996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
So Rob ferretti contacted Illm3, and the excuses bag came out full force!

Old 07-01-2006, 07:42 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
So Rob ferretti contacted Illm3, and the excuses bag came out full force!
WTF are you talking about. Why is that i have to drive hours out of my way to go see him? BTW he said why did you have to bring him into this ( as in he doesnt want to run) after i showed him a video, my times and so on, this is what he also said when i invited him to a euro meet where people wanted to watch us run and they would video tape and he gave no reply!

Get your **** straight, why dont you come to me and race me, yea its the same ****, an inconvenience whether its 15 hours or 2. Either WAY, i said sure ill run, i'll do it after him saying take your choice of ride to race (very cocky) and he's like we will set something up, Where is my excuse, i would love to hear this!

" LIke I said you should beat the gallardo by a little, you shuold lose to the 06 Z06, and my c5 will be no contest. Why do I let allan talk me into this crap?"

I have no shame, my times are about identical to SCvet's C6z06, which we have been privately pm;'ng back and forth, you know nothing but act like you do.

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-01-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:29 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iLLM3
WTF are you talking about. Why is that i have to drive hours out of my way to go see him? BTW he said why did you have to bring him into this ( as in he doesnt want to run) after i showed him a video, my times and so on, this is what he also said when i invited him to a euro meet where people wanted to watch us run and they would video tape and he gave no reply!

Get your **** straight, why dont you come to me and race me, yea its the same ****, an inconvenience whether its 15 hours or 2. Either WAY, i said sure ill run, i'll do it after him saying take your choice of ride to race (very cocky) and he's like we will set something up, Where is my excuse, i would love to hear this!

" LIke I said you should beat the gallardo by a little, you shuold lose to the 06 Z06, and my c5 will be no contest. Why do I let allan talk me into this crap?"

I have no shame, my times are about identical to SCvet's C6z06, which we have been privately pm;'ng back and forth, you know nothing but act like you do.
So he got scared when he saw your video? What video, your 1 speedo vid? So now your car is as fast as a C6Zo6, should i show you a M3 speedo video doing 62-136 in 8.32 sec (that would make it faster then both of you)? Allan knows a **** load about cars, he owned and owns exotics, he also runs a nice board for lambo's. He has a great deal more experience then you and most others.

I just put race gas in the Stage 2 TT with race program, car feels incredibly fast but it wont touch my M3 which feels slower.

Old 07-01-2006, 11:32 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
So he got scared when he saw your video? What video, your 1 speedo vid? So now your car is as fast as a C6Zo6, should i show you a M3 speedo video doing 62-136 in 8.32 sec (that would make it faster then both of you)? Allan knows a **** load about cars, he owned and owns exotics, he also runs a nice board for lambo's. He has a great deal more experience then you and most others.

I just put race gas in the Stage 2 TT with race program, car feels incredibly fast but it wont touch my M3 which feels slower.
Vik your a cool kid, but we arent talking about your M3! And i have many other speedo videos that i havent shown anyone, no need to. I just ask them to step up to the plate to find out, otherwise they can stfu!

My number's are about identical to the member SCvet001's Z06, just ask him, or i'll send you his PM's. We've been talking for a few day's, he's a cool guy

Old 07-01-2006, 11:37 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Vik your a cool kid, but we arent talking about your M3! And i have many other speedo videos that i havent shown anyone, no need to. I just ask them to step up to the plate to find out, otherwise they can stfu!

My number's are about identical to the member SCvet001's Z06, just ask him, or i'll send you his PM's. We've been talking for a few day's, he's a cool guy
Just a simple comparison of how a car could feel faster but its not. Do you think your like a higher intellectual father calling me a kid? So would you like to compare your speedo videos with a SC M3 speedo (not mine)?

