996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 05:51 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SCM3
That Gallardo will hurt a Stage 2 TT.
That Gallardo is a completely stock 04 Egear with a Tubi catback exhaust. Maybe makes a 10hp difference.

Old 06-28-2006, 08:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Ray
Let me add some spice here

Video I've post last year, My mods is similar to Martain's stage 2. Gallrado is 04 manual.
http://media.putfile.com/MOV04043
haha thanks

Originally Posted by allanlambo
Again, I am talking about an 06+ not 04, and driver skills plays a large part. Im first to say, I love Lambo, but most Lambo owners cant drive for ****.

Take a look at Rob Ferretti, someone who is willing to run his Gallardo to the fullest, knows what gear to be in, etc. Then look how well his car ran against his buddies new Z06 which subsequentley turned a 126mph 1/4.

Robs car is an 04 egear also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksOBQ...gallardo%20z06
Again, i was talking about that video and impressed! But let's not ASSUME anything; i know what my car is capable of, you know alot of Lambo guys i dont, set something up, im down. Ive been in my friend's 05 Gallardo, that's why i know alot about them and can TALK, because ive experienced it. They are quick, nowhere near as fast as my turbom, and i will put up, not shut up i told you.

Set something up, i will make you a believer. My car is not an ordinary stg 2, believe me!

Old 06-28-2006, 09:16 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
haha thanks

Again, i was talking about that video and impressed! But let's not ASSUME anything; i know what my car is capable of, you know alot of Lambo guys i dont, set something up, im down. Ive been in my friend's 05 Gallardo, that's why i know alot about them and can TALK, because ive experienced it. They are quick, nowhere near as fast as my turbom, and i will put up, not shut up i told you.

Set something up, i will make you a believer. My car is not an ordinary stg 2, believe me!
Agreed, I wanna run with some Lambos too!

Old 06-28-2006, 09:23 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Man how time flies.

Just late last week I read George's post about how he liked the Gallardos, and was wonderin' should he keep his Porsche or join the Lambo guys. A few days later I click on the thread again, and we've got an 11-page **** talkin' thread!

It just doesn't get any better than that . . .

Old 06-28-2006, 09:28 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Allanlambo has alot of experience in comparing exotics, so discrediting his experience about fast cars is invalid. I hope he can set something up.

Old 06-28-2006, 09:43 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
Allanlambo has alot of experience in comparing exotics, so discrediting his experience about fast cars is invalid. I hope he can set something up.
Agreed. After speaking with him in person and reading his posts on various forums, his indeed a wealth of knowledge and a great resource. He's also got quite a sense of humor

Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
Agreed. After speaking with him in person and reading his posts on various forums, his indeed a wealth of knowledge and a great resource. He's also got quite a sense of humor
And he is conveniently in Az so you can run your Stage 2 Gt2 before the GT700 is put on against his Gallardo.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:38 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Ok i agree and understand that, but anyone who thinks every car is the same, and listen's or believes its the truth based on another's person experience who wouldnt listen to my own, IS A DAMM FOOL! I offered, let's see how this pans out.

Old 06-29-2006, 12:57 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Ok i agree and understand that, but anyone who thinks every car is the same, and listen's or believes its the truth based on another's person experience who wouldnt listen to my own, IS A DAMM FOOL! I offered, let's see how this pans out.
We hear ya, the only thing is sure the car feels fast as hell but you gotta compare it to something that we know is up there. It would be awesome if you could find another TT out there or something else thats proven fast. That Viper could have something up with it, a 750whp car will walk a 480whp like nothing (minus weight etc..).

Old 06-29-2006, 01:02 AM
We hear ya, the only thing is sure the car feels fast as hell but you gotta compare it to something that we know is up there. It would be awesome if you could find another TT out there or something else thats proven fast. That Viper could have something up with it, a 750whp car will walk a 480whp like nothing (minus weight etc..).
Nah i feel you man, hey ive seen his dyno, been in his car and so on. We did the races straight up when it was even cooler out, he said car was running well and many many people were shocked (viper/porsche owners)..

This was without the evo v flow and rwd conversion, now car is MUCH beastlier! Cant wait to run someone, honestly it seems like no one is out anymore or no one likes to drive there cars. And here in NY, LI we have lots of exotics and modded cars, blah, it sucks now a days but anyway i hardly street race. When i do for a comparo no one's out :/

That's why i always go with the Viper guys, they drive the hell out of their cars. But my car is on poiint, really on point. Im going to dyno soon, maybe hit the strip and hopefully film some video's. My 60-130 was the same as bill s tested in a Carrera GT on his AX22, car is very quick like i said.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:34 AM
Nah i feel you man, hey ive seen his dyno, been in his car and so on. We did the races straight up when it was even cooler out, he said car was running well and many many people were shocked (viper/porsche owners)..

This was without the evo v flow and rwd conversion, now car is MUCH beastlier! Cant wait to run someone, honestly it seems like no one is out anymore or no one likes to drive there cars. And here in NY, LI we have lots of exotics and modded cars, blah, it sucks now a days but anyway i hardly street race. When i do for a comparo no one's out :/

That's why i always go with the Viper guys, they drive the hell out of their cars. But my car is on poiint, really on point. Im going to dyno soon, maybe hit the strip and hopefully film some video's. My 60-130 was the same as bill s tested in a Carrera GT on his AX22, car is very quick like i said.
I understand what you are trying to say. Unfortunately there is no proof nor is there any valid comparisons. You are trying to tell us you stayed a car behind a 750whp car when your car wasnt even running good. So technically now you feel as though you would beat a 750whp car. Your car cannot magically produce crazy numbers, your at the limit of the K16's pretty much. I doubt the K16's could even push out more then 500whp.

