996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 04:41 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Oh boy where do i start. Well right about now, everyone on this forum are really tired of seeing your post's and rambling and just you in general, especially myself.

All you are is a blow hard, a big bag of wind filled with non-factual and useless information. Show me a thread where i mention how fast my car is out of nowhere, sort of irrelevance like you mentioning your M3, but here's the thing, i havent done it but you did! I dont mention my car for no reason and therefore again, your pulling this out of thin air. Shows your hypocracy, we were talking about Gallardo's and Porsche Turbo's, not your M3!

You dont know me, what i do or what im about. You really need to be put in your place, stop saying kid like your my elder, im older then you, "kid!

Business since your 16 lol, ok, i believe you. Im not going to say anything about any of your personal claims or business because i do not know you, sort of like how you dont know me, so keep me and my business out of your mouth as well.

I have been nothing but nice and respectfull on this board and im sure everyone can attest to this. All of my race claims that ive told you are real, why would i have to lie about me and my "470" hp porsche There is no need to, and i would be made a fool of if in fact, i did say all of this stuff and then someone asked to run or whatever i had excuses or lost, not the case.

Go on the viper forum and talk to Dimitrios, he has video's of our cars and several other viper's, i have not gotten it from him and its been a while, i havent seen him in quite some time!

Keep on truckin Vik, i tell it how it is. Never once did i tell anyone i hated or disliked you behind your back like some have said to me, but i chose not to respond because that's not cool. Like i said a million and 1 times, i dont know you therefore no need to talk about you. Although your claims were another story, very bogus. You just dyno'd after how long, just hit the track after HOW LONG of bs'n and excuses, just to bring up 10000 more excuses and say you would have ran 10's LOL and yet you say all i do is talk. Only if people really knew the real person behind SCM3, not this front on 6speedonline. Take it easy.
Tired of me posting huh. Wish you knew the truth.

Show you a thread? Just search for any of your posts. If im show useless why the **** do you IM me questions all the time. As far as everyone sees it your the useless person who cant really help anyone other then talk about his own car. I told you not to go to name calling but you persist because you are a 2 face person.

Yes a Business, in fact a Corporation. I dont remember who was asking for business advice awhile back, do you? And your older then me now? As far as your personality goes and how you speak, i have good reason to call you a kid.

Yes you are trying to kiss *** on this board but your attitude is quickly showing. Im stupid for actually speaking to someone like you, ive held back the last year on other boards and just laughed at your stupid posts. I should have bashed you a long time ago when i noticed how dumb you actually are.

Really you didnt? Lets ask Benvo what kind of crap you talked about me? You moved on to Porsche and then you became some kind of superior person (not that you didnt think you were already). Its too bad used cars and low resale values exist.

Dumbass, ive had race videos and stories from others for the longest time. Ive been to the dyno several times (unlike your BS dyno stories, lol) and several tracks. I ran the record at a track that sucks (I bet you would hit a wall at that track). The funny thing is i did it, and you have yet to do anything. Your BS will only expand only so you can feel fastand dont want to be proven otherwise.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCM3
Tired of me posting huh. Wish you knew the truth.

Show you a thread? Just search for any of your posts. If im show useless why the **** do you IM me questions all the time. As far as everyone sees it your the useless person who cant really help anyone other then talk about his own car. I told you not to go to name calling but you persist because you are a 2 face person.

Yes a Business, in fact a Corporation. I dont remember who was asking for business advice awhile back, do you? And your older then me now? As far as your personality goes and how you speak, i have good reason to call you a kid.

Yes you are trying to kiss *** on this board but your attitude is quickly showing. Im stupid for actually speaking to someone like you, ive held back the last year on other boards and just laughed at your stupid posts. I sh

ould have bashed you a long time ago when i noticed how dumb you actually are.

Really you didnt? Lets ask Benvo what kind of crap you talked about me? You moved on to Porsche and then you became some kind of superior person (not that you didnt think you were already). Its too bad used cars and low resale values exist.

Dumbass, ive had race videos and stories from others for the longest time. Ive been to the dyno several times (unlike your BS dyno stories, lol) and several tracks. I ran the record at a track that sucks (I bet you would hit a wall at that track). The funny thing is i did it, and you have yet to do anything. Your BS will only expand only so you can feel fastand dont want to be proven otherwise.
Your sounding more childish and stupid by the minute. I am very knowledgable about all cars including Porsche's. I help out many people and they thank me every day. As for your proof you have none, that's why you say "oh well, ummm, uhh well do a search"

Ok man you got it, you couldnt hold back of my bs, we sound exactly alike and why i did the same to you. Never said i went to the dyno either, where are you getting this from, you love to bring up false facts and events?! I will be dynoing this week though, and not on an inflated one either as well as taking it to the strip and will post regardless of my number's, i can drive so that's not a prob.

Again your also bringing up past **** with me saying im superior to m3's, what would make you think that considering i wanted another M3 just 2 weeks ago, your information isnt valid one bit. They are 2 different cars, each are great.

This topic started off with two cars, none mentioned was an m3, why did you post again? Because i brought up a video that Ray actually posted later on in the thread? And because what i said was the truth, never once did i mention that i raced a Gallardo, ive been in a friend's a few times!

Again, whoever would like to step up to run , im game. As for this convo, its over.

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-02-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:34 PM
SCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura aboutSCM3 has a spectacular aura about
Your sounding more childish and stupid by the minute. I am very knowledgable about all cars including Porsche's now. I help out many people and they thank me every day. As for your proof you have none, that's why you say "oh well, ummm, uhh well do a search"
Actually you dont know anything about car's. Its a utter shame you are such a pathelogical liar.

Yes do a search and every post you see of yourself either kissing *** or throwing a comment about yourself.

Ok man you got it, youc ouldnt hold back of my bs, we sound exactly alike and why i did the same to you. Never said i went to the dyno either, where are you getting this from, you love to bring up false facts and events?!
LOL you never said you went to the dyno? The lies are just immense. Remember you dyno'd 265whp with the M3 without dyno mode. Its all there on E46, your a obvious liar.

Again your also bringing up past **** with me saying im superior to m3's, what would make you think that considering i wanted another M3 just 2 weeks ago, your information isnt valid one bit. They are 2 different cars, each are great.
The fact that your 2 face and you change your mind everyday.

This topic started off with two cars, none mentioned was an m3, why did you post again? Because i brought up a video that Ray actually posted later on in the thread? And because what i said was the truth, never once did i mention that i raced a Gallardo, ive been in a friend's a few times!
To stir you up to this. You hate hearing about faster car's. I know in the back of your mind and to others you think you can beat any M3.

Again, whoever would like to step up to run , im game. As for this convo, its over.
Thats frieghtning, it looks like the Gallardo challenged you so go race him. Like i said if you were in LA, i would arrange a couple of embarrassing moments for you.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Vik you have bolt on mods to your M3, calm down, like Adam said you didnt invent anything and its all run of the mill. I could have done the same if i chose to stay with it.

A liar, now im a pathelogical liar? You sure are stupid, im sorry. The fact that you dont look up some searches and see what i post in term's of info, is really such a shame, aww..

Oh well, just to let it be known, you dont know what your talking about, flat out. You like to stir up a big pot of bull****, and FYI iI CHALLENGED the Gallardo, dont get it twisted.

BTW my m3 dyno'd 268rwhp at 6500 rpm, i have the dyno, actually 2 video's to prove it. Was done here in NY at Pampina Motorsports! Thanks Never said i can beat any M3, again, you love making things up, for what reason Vik, does it make you feel better? If anyone is self convincing and a liar, its none other but you! And you made it sound like i was talking about my 996tt dyno, make yourself clear!

BTW your cars not that quick, there are 100's of cars that will humiliate me and you. If i wanted to, i would do a gt700+ or Protomotive package if being the fastest and bragging was on my mind, but guess what, I DONT CARE. My cars fast enough as is, and i have speedo video's and numbers to prove it.

And you keep brigning up me talking about myself and my car, this and that, more bull**** when anyone can attest for me being on here, that sure is not true!

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-02-2006 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Vik you have bolt on mods to your M3, calm down, like Adam said you didnt invent anything and its all run of the mill. I could have done the same if i chose to stay with it.
Yes i have bolt on's! Thats the great thing about it. But wait a second what do you have? A used P car you bought with mods on it? Wait let me check the garage, ya same car that ive seen everyday for 3+ years now.

A liar, now im a pathalogical liar? You sure are stupid, im sorry. The fact that you dont look up some searches and see what i post in term's of info, is really such a shame, aww..
Yes Liar, a big one in fact.

Oh well, just to let it be known, you dont know what your talking about, flat out. You like to stir up a big pot of bull****, and FYI iI CHALLENGED the Gallardo, dont get it twisted.
Ah shiet, im getting it twisted. Fact is go find a race, its not that hard. Go to a track.

BTW my m3 dyno'd 268rwhp at 6500 rpm, i have the dyno, actually 2 video's to prove it. Was done here in NY at Pampina Motorsports! Thanks
Ah but didnt you say you have never dyno'd. Ah the lies! Show the proof.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Haha, yes, Robi asked me the same question, why do i get him involved with bull**** talking New Yorkers who think they know everything? Just as what he said, he said you should beat the Gallardo by a little, and get smoked by the Z06, and his Vette will annihilate you. But since you said you run with CGT's, you should have no problem with the Z06 inmo? What do you think?

He said you first response was you have a friend with this, and a friend with that... blah blah blah. Usual bull****.

You asked me to find someone in your neck of the woods, i did. and now you dont want to drive...............

Old 07-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Yes i have bolt on's! Thats the great thing about it. But wait a second what do you have? A used P car you bought with mods on it? Wait let me check the garage, ya same car that ive seen everyday for 3+ years now.