Old 07-01-2006, 11:41 PM
Just a simple comparison of how a car could feel faster but its not. Do you think your like a higher intellectual father calling me a kid? So would you like to compare your speedo videos with a SC M3 speedo (not mine)?
No i have no need to, i had a SC M3 and many friends who have them, thanks for the offer. You had no business throwing your car into this, i dont think anyone cares, although it is fast i must say, its honestly not fair. Why dont you compare it to Scott's

And by saying kid it wasnt literal! If you want to talk and see everything im me, your being more immature then everyone else you argued with on e46, stop giving me **** and im me, i'll be glad to show you! I have nothing to prove to the 6speed community and if they want it they can ask!

Old 07-01-2006, 11:44 PM
No i have no need to, i had a SC M3 and many friends who have them, thanks for the offer. You had no business throwing your car into this, i dont think anyone cares, although it is fast i must say, its honestly not fair. Why dont you compare it to Scott's

And by saying kid it wasnt literal! If you want to talk and see everything im me, your being more immature then everyone else you argued with on e46, stop giving me **** and im me, i'll be glad to show you! I have nothing to prove to the 6speed community and if they want it they can ask!
Why is it not fair to your car?

Old 07-01-2006, 11:47 PM
Why is it not fair to your car?
Im not even going to answer you anymore, you sound like a fool. If i said it was a match for your car, there would be a problem and you would talk ****. And if it isnt a match for your car you say why not, stop being a little kid, seriously!

You think you have something to gain by coming on here and agreeing with a fool who has NO IDEA what my car is capable of, then talking **** on a public forum, for what reason?

If you were that curious be a man and im me, im done.

Old 07-02-2006, 12:09 AM
Im not even going to answer you anymore, you sound like a fool. If i said it was a match for your car, there would be a problem and you would talk ****. And if it isnt a match for your car you say why not, stop being a little kid, seriously!

You think you have something to gain by coming on here and agreeing with a fool who has NO IDEA what my car is capable of, then talking **** on a public forum, for what reason?

If you were that curious be a man and im me, im done.
No i dont sound like a fool, you do. Recently every car you touch becomes the fastest thing on the street. You post everywhere like you know everything about the subject at hand. This is nothing personal its just your posts get rather annoying after awhile.

So how do you know what his car's are capable of? Ive seen racing videos of his car, but not yours. So i think he has some more credibility.

Is there a difference iming you or posting here? How does this judge my manhood?

Anyways gotta go out now.

Old 07-02-2006, 12:21 AM
No i dont sound like a fool, you do. Recently every car you touch becomes the fastest thing on the street. You post everywhere like you know everything about the subject at hand. This is nothing personal its just your posts get rather annoying after awhile.

So how do you know what his car's are capable of? Ive seen racing videos of his car, but not yours. So i think he has some more credibility.

Is there a difference iming you or posting here? How does this judge my manhood?

Anyways gotta go out now.
How does this judge your manhood, never said you were gay, just acted like a little kid. There is no point in posting on here, i wont get into your claims and bs excuses all of the time, its quite funny how much of a hypocrite you are!

I never said anything about his car, just from an IN GENERAL point of view Vik. A freind's father has a Gallardo which ive been in several times, i would say i know more first hand then most people, including you about my car and a Gallardo, thanks.

My car is not the fastest thing on the street, what's funny is if i said MY M3 is faster then a gallardo STOCK, you would have agreed, that's where your the fool! I'll say it again, ihave my video's to prove it and will race whoever/whenever, you have no part in this, so leave!

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-02-2006 at 12:38 AM.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:41 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
I think an episode of PINKS should solve this little dilema

Guys honestly, every one of you drives an awesome car. Arguing over and over again about who has the faster hwy car serves little purpose. If I had to bet on a Stage 2 turbo vs a Gallardo in a drag, I would bet on the turbo for sure. But I have not had enough experience drag racing with either car to be 100% sure. Keep the racing on the track(road course if possible cause its more fun ).

But if you guys really insist...I think PINKS would solve the problem

Old 07-02-2006, 05:11 AM
How does this judge your manhood, never said you were gay, just acted like a little kid. There is no point in posting on here, i wont get into your claims and bs excuses all of the time, its quite funny how much of a hypocrite you are!

