996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 02:42 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
Im not going to say anything till you get some facts out there, i dont think you should mention how fast your car is compared to others until then also.

Im going to look for some cars in your area that would run you. To be honest if you want to put up enough money on a race with me to cover the flight ill fly my car over there for a run.
Vik dont be stupid, your acting childish now. If my mission were to beat you and your M3, my turbo would have some serious power, its not! Im more about getting it dialed in for handling and good road course driving, nmot drag strip.

My car is very quick, i have video's and people that have witnessed it as proof. Half of the **** you claimed you never got up either, so if you dont believe me i dont believe you, see how stupid that sounds??! You have a timeslip showing your 11.9 congrats!

Old 06-29-2006, 02:46 AM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Vik dont be stupid, your acting childish now. If my mission were to beat you and your M3, my turbo would have some serious power, its not! Im more about getting it dialed in for handling and good road course driving, nmot drag strip.

My car is very quick, i have video's and people that have witnessed it as proof. Half of the **** you claimed you never got up either, so if you dont believe me i dont believe you, see how stupid that sounds??! You have a timeslip showing your 11.9 congrats!
Well you so easily jumped at a stage 2 sc m3 and clowned on it as if it were nothing. I dunno where this road course talk came from, i know how much you love and talk about your straight line acceleration.

Im sure it is quick. My claimed things, were backed up. I went out raced some very fast cars on film. I went to the dyno, track numerous times. Yes i do have a timeslip of 11.9, one thing good about the track i raced is when someone says our cars both run similiar times, they dont know my car is much faster then a 11.9 car.

Old 06-29-2006, 02:51 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
And another run vs a friend's new E60 M5, which some people say can pull a gallardo top end (i dont believe it for one second)
Here is your answer!
http://media.putfile.com/M5-vs-Gallrado
the "ding" is at 200km/h

sometime is hard to say how fast your car is, better use some cars to compare and take video , Me and my friends has done many runs with each other last year. We compare same cars couple time and even switch driver. When I post the video of my TT vs Gallrado last year. Allan mention the G should start at 1st gear instead of 2nd. We take the advice and try again, the out come were the same.

Hope we can take some videos run include our new 997TT this summer!

I've done some highway runs with a stage 2 SC M3 couple months ago. You will happy with the result Martain !

Last edited by Ray; 06-29-2006 at 02:54 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:57 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Well you so easily jumped at a stage 2 sc m3 and clowned on it as if it were nothing. I dunno where this road course talk came from, i know how much you love and talk about your straight line acceleration.

Im sure it is quick. My claimed things, were backed up. I went out raced some very fast cars on film. I went to the dyno, track numerous times. Yes i do have a timeslip of 11.9, one thing good about the track i raced is when someone says our cars both run similiar times, they dont know my car is much faster then a 11.9 car.
LOl Vik let's not get into this before other people get into this topic and really start laughing, common man! Ive been to a few track day's already, i dont need to share everything with you as if you are my girl

This is my objective, all around great handling/feeling car that is very fast, i achieved it and i CAN talk about my car compared to a stg 2 M3, because i had both, who the **** are you really trying to play. I cant believe we are back to square one again, oh well, not like i care one bit!

I'll be the bigger man and just laugh it off, as if you have a clue what i do with my car. All i care about is straightline LOL, wow!

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-29-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Originally Posted by Ray
Here is your answer!
http://media.putfile.com/M5-vs-Gallrado
the "ding" is at 200km/h

sometime is hard to say how fast your car is, better use some cars to compare and take video , Me and my friends has done many runs with each other last year. We compare same cars couple time and even switch driver. When I post the video of my TT vs Gallrado last year. Allan mention the G should start at 1st gear instead of 2nd. We take the advice and try again, the out come were the same.

Hope we can take some videos run include our new 997TT this summer!

I've done some highway runs with a stage 2 SC M3 couple months ago. You will happy with the result Martain !
Im nowhere near worried LOL. Especially since a few BMW guys said they ran (new m5 to stg 2 sc m3) and said it was close from a roll. Nowhere near close for me and my friend's m5, talking 5 cl's to 120-130 with me pulling frantically!

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-29-2006 at 03:03 AM.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:35 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
LOl Vik let's not get into this before other people get into this topic and really start laughing, common man! Ive been to a few track day's already, i dont need to share everything with you as if you are my girl

This is my objective, all around great handling/feeling car that is very fast, i achieved it and i CAN talk about my car compared to a stg 2 M3, because i had both, who the **** are you really trying to play. I cant believe we are back to square one again, oh well, not like i care one bit!