CGT is faster, there is just no way. I think a GT700 would give a good run to the CGT but not a stage 2 even a freak.

I know you love talking about how fast your car is, why dont you go to the track?

Old 06-29-2006, 01:41 AM
I understand what you are trying to say. Unfortunately there is no proof nor is there any valid comparisons. You are trying to tell us you stayed a car behind a 750whp car when your car wasnt even running good. So technically now you feel as though you would beat a 750whp car. Your car cannot magically produce crazy numbers, your at the limit of the K16's pretty much. I doubt the K16's could even push out more then 500whp.

CGT is faster, there is just no way. I think a GT700 would give a good run to the CGT but not a stage 2 even a freak.

I know you love talking about how fast your car is, why dont you go to the track?
No i didnt say that at all lol, that was how it was BEFORE i added and changed up the car a bit. Well my car has been being worked on, clutch, brakes , rwd swap , suspension dialing in and so on. I'll get to the track, its been rainign like crazy and showed rain for every day until next monday although today was nice..

Closest track is like almost 3 hours away, i'll get a few people together and go, i like how you finally went and will do the same thing. Just been a little busy and yea, GT700 is a match for CGT your right. Just told you what was recorded, 9 seconds for 60-130 in his car and my 9.something seconds of my car ON FILM again, before these other mod's too. And another run vs a friend's new E60 M5, which some people say can pull a gallardo top end (i dont believe it for one second) but the m5board guys say that LOL, and whooped him ina short run pretty bad, he's on here and posted it on m5board as well. These are my no lie/no bs experiences, take it for what it's worth but i gave the offer for whomever would like to step up!

Anyway i'll get to the track soon, but that still wont prove how a street run would turn out against a Lambo, Allan find some guys here in NY

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-29-2006 at 01:43 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:58 AM
No i didnt say that at all lol, that was how it was BEFORE i added and changed up the car a bit. Well my car has been being worked on, clutch, brakes , rwd swap , suspension dialing in and so on. I'll get to the track, its been rainign like crazy and showed rain for every day until next monday although today was nice..

Closest track is like almost 3 hours away, i'll get a few people together and go, i like how you finally went and will do the same thing. Just been a little busy and yea, GT700 is a match for CGT your right. Just told you what was recorded, 9 seconds for 60-130 in his car and my 9.something seconds of my car ON FILM again, before these other mod's too. And another run vs a friend's new E60 M5, which some people say can pull a gallardo top end (i dont believe it for one second) but the m5board guys say that LOL, and whooped him ina short run pretty bad, he's on here and posted it on m5board as well. These are my no lie/no bs experiences, take it for what it's worth but i gave the offer for whomever would like to step up!

Anyway i'll get to the track soon, but that still wont prove how a street run would turn out against a Lambo, Allan find some guys here in NY
Well technically, you claim a loss of 1 car to the viper awhile back. But now you say the car is faster and it feels amazing, so wouldnt it be able to make that 1 car difference? The point is its not possible for a K16 car to be 1 car behind a properly running 750whp car. Were talking a near 300whp difference.

Nate (SC M3) ran 40-120 in 9.14 sec, does that make him faster then a CGT, NO. If you want to compare speedo times then a stage 2 M3 like Nates should be right with your car.

M5's arent too quick, its weird. The M5 ran a 13.5@105mph and i ran 11.9@123mph the night after at our crappy track.

Old 06-29-2006, 02:11 AM
Well technically, you claim a loss of 1 car to the viper awhile back. But now you say the car is faster and it feels amazing, so wouldnt it be able to make that 1 car difference? The point is its not possible for a K16 car to be 1 car behind a properly running 750whp car. Were talking a near 300whp difference.

Nate (SC M3) ran 40-120 in 9.14 sec, does that make him faster then a CGT, NO. If you want to compare speedo times then a stage 2 M3 like Nates should be right with your car.

M5's arent too quick, its weird. The M5 ran a 13.5@105mph and i ran 11.9@123mph the night after at our crappy track.
Listen Vik, you have no idea what my car produces number wise or how it feels, iw ill hit the track and so on, I never doubted your car, dont doubt mine, its foolish! I understand there's a big WHP difference, i never said the car was running bad at that time, just that i added a few more things, who knows. I went from his POV without excuses, he said his car wasnt running bad at all, i'll giv eyou his AIM if you want to ask him some questions, i have nothing to hide lol. He has SHORT SHORT gears, my car was revving to 7k and held the gears long up top, this car is a highway animal.

Setup a stg 2 M3 run for me, i dont even know anyone here in NY blah, it wont be pretty and i'll put alot of money on it!

Old 06-29-2006, 02:16 AM
Listen Vik, you have no idea what my car produces number wise or how it feels, iw ill hit the track and so on, I never doubted your car, dont doubt mine, its foolish! I understand there's a big WHP difference, i never said the car was running bad at that time, just that i added a few more things, who knows. I went from his POV without excuses, he said his car wasnt running bad at all, i'll giv eyou his AIM if you want to ask him some questions, i have nothing to hide lol. He has SHORT SHORT gears, my car was revving to 7k and held the gears long up top, this car is a highway animal.

Setup a stg 2 M3 run for me, i dont even know anyone here in NY blah, it wont be pretty and i'll put alot of money on it!
Im not going to say anything till you get some facts out there, i dont think you should mention how fast your car is compared to others until then also.

Im going to look for some cars in your area that would run you. To be honest if you want to put up enough money on a race with me to cover the flight ill fly my car over there for a run.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?