I never said anything about his car, just from an IN GENERAL point of view Vik. A freind's father has a Gallardo which ive been in several times, i would say i know more first hand then most people, including you about my car and a Gallardo, thanks.

My car is not the fastest thing on the street, what's funny is if i said MY M3 is faster then a gallardo STOCK, you would have agreed, that's where your the fool! I'll say it again, ihave my video's to prove it and will race whoever/whenever, you have no part in this, so leave!
Ya im an *******, to people that talk about things they dont know anything about. Ive never made a BS claim, ive backed up everything. Sorry but your wrong, you just explained yourself.

How often have you driven a Gallardo? Nowhere near as close as me, ive actually raced one. My friend owns a Gallardo, Murc, Diablo, Modena etc.. You cant judge which car is faster just by sitting in it, ill put you in a stage 3 S4 and you will then think it will run 8 second 1/4 miles when it does 12's...

Your M3 wasn't as fast b/c it was never done correctly.

So what video do you have to prove anything, just a speedo vid? Dont go to name calling, you cant handle your BS being called out then dont post back.

Stupid Porsche resale value took a **** so kids have Porsche's now and think they are the shlt, thats great!

Old 07-02-2006, 09:05 AM
Ya im an *******, to people that talk about things they dont know anything about. Ive never made a BS claim, ive backed up everything. Sorry but your wrong, you just explained yourself.

How often have you driven a Gallardo? Nowhere near as close as me, ive actually raced one. My friend owns a Gallardo, Murc, Diablo, Modena etc.. You cant judge which car is faster just by sitting in it, ill put you in a stage 3 S4 and you will then think it will run 8 second 1/4 miles when it does 12's...

Your M3 wasn't as fast b/c it was never done correctly.

So what video do you have to prove anything, just a speedo vid? Dont go to name calling, you cant handle your BS being called out then dont post back.

Stupid Porsche resale value took a **** so kids have Porsche's now and think they are the shlt, thats great!

Vik no bs here, maybe Scott can join in and enlighten 6speeders to what your really about, im done and your fake. You know nothing about me or my car and keep repeating **** over and over. I have everything my car is capable of doing right here in my pc, no need to go posting it but like i said, if someone wanted to compare i would gladly show them. Too bad, you made a big deal over nothing!

What's funny is you put word's in my mouth and scenario's you think happen that never happen, only person who thinks them and their car is all that is you! I dont know anything, gladly tell me what i posted that i dont know about, exactly nothing at all, your just making **** up as you go along! I offered a challenge to run whoever because even if i do run my friend, its obviously going to be rigged , right? :P

BTW you have no idea about me or my financial business so dont get into it, FYI i made mike benvo 800 in the stock market in a week with my advice! I never once mentioned anything about you or your business, you obviously are lacking something in your life to constantly talk ****, i feel bad for you and you should seek help. You are dillusional and the biggest hypocrite.

I wish you luck in whatever you do and with your car. Like i said, keep talking im out of this, if you were so curious you would have PM'd me like a SCvet00 did to find out about my car, not posting all of this non-factual BS, you have never even met me once, that's where you sound like the fool..

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-02-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 07-02-2006, 02:34 PM
Vik no bs here, maybe Scott can join in and enlighten 6speeders to what your really about, im done and your fake. You know nothing about me or my car and keep repeating **** over and over. I have everything my car is capable of doing right here in my pc, no need to go posting it but like i said, if someone wanted to compare i would gladly show them. Too bad, you made a big deal over nothing!

What's funny is you put word's in my mouth and scenario's you think happen that never happen, only person who thinks them and their car is all that is you! I dont know anything, gladly tell me what i posted that i dont know about, exactly nothing at all, your just making **** up as you go along! I offered a challenge to run whoever because even if i do run my friend, its obviously going to be rigged , right? :P

BTW you have no idea about me or my financial business so dont get into it, FYI i made mike benvo 800 in the stock market in a week with my advice! I never once mentioned anything about you or your business, you obviously are lacking something in your life to constantly talk ****, i feel bad for you and you should seek help. You are dillusional and the biggest hypocrite.