I'll be the bigger man and just laugh it off, as if you have a clue what i do with my car. All i care about is straightline LOL, wow!
What are you saying, people start laughing? I dont know why nobody steps up and says what they think, everyone either PMs me or IM's me about you. But when it comes to me i get attacked plenty on the forums.

Who am i playing, what are you talking about? Martin dont forget who had a 996tt sitting in the garage 3+ years ago. One day you IM me, i hate this Porsche, it feels so sluggish. Then you IM me and say its the fastest thing ever. Same thing you did a year ago with the M3.

Being the bigger man doesnt mean getting personal, we were talking about cars. When the subject arises and you have no proof, you seem to stop and throw pointless comments.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:36 PM
Im nowhere near worried LOL. Especially since a few BMW guys said they ran (new m5 to stg 2 sc m3) and said it was close from a roll. Nowhere near close for me and my friend's m5, talking 5 cl's to 120-130 with me pulling frantically!
LOL 5 car lengths within 10 mph difference? Put some wings on your car man, i think you can beat a GT950 car now.

BTW since you now shlt on BMW's, my car would make your's look like its going reverse.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:39 PM
What are you saying, people start laughing? I dont know why nobody steps up and says what they think, everyone either PMs me or IM's me about you. But when it comes to me i get attacked plenty on the forums.

Who am i playing, what are you talking about? Martin dont forget who had a 996tt sitting in the garage 3+ years ago. One day you IM me, i hate this Porsche, it feels so sluggish. Then you IM me and say its the fastest thing ever. Same thing you did a year ago with the M3.

Being the bigger man doesnt mean getting personal, we were talking about cars. When the subject arises and you have no proof, you seem to stop and throw pointless comments.
This is where i will end it, your sounding stupid. No one got personal i didnt say anything about you or your family life, dont get it twisted!

Im done, i told you all along i hated awd and so on, this totally changed my car by going RWD, that's it!

You get attacked, meanwhile i never even came on your threads and did what you are doing now, thinking you know, but have no idea.

Take it easy Vik.

Old 06-29-2006, 01:40 PM
LOL 5 car lengths within 10 mph difference? Put some wings on your car man, i think you can beat a GT950 car now.

BTW since you now shlt on BMW's, my car would make your's look like its going reverse.
Taking it to 120 OR (-) 130 from 50 where i mentioned and told you previously. Your comprehension and memory skills are in the lacking dept. Maybe my friend Jon will chime in and shut you up! http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70811

Never said i would **** on BMW's or dont like them, never said i could beat your maxed out M3 stock motor M3 either, so don't keep putting words in my mouth!

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-29-2006 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:46 PM
Taking it to 120 OR (-) 130 from 50 where i mentioned and told you previously. Your comprehension and memory skills are in the lacking dept.
Your ability to understand and try to get a point across are horrible. You wrote 120-130, so thats what i understood. You can film your speedo, so try filming a race one time.

Its not about thinking i know, im just clearly stating the obvious. Im just doing something everyone else wants to but doesnt for some reason. (They PM and IM me though).

/End Rant

Old 06-29-2006, 01:48 PM
Your ability to understand and try to get a point across are horrible. You wrote 120-130, so thats what i understood. You can film your speedo, so try filming a race one time.

Its not about thinking i know, im just clearly stating the obvious. Im just doing something everyone else wants to but doesnt for some reason. (They PM and IM me though).

/End Rant
Well tell them to come out then I hate people who cant speak up, i tell it how it is with no far fetched lies, and people dont like it i dont care. I put up offers or anyone to find me people willing to compare, let's see how hard you guys try!

Last edited by iLLM3; 06-29-2006 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2006, 01:52 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
GT700.... all the way.

Old 06-29-2006, 02:10 PM
Well tell them to come out then I hate pussie's who cant speak up, i tell it how it is with no far fetched lies, and people dont like it i dont care. I put up offers or anyone to find me people willing to compare, let's see how hard you guys try!
If you were in LA it would have been done 10x fold. I get challenges daily here. If you cant do the same there, either the cars suck there or you are just not trying. Im supposed to setup a race for you across the country?

Old 06-29-2006, 02:54 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !

Craig

Old 06-29-2006, 03:15 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Craig

Craig

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?