Yes Liar, a big one in fact.

Ah shiet, im getting it twisted. Fact is go find a race, its not that hard. Go to a track.

Ah but didnt you say you have never dyno'd. Ah the lies! Show the proof.
Never dyno'd my 996tt, again, we were talking about my PORSCHE, not M3. You really are stupid once again lol.

The race against my friends M5, i lied about? Posted up on m5board and i posted the thread, ask my friend Dimitrios about our viper run, he has the video on a DVD that he hasent given me yet, go ahead. His license plate is 800 hp and dyno'd what i told you, we ran he didnt say anything. His car was what i mentioned and what he dyno'd at, if he wasnt racing at 800+ hp he didnt tell me that and im sure would have said something!

I would go to the track, fact is a Gallardo probably wouldnt drag race, but like i said, im game for whatever.

BTW my car had half the **** on it as it does now, i keep buying more and more to get it to my liking. Along the way with different setups, maintenance and so on, it obviously was lacking when i first got it, now its ON POINT, no excuses! So when i run, i wont post any excuses.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Haha, yes, Robi asked me the same question, why do i get him involved with bull**** talking New Yorkers who think they know everything? Just as what he said, he said you should beat the Gallardo by a little, and get smoked by the Z06, and his Vette will annihilate you. But since you said you run with CGT's, you should have no problem with the Z06 inmo? What do you think?

He said you first response was you have a friend with this, and a friend with that... blah blah blah. Usual bull****.

You asked me to find someone in your neck of the woods, i did. and now you dont want to drive...............
He and yourself are ****ing liar's. I never said my friends have so and so cars or ANY OTHER CARS, but a Gallardo which i said i have been in because that's what the topic was. He said which car do you want to race then the list came out, oh **** i dont mean to be cocky like i cared one bit.

He said ohh, didnt know your car was that quick or something, i showed him a quick clip and PM's of me and SCvet00 going back and forth comparing our number's, btw he has a C6 Z06 and very good things to say about my car.

No **** talking on my end, i hardly responded because of how much he was talking, then i invited him out to a euro meet where people could film it for us and watch as witnesses, what do you expect, no answer! Never ever said i can run with a CGT either, where do youg uys get this **** from?!

What i mentioned about a CGT was that bill s posted up an AX22 time from 60-130 in 9.x seconds, showing my video well i discovered the way they did it, at WOT then start counting mine was the same thing, that's all.

AND BTW, your friend just said on Ferrichat in the euro meet thread that he can only bring one car, why come? Who has the excuses now!

Last edited by iLLM3; 07-02-2006 at 06:00 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !Craig Is a GOD !

Craig

Old 07-02-2006, 07:18 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craig

Craig
I agree dude, please someone just let it go. It's a forum for Pete's sake! Let it go. Go turn on the T.V. and watch the U.S. Grand Prix special at 8 p.m. On a lighter note, I feel like a 10 year old kid on Christmas eve waiting for my Gt2 to arrive. It gets here hopefully around the 8th. Here are some pics of her at the dealership. Now, chill the F**k out and as Tony Soprano would say, "Forget about it."

Last edited by 9Eleven; 10-28-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
I agree dude, please someone just let it go. It's a forum for Pete's sake. Let it go. Go turn on the T.V. and watch the U.S. Grand Prix at 8 p.m. On a lighter note, I feel like a 10 year old kid on Christmas eve waiting for my Gt2 to arrive. It gets here hopefully around the 8th. Here are some pics of her at the dealership. Now, chill the F**k out
Is that Zanzibar???

Old 07-02-2006, 07:22 PM
RennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond reputeRennTechV12 has a reputation beyond repute
On a lighter note, I feel like a 10 year old kid on Christmas eve waiting for my Gt2 to arrive. It gets here hopefully around the 8th. Here are some pics of her at the dealership. Now, chill the F**k out
GT2....BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!

Old 07-02-2006, 07:26 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Is that Zanzibar???
Don't know who that is bro.

Old 07-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
GT2....BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!
Oh man, you're killing me. I flew down and test drove it, but I really couldn't "test drive it" if you know what I mean. The biggest difference between the Gt2 and my Gt3 is, when I got used to the 3, I was always mashing the pedal to the floor. Redline, redline, redline, 114 mph in third, etc, etc, and never felt like it was going fast enough. The 2 felt just as fast with a lot of room left before the pedal was floored. I was feathering the throttle and she felt just as fast. I've got to admit, the first time I drove it she felt sluggish, still fast, but sluggish, then we took over to Champion Porsche for a full PPI and they found the alternator was not charging the system, after a clean bill of health I drove her again and Oooooofffaaaaa, I was in love. Can't wait. After I drive her for a little while, I see a Gt700 kit in my future.

Last edited by 9Eleven; 07-02-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:36 PM
Don't know who that is bro.
Zanzibar Red as in the color.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lambos vs my GT2: Join them or stomp them?