I wish you luck in whatever you do and with your car. Like i said, keep talking im out of this, if you were so curious you would have PM'd me like a SCvet00 did to find out about my car, not posting all of this non-factual BS, you have never even met me once, that's where you sound like the fool..
Is that the only thing you can say? Scott is an aggressive guy when it comes down to comparing cars. He thought my claims were BS and then he saw i went to the track. We had a debate about a track he didnt know about, several people explained it to him and he backed off. Again we were cool in the M3 days but when he moved to Porsche his attitude changed.

Im fake? If people knew about you and your M3 days they wouldnt want a kid like you on this forum. Every post includes some shlt about your car and how fast it is. Ive seen threads where people are talking about something and then you come in and post how your 470hp porsche is as fast as a 750whp viper.

You have nothing on your PC, all you have is a speedo vid.

LOL, stock market, thats real work buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Ive owned a business since i was 16, your the biggest two face person alive. Talk shlt to Benvo about me then kiss my *** Iming me. Dont get personal with me, you dont want to do that.

Old 07-02-2006, 04:05 PM
Is that the only thing you can say? Scott is an aggressive guy when it comes down to comparing cars. He thought my claims were BS and then he saw i went to the track. We had a debate about a track he didnt know about, several people explained it to him and he backed off. Again we were cool in the M3 days but when he moved to Porsche his attitude changed.

Im fake? If people knew about you and your M3 days they wouldnt want a kid like you on this forum. Every post includes some shlt about your car and how fast it is. Ive seen threads where people are talking about something and then you come in and post how your 470hp porsche is as fast as a 750whp viper.

You have nothing on your PC, all you have is a speedo vid.

LOL, stock market, thats real work buddy. Keep telling yourself that. Ive owned a business since i was 16, your the biggest two face person alive. Talk shlt to Benvo about me then kiss my *** Iming me. Dont get personal with me, you dont want to do that.
Oh boy where do i start. Well right about now, everyone on this forum are really tired of seeing your post's and rambling and just you in general, especially myself.

All you are is a blow hard, a big bag of wind filled with non-factual and useless information. Show me a thread where i mention how fast my car is out of nowhere, sort of irrelevance like you mentioning your M3, but here's the thing, i havent done it but you did! I dont mention my car for no reason and therefore again, your pulling this out of thin air. Shows your hypocracy, we were talking about Gallardo's and Porsche Turbo's, not your M3!

You dont know me, what i do or what im about. You really need to be put in your place, stop saying kid like your my elder, im older then you, "kid!

Business since your 16 lol, ok, i believe you. Im not going to say anything about any of your personal claims or business because i do not know you, sort of like how you dont know me, so keep me and my business out of your mouth as well.

I have been nothing but nice and respectfull on this board and im sure everyone can attest to this. All of my race claims that ive told you are real, why would i have to lie about me and my "470" hp porsche There is no need to, and i would be made a fool of if in fact, i did say all of this stuff and then someone asked to run or whatever i had excuses or lost, not the case.

Go on the viper forum and talk to Dimitrios, he has video's of our cars and several other viper's, i have not gotten it from him and its been a while, i havent seen him in quite some time!

Keep on truckin Vik, i tell it how it is. Never once did i tell anyone i hated or disliked you behind your back like some have said to me, but i chose not to respond because that's not cool. Like i said a million and 1 times, i dont know you therefore no need to talk about you. Although your claims were another story, very bogus. You just dyno'd after how long, just hit the track after HOW LONG of bs'n and excuses, just to bring up 10000 more excuses and say you would have ran 10's LOL and yet you say all i do is talk. Only if people really knew the real person behind SCM3, not this front on 6speedonline. Take it easy.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?