it and didnt read the rest of the replies that is how excited I am. My "old" GT2 is gonna be in some good hands and company with Joe's stable, I SO want his 68 Dodge Charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-14-2006, 09:09 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I did go from a modded Turbos to a GT2. I was very reluctant to mod this car as it is so good out of the box. Everything felt lighter,balance and precise. The gear box much better and smooter during high revving. Gt700 mod will defintely get you going sideway if smashing it like your Turbos. I really like it on the roadcourse track but not sure about 1/4 miles. In summary, I have not met a GT2 owner that didn't like the car.
First off, i want to cry. GT2's are absolutely amazing, then GT700 package on it, WOW is all i can say. Enjoy your new GT2 in good health, cant wait to see videos with this car

Vince i think your right, the turbo has great grip, some good power but the whole thing is starting to feel so sloppy lately, i have no idea why or if its just in my mind, i think GT2 is my next step too. Is that how you felt before going to the GT2?!?

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-14-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Vincent my friend I am so sorry I scanned thru the thread and didnt see that you caught it first that it was my car, you have a great eye dude.
I owe you a beer for that one and you even posted my thread.
I was so excited I just wanted to post that a reply about it and didnt read the rest of the replies that is how excited I am. My "old" GT2 is gonna be in some good hands and company with Joe's stable, I SO want his 68 Dodge Charger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's sad is that the Charger is about 2 weeks away from blowing the doors of the GT (in a straight line). The new Hemi is in now along with the tranny. The rear end should have gone in today. The motor made 785hp (on a motor dyno)on a low RPM pull with 2 1/2 inch headers it's got 3 1/2 inch headers now. It's got a nitrous cam which will multiply the nitrous HP shot by 150%. So when I spray the 200 shot it will make about 300 HP more. At the end of the day, the car will make over 1100hp on the spray. The car weighs in at about 3400lbs. We predict that the car will run low high 8's to low 9's and trap in the low 150's.

http://scottsdaleexoticcarclub.com/1...gecharger.html

Old 06-14-2006, 09:34 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Bajo and Joe
That's great that this car is back on 6spd again.
I never got to see the car the dyno with the Protomotive mods on it. So do it before you rip them out and sell them to me.

Old 06-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Bajo and Joe
That's great that this car is back on 6spd again.
I never got to see the car the dyno with the Protomotive mods on it. So do it before you rip them out and sell them to me.
No problem!!

You may have to fight with SY996TT for those goodies though

Old 06-14-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
First off, i want to cry. GT2's are absolutely amazing, then GT700 package on it, WOW is all i can say. Enjoy your new GT2 in good health, cant wait to see videos with this car

Vince i think your right, the turbo has great grip, some good power but the whole thing is starting to feel so sloppy lately, i have no idea why or if its just in my mind, i think GT2 is my next step too. Is that how you felt before going to the GT2?!?
Martin

In short yes.
I just can't say enough about the car even in its stock form. I have it for over 8 months now and still haven't feel the need for more power mods.

Old 06-14-2006, 09:41 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Martin

In short yes.
I just can't say enough about the car even in its stock form. I have it for over 8 months now and still haven't feel the need for more power mods.
Blah, i probably sound like a broken record and such an indecisive person I like the turbo alot, but it is just too damm civil/tame for me, heavy and dull feeling. Oh well..

Old 06-14-2006, 10:05 PM
sy996tt is infamous around these partssy996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
No problem!!

You may have to fight with SY996TT for those goodies though
yeah! (AS I PUT MY BOXING GLOVES ON)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I just bought a GT2