996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Upgraded Turbos- 9 second car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 01:25 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
If lots $$$$ anything is possible.

Old 06-27-2006, 01:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
2 to 3 weeks away...Im waiting patiently. for now Im having a blast wasting everything on the street with my rice rocket- meant literally LOL

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 06-27-2006, 02:31 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
2 to 3 weeks away...Im waiting patiently. for now Im having a blast wasting everything on the street with my rice rocket- meant literally LOL
LOL no fair, you have 2 insane machines haha! Anyway cant wait to see your car up and running, especially with all of those goodies

9's are attainable but like mentioned, with some GOOD MONEY! 10's with a gt700 kit and rwd swap are extremely attainable, do it!

Old 06-27-2006, 05:24 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by caymanSuper
What can I do to my 996 turbo that will NOT blow my engine but I can run all day at the track and pull between 9 and 10 seconds all day? Thanks
You can purchase my 996TT next week when my 997TT gets delivered...I will even give you a warranty!

Old 06-27-2006, 09:38 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Isnt the original question misleading???

Does this guy want to do some wide open throttle bursts
for 9 to 10 seconds at a time ???
No one would really ask such an idiotic question about building
a 9-10 second car would they ???
Marty K

Old 06-27-2006, 10:46 AM
wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !wross996TT Is a GOD !
Good question Marty...considering he doesn't even have a 996TT acccording to his sig.

Old 06-27-2006, 11:00 AM
jaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the roughjaykla is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
You can purchase my 996TT next week when my 997TT gets delivered...I will even give you a warranty!

Alex's TT is going to stir up a bidding frenzy!

Old 06-27-2006, 11:54 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
Do you accept body parts as currency...

Old 06-27-2006, 12:57 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaykla
Alex's TT is going to stir up a bidding frenzy!

Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
Do you accept body parts as currency...

Alex just so you know, i do take donations and it would come off your tax return LOL!!

Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 PM
VRAlexander
USCTrojanMan29-
I have no idea what you are talking about.... Don't believe everything you hear around town...

Originally Posted by iLLM3

Alex just so you know, i do take donations and it would come off your tax return LOL!!
Thanks, but there is no State Income tax here in Nevada and two, I am between Jobs right now !! On another Note.....I could not decide between the GT-3 and the turbo....so I purchased them both....thats the reason behind my sale...I will post info and photos when the time comes.....I am not looking for super high dollars on the car...I just want it to go to a good home...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 06-27-2006 at 01:12 PM.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:19 PM

Thanks, but there is no State Income tax here in Nevada and two, I am between Jobs right now !! On another Note.....I could not decide between the GT-3 and the turbo....so I purchased them both....thats the reason behind my sale...I will post info and photos when the time comes.....I am not looking for super high dollars on the car...I just want it to go to a good home...
OMFG that's my mentality, although sorry to say i dont have the means to buy 2 new cars, but still, we think alike LOL!

Anyway i'll buy the car, when will you let out the price

Old 06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
USCTrojanMan29 is infamous around these parts
USCTrojanMan29-
I have no idea what you are talking about.... Don't believe everything you hear around town...

Alex, are you gonna be in town July 7-9? I've heard (from E46fanatics) that Tila Tequila (Tila Nguyen) will be having some photoshoot/club promotion with like 12 import models. I thought maybe you could take the lead on showin them what a good time was all about and something to never forget...VEGAS style.

Old 06-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
USCTrojanMan29-

I am sure you need a job...

Old 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
kem
kem is infamous around these parts
To run 9's I bet you'd need to strip the interior. And maybe RWD too, in edition to lots of power.

Old 06-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
NOT if you're VRAlexander............

Chris

Originally Posted by kem
To run 9's I bet you'd need to strip the interior. And maybe RWD too, in edition to lots of power.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Upgraded Turbos- 9